Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: David Seymour

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    Well, the man likes Tanks and was on Red Dwarf, so I'd vote for him...
    Absolutely. He was completely insufferable in Brittas Empire too, so he'd make a great polly.
    If a man is alone in the woods and there isn't a woke Hollywood around to call him racist, is he still white?

Bike
    I Ride No More
    Hold up... It's a world wide problem... with Exceptions.

And going by the exceptions you listed, 2 of them are major economic powers.

So if it's not an issue that was directly caused by Policy - pray tell Pritch: Why did it not happen to Japan?

What's more, I suspect (I haven't looked at this deeply) there's probably a strong correlation between countries that predominantly export to the likes of US/Europe not having high inflation, whereas the countries that predominantly import from the likes do.
    Japan
    Data shown in earlier link was to March 2022:

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/20...sale-prices-2/

Bike
    husaberg
    The top 10 most expensive cities in 2021:
    Tel Aviv (Israel).
    Paris (France).
    Singapore.
    Zurich (Switzerland).
    Hong Kong (China).
    New York (United States of America).
    Geneva (Switzerland).
    Copenhagen (Denmark).
    Los Angeles (United States of America).
    Osaka (Japan).

#Auckland 27th

Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking01 View Post
    Japan
    Data shown in earlier link was to March 2022:

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/20...sale-prices-2/
    I was going by Pritch's data - interesting other countries to not - UAE, Saudi etc. not much inflation.

One might presume that they didn't experience price hikes due to high fuel costs...
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Indian Scout
    And I absolutely disagree.

What would have stopped the Chch event was the Police doing their job properly at the point of issuing a licence.

If they needed to change the law - then re-classifying Magazines that held more than 7 rounds of centrefire and patterned for a Semi-Auto reciever as requiring an E-Cat licence would have also solved it.

Has it diminished? Well, the vast majority of Semi-Autos are still out there, so....
    Well you absolutely disagreeing with me has reduced me to tears, I'm so upset. My point still stands it was not the job of gun laws to stop crime. Thousands of prohibited firearms were removed from our society. I feel safer. Those that genuinely needed them were allowed to. I feel safer. The majority of semi-autos ARE NOT STILL OUT THERE. I feel safer. You seem to have a problem with arithmetic. 10 less 3 is a reduction. 10 less 4 is a reduction and so it goes on. Do you need a calculator?
    Happiness is a means of travel, not a destination

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Hold up... It's a world wide problem... with Exceptions.

And going by the exceptions you listed, 2 of them are major economic powers.

So if it's not an issue that was directly caused by Policy - pray tell Pritch: Why did it not happen to Japan?

What's more, I suspect (I haven't looked at this deeply) there's probably a strong correlation between countries that predominantly export to the likes of US/Europe not having high inflation, whereas the countries that predominantly import from the likes do.

You are vainly trying to split irrelevant hairs. Nothing new there. A world wide problem with exceptions is a real world thing. I didn't say the whole world without exception. Nearly every major country and a lot of minor countries qualifies as world wide.

Don't create increasingly silly arguments, I'm not interested. I won't be reading them.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Well you absolutely disagreeing with me has reduced me to tears, I'm so upset. My point still stands it was not the job of gun laws to stop crime. Thousands of prohibited firearms were removed from our society. I feel safer. Those that genuinely needed them were allowed to. I feel safer. The majority of semi-autos ARE NOT STILL OUT THERE. I feel safer. You seem to have a problem with arithmetic. 10 less 3 is a reduction. 10 less 4 is a reduction and so it goes on. Do you need a calculator?
    I mean, you are mocking me for arithmetic, but don't seem to realize that 70% (the best case scenario that are 'still out there') is most definitely 'The Majority'.

so.....

Edit:

Just out of curiosity - if one day, they come for you, with someone else confiscating your firearms to feel safer - will you still agree then? or will you feel that some moral wrong has been done to you?

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    You are vainly trying to split irrelevant hairs. Nothing new there. A world wide problem with exceptions is a real world thing. I didn't say the whole world without exception. Nearly every major country and a lot of minor countries qualifies as world wide.

Don't create increasingly silly arguments, I'm not interested. I won't be reading them.
    So you are tacitly agreeing that Policy was a factor then.

Good, then I am perfectly within my remit to mock those that adopted the Policies that caused the problem.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    husaberg
    https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/polit...aw-reform.html

https://www.1news.co.nz/2019/04/02/p...ol-of-himself/

PS Seymour worked in Canada as a Policy Analyst for five years for Frontier Centre for Public Policy and the Manning Centre
    it turns out what is good for the Rimer is not great of the remainder....
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post

You're getting there. He's either a moron or pretending to be one. Just put him on ignore and he goes away.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    You're getting there. He's either a moron or pretending to be one. Just put him on ignore and he goes away.
    He's previously laid claim to the world's best security expert with knowedge exceeding that of the FBI and legal expert in both the NZ and USA judges as well as knowing more the the NZ mental health foundation https://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/s...post1131200893
    But i don' believe hes ever claimed to be the world's best actor, so its likely to be option one........

Adding him to ignore declutters KB quite a lot.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    He's previously laid claim to the world's best security expert with knowedge exceeding that of the FBI and legal expert in both the NZ and USA judges as well as knowing more the the NZ mental health foundation https://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/s...post1131200893
    But i don' believe hes ever claimed to be the world's best actor, so its likely to be option one........

Adding him to ignore declutters KB quite a lot.
    Quoting yourself, as 'proof' of your claims about someone else really makes you look silly.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    Or.... I'm pointing out the obvious.

The inconvenient obvious.

and as for Ignore - I'm continually perplexed as to why yourself and Husa are obsessed with telling people you have me on Ignore.

I suspect that late at night, when the Wife isn't looking, you take me off ignore and voraciously read all my posts, whilst telling yourself it's just for research...

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Or.... I'm pointing out the obvious.

The inconvenient obvious.
    Speaking of the inconvenient obvious. This from Donald Trump himself.
    ""Dr. Oz should declare victory. It makes it much harder for them to cheat with the ballots that they just happened to find," Trump wrote on his social media network, "Truth Social,"

It is undeniable that Trumps is continually actively undermining the underpinnings of democracy - that being free and fair elections. Even within his own parties primary voting. This is the reality of the man you so passionately defend.

Thread Information