Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2022 Suzuki V-strom 250 SX Released

Bike
    GSXR1000
    KTM's 390 at $7999 has bluetooth integration with its TFT screen, yes their dual purpose 390 is priced at $10,800, but it is a 390 vs the Suzuki 250.

Bike
    2014 Honda NC750X
    Blog Entries
    The Suzukis are very basic tech compared to the roadsters from KTM and BMW if you can manage that extra $1000 (model for model they're $2500 more than the 'equivalent' Suzuki roadster) and don't mind riding around naked.

As far as smartphone integration goes, having it on the dashboard might arguably be a safer option than trying to look at an actual phone (not that I'm suggesting the current generation would ever do such a thing...)
    Moe: Well, I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I...I can't compete with that stuff.
    - The Simpsons

Bike
    GSXR1000
    I have bluetooth music and phone integration on my Cardo helmet intercom system, like a lot of riders do now. But to change tracks/station/answer calls I need to either use voice control (which isn't reliable enough) or press buttons on the unit on the side of my helmet. With built in integration on the bike those controls are now on the handlebars, far safer.

Bike
    Street Triple R + Yamaha R3
    They really didn't think through that "Hey Cardo" voice prompt activation command very well. A few times I've said something to myself along the lines of "Hey, what is that car doing?" and the device has decided to speed dial the missus.

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

Thread Information