Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: David Seymour

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    Speaking of the inconvenient obvious. This from Donald Trump himself.
    ""Dr. Oz should declare victory. It makes it much harder for them to cheat with the ballots that they just happened to find," Trump wrote on his social media network, "Truth Social,"

It is undeniable that Trumps is continually actively undermining the underpinnings of democracy - that being free and fair elections. Even within his own parties primary voting. This is the reality of the man you so passionately defend.
    When you look the republican party, the donors, and the rhetoric it relies on misinformation from smear campaigns and negative reporting.
    With highly funded campaigns its only hope is to try and reduce the democracy as it is a party that likes to benefit the privileged few.

Lets be clear they have only won the popular vote once in 30 years.....once in 30 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    Lets be clear they have only won the popular vote once in 30 years.....once in 30 years.
    It's almost like the founding fathers recognized that Cities would contain a disproportionate percentage of the population and so put in place the Electoral College.

Meaning the 'popular' vote, is irrelevant.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Democracy shouldn't be wasted on the common people what?
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    Democracy shouldn't be wasted on the common people what?
    That's right it should just be up to whoever the Koch brothers wants a president
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    That's right it should just be up to whoever the Koch brothers wants a president
    "husaberg knows more about the US Electoral system than the Electoral College"

QED.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    There aren't Koch brothers now, one died. There is Larry, who came down under with an America's Cup challenge, but he was eased out of the business decades ago.
    Too much the loose canon was Larry.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    "husaberg knows more about the US Electoral system than the Electoral College"

QED.
    It's entirely possible that Husaberg does no more than the inbred, criminal, "electors" that represent some states. Or try to.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    It's entirely possible that Husaberg does no more than the inbred, criminal, "electors" that represent some states. Or try to.
    Just two *really* quick points

1: I'm mocking Husaberg based on his own standards that he holds for me
    2: If it's entirely possible for Husaberg to know more, then it's also entirely possible for Me to know more as well.

And so now, every time Husaberg copypastas his spiel about me (whilst loudly proclaiming how he has me on ignore) - I'm just going to cite this post.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    There aren't Koch brothers now, one died. There is Larry, who came down under with an America's Cup challenge, but he was eased out of the business decades ago.
    Too much the loose canon was Larry.
    No idea of the present business situation, but there are hundreds of millions that are flowing into nearly always republican coffers.
    Koch money flows nearly exclusively to the republicans, who do what the Kochs want to push. it seems an unlikely co-incidence.
    Whilst I am sure certain individuals don't want it known how much money they pour in. This is why they make such a large effort to keep it under wraps.
    During the 2016 presidential election, the Koch network spent around $750 million, putting it almost on par with the amount spent by the Republican Party.

The Kochs ramped up their political efforts during the 2018 midterms, vowing to spend up to $400 million to support conservative candidates

The Koch brothers indicated that they intended to raise almost $880 million in support of candidates in the 2016 elections, and have given more than $100 million to conservative and libertarian policy and advocacy groups in the United States.

The Koch Brothers were credited with financially aiding the rise of the Tea Party movement, which wrested control of the House for Republicans in the 2010 midterms at the tail end of President Barack Obama's first term.

The Kochs backed the American Legislative Exchange Council, an organization of conservative state lawmakers and business lobbyists. They've drafted "model legislation" that lawmakers have introduced to cut taxes, weaken environmental protections, and promote other conservative ideas. More than 600 of them have become law across the US.

Anthropogenic climate change skeptic Willie Soon received more than $500,000 from the Charles G. Koch Charitable Foundation and a trust used by the Kochs

In early 2018, political advocacy groups linked to the Koch family pledged to spend $400 million on the 2018 midterm elections

The primary recipients of Koch contributions, including Americans for Prosperity, The Heritage Foundation, and the Manhattan Institute, actively oppose clean energy and carbon legislation and are skeptical of climate science. In fact, the Koch brothers were involved in the first known gathering of climate change skeptics in 1991. Organized by the Cato Institute, the meeting shifted the position of the Republican Party on climate change. While George H. W. Bush had still supported research into global warming under the Global Change Research Act of 1990, acceptance of scientific evidence on climate change began to weaken due to the Koch family's influence.

Koch PAC Funding of Federal Political Campaigns
    Koch PAC heavily favors Republicans: 99% of its contributions have gone to Republicans during the 2014 election cycle; 98% went to Republicans in the 2012 cycle. KochPAC also heavily favors Republican Party committees and leadership.

Koch Family and Individual Political Contributions
    Charles Koch, his wife Elizabeth Koch, his son Chase Koch and David Koch and wife Julia Koch spent over $922,000 in individual political contributions from 2004-2010
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    No idea of the present business situation, but there are hundreds of millions that are flowing into nearly always republican coffers.
    Koch money flows nearly exclusively to the republicans, who do what the Kochs want to push. it seems an unlikely co-incidence.
    Whilst I am sure certain individuals don't want it known how much money they pour in. This is why they make such a large effort to keep it under wraps.
    They don't do it all out in the open. They fund a whole range of front organisations. Besically Koch actually does all the stuff the RWNJs accuse George Soros of doing.

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    I am sure the answers on Hunter bidens laptop.....
    so this is another high profile businessman
    plus a political figure
    I just assumed it was all part of the plus Ron Brierly saga but its not.....

that shirt looks like a Colin Craig, Arron Gilmour or David Semen shirt
    but that jacket looks hideous. more Mallard
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Seymour is considered economically illiterate and the first half of this interview shows why. He was asked what he would do about the inflation problem besieging the Western world and he responded by talking about plaster board , chardonnay, and school uniforms. All specifically local.

What the second half of the interview is about I don't know, I haven't got time to waste listening to such gibberish.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    I am sure the answers on Hunter bidens laptop.....
    so this is another high profile businessman
    plus a political figure
    I just assumed it was all part of the plus Ron Brierly saga but its not.....

that shirt looks like a Colin Craig, Arron Gilmour or David Semen shirt
    but that jacket looks hideous. more Mallard
    That pixelated pic reminds me of someone. I seem to recall he used to run an airline or something?

Thread Information