Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: David Seymour

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    That pixelated pic reminds me of someone. I seem to recall he used to run an airline or something?
    It couldn't be him, he's a Christian.
    like Graham Capill
    John Banks
    Bert potter
    Colin Craig
    Neville owen Cooper
    Jimmy Savile
    The Exclusive Brethren
    Andrew Falloon
    Judith Collins
    donald Trump
    and numerous pedo priests
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Seymour is considered economically illiterate and the first half of this interview shows why. He was asked what he would do about the inflation problem besieging the Western world and he responded by talking about plaster board , chardonnay, and school uniforms. All specifically local.

What the second half of the interview is about I don't know, I haven't got time to waste listening to such gibberish.
    Would that be considered Economically Illiterate by the same people that failed to predict that printing loads of money and shutting down the economy would lead to rapid Inflation?

Yeah...
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    I think the point being made is seymour had no answer. Most right wing pollies are happy to just let people die, but just don't like saying it in public for some reason. If course the pollies knew printing money would cause inflation, and it would get sorted out later - with pain. Pollies love kicking the can down the road. That goes towards pollies on both sides of the divide.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    I think the point being made is seymour had no answer.
    I disagree - in his first sentence he correctly identified the cause - printing money/Government spending.

Most right wing pollies are happy to just let people die, but just don't like saying it in public for some reason.
    If we are talking about traditional British Liberal Right wing Politics, that formulation is incorrect. They are happy to leave people to live their lives as they see fit, which includes the possibility of dying.

If course the pollies knew printing money would cause inflation, and it would get sorted out later - with pain. Pollies love kicking the can down the road. That goes towards pollies on both sides of the divide.
    I'm not sure I agree with the first part, per se.

I'll say that they ought to know what would happen (It's not like hyper-inflation in the Weimar republic isn't taught in every Economics class). However, I'm not so sure many of them did know. Too many Politicians are completely illiterate when it comes to Economics and mostly I would say this stems from never having a real job in the real world (Stalinda as a shining example of that). And before anyone says it - there are plenty in the National camp that get Tar'd with that same brush.

Left wing Politicians and activists alike seem to operate under a delusion of people behaving the way they think they ought to behave, as opposed for thinking that people will behave in their own best interests.

As for the Right, well - there are so very few proper Right wing politicians these days. Most of National could best be described as 'Labour Lite' - I mean if you compare National's policies now to the policies of Labour from the mid 90s, you'll see what I mean.

I will however point to Labour's Mantra - of a Kind and Compassionate Government, with total transparency and the first Well being Budget (god I nearly Vomited typing those words out) - and who suffers the most pain from direct result of Labours Policies? It's not the Multi-Millionaires, that's for sure.

Which brings me to the close point - the Paradox of Compassion: What is more compassionate? Letting one person screw themselves so that the rest of us don't suffer or screwing everyone over to fail to prevent that one person screwing themselves?

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Handled like a true gentleman, gotta love the counter jibe about the apology that nz really wants to hear, classic!!!!!

Could you imagine if it was the other way around and he called her an AB?????

Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    husaberg
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    To be fair, I've called Jacinda worse than an Arrogant Prick.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar

Bike
    husaberg
    As you seem like a big fan of him Can you list please Seymour's political achievements?
    I cant actually find any he had a lot to do with the charter schools we all know what a disaster that was.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    As you seem like a big fan of him Can you list please Seymour's political achievements?
    I cant actually find any he had a lot to do with the charter schools we all know what a disaster that was.
    Euthanasia.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar

Bike
    husaberg
    He been an MP for nearly 10 years hes done almost nothing. he gets a free ride like all his act predecessors from National in epson in the hope that national can use him having a electorate MP brings them in more support they would not get on their own. He's a grubby little parasite.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    He been an MP for nearly 10 years hes done almost nothing. he gets a free ride like all his act predecessors from National in epson in the hope that national can use him having a electorate MP brings them in more support they would not get on their own. He's a grubby little parasite.
    Oooooooo Someone is scared.

Good.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    Oooooooo Someone is scared.

Good.
    Hehe must be tough now he’s officially the third biggest political party with 12.5% in latest polls. People should take a moment to think about that, he has more clout than individually any of the Green, Maori or NZ First parties…
    And it’s a big message to National to get their shit together too.
    It’s a big shift towards No nanny state, no excess regulation, no softly stuff on crime.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    Hehe must be tough now he’s officially the third biggest political party with 12.5% in latest polls. People should take a moment to think about that, he has more clout than individually any of the Green, Maori or NZ First parties…
    And it’s a big message to National to get their shit together too.
    It’s a big shift towards No nanny state, no excess regulation, no softly stuff on crime.
    Something he's done by taking disinfranised voters away only from National or fans of bad dancing TV

He's not done anything the greens the NZF or Social credit or Jim Anderton has not done previously, yes so this cponsidered he is clearly not some political genius.
    Unless you want to admit admit the other are?
    In 1993 the alliance party led by Jim Anderton got Alliance 350,064 votes or % 18.21 this allowed him to have almost 1/2 of the MPs that National did

IN 1996 Winstons party got 278,103 votes or 13.49%
    2002 Winstons party NZ First 210,912 10.38% national only got 20.93% of the party vote that year...
    The Act party even then was 7.4% of the party vote....

yet last election the act party only got 219,031 0r 7.59%
    so in 20 years or 10 years under his leadership you political genius has gained .19% of the Party Vote

Seymour going on dancing on the stars to raise his profile and then dance badly was exactly what Rodney Hyde did before him.
    So how about you list his accomplishments like i asked?
    He never started his own party like other have done.
    None of these other partys didn't get a free pass by national or any other party not standing people against him like national do for him and have done for his party from day one..
    He only has a chance at real power if he's a king maker, considering he''s a de-facto member of the national party at all times they know he will vote with them anyway he will not have any real power even then as he will still be a minority bit player.
    i look forward to the Seymour fanbois ignoring these facts....
    I reminder distinctly .

Thread Information