Thread: FARK ME, red CBR6 with topbox

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans

FARK ME, red CBR6 with topbox

Mate, you aint got noooo surival skills... QB sunday headed east over aurthers a older red CBR600 with a top box on, traveling with an adventure bike... if hanging your head over the RIGHT hand fog line on right handers wasent bad enough the leftie you did at lake Lyndon a BLIND LEFT hand corner where you rode way out into the righthand land was fucked in the head, I seen death standing there raise his sickle at you I shock my head and death lowered it... cos if you had, had a head on I would and your mate would have riden straight through the distruction and guts...

So people there is no point swinging over the center line to get a beter view around the corner, cos if you do see someting ya not going to be able to avoid certain mutalation.
    If ya a newbee or a born again I wish you the best but please if you need instruction ask. read and learn.
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerous View Post
    Mate, you aint got noooo surival skills... QB sunday headed east over aurthers a older red CBR600 with a top box on, traveling with an adventure bike... if hanging your head over the RIGHT hand fog line on right handers wasent bad enough the leftie you did at lake Lyndon a BLIND LEFT hand corner where you rode way out into the righthand land was fucked in the head, I seen death standing there raise his sickle at you I shock my head and death lowered it... cos if you had, had a head on I would and your mate would have riden straight through the distruction and guts...

So people there is no point swinging over the center line to get a beter view around the corner, cos if you do see someting ya not going to be able to avoid certain mutalation.
    If ya a newbee or a born again I wish you the best but please if you need instruction ask. read and learn.
    Yep will ambling along at a quiet pace I managed to catch up to a group ride with muppets doing that and had exact same thoughts. Funny thing was there average road speed was slow as F$&;
    It was a case of at the next intersection I’m going the opposite way as I had choice of routes.
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Thread Information