Truck Driver for Earth Scientist .

Ladies front bottom.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    71 Kawasaki W1, 77 Yamaha XS650
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    Let's outline the various positions from Left to Right

1: Workers of the world unite! The end of the Capitalist system is at hand! Let us rejoice!
    2: This is a global issue caused by a myriad of factors outside of anyones control
    3: There are global factors, but there are also a number of actions taken domestically that have been causal and a number of opportunities to ease the increase which have not been taken
    4: This is a direct result of Government intervention and Policy, both domestic and international - and ideology prevents them from taken steps to reverse it
    5: Fuck Jacinda, Biden, Boris, Trudeau and the rest of them.
    6: Taxation is Theft!

I think most of you know that using that highly accurate scale, I'm sitting at about a 4.95 (when I'm in a good mood).

However, I'm starting to feel the inevitable creep of price increases, much to my annoyance. And since I don't expect it to go away soon (and not whilst we have a certain aforementioned Government in power), I feel it is time to start a thread to discuss, share points of view, sling shit at each other - all that good KB stuff.
    1 - we dont have a capitalist system, never have (we have capital controls and a myriad of regulation), we have a fascistic, oligarchic system with marxist philosophy, yes people need to unite and break this but what will we get in return

2 - this is a global issue and is completely controlled - we are watching a deliberately controlled destruction of the very sinew of society (do you really think our controllers are going to put their wealth at risk - no, this is the last major asset grab before these c..ts openly start taking each other out

3 - actions are global not local ... this is the destruction of the west coordinated by the wef and its handlers ... 3rd world countries will feel the effects worst first, see bangaladesh for example, starvation, riots, bloodshed - will fix nothing though - the one country that will survive is russia so long as putin retains control after 2024 (elections in us, russia, eu head, ukraine)

4, 5 and 6 - i have no dispute with

note, your nr 4 contradicts your nr 2 ... you state 'outside of anyones control' and then 'This is a direct result of Government intervention and Policy' ... it is both controlled and deliberate
    Be who you are and say what you feel cos those who mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    For that I believe you need to say 'Muldoon'
    historically correct, however as an old bastard (pre-muldoon) i can say that the only pm that cared for nz people was norman kirk, david lange tried but got lumbered with douglas ... clarke, key and the jackal are all not far behind muldoon
    Be who you are and say what you feel cos those who mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by wetanz View Post
    1 - we dont have a capitalist system, never have (we have capital controls and a myriad of regulation), we have a fascistic, oligarchic system with marxist philosophy, yes people need to unite and break this but what will we get in return

2 - this is a global issue and is completely controlled - we are watching a deliberately controlled destruction of the very sinew of society (do you really think our controllers are going to put their wealth at risk - no, this is the last major asset grab before these c..ts openly start taking each other out

3 - actions are global not local ... this is the destruction of the west coordinated by the wef and its handlers ... 3rd world countries will feel the effects worst first, see bangaladesh for example, starvation, riots, bloodshed - will fix nothing though - the one country that will survive is russia so long as putin retains control after 2024 (elections in us, russia, eu head, ukraine)

4, 5 and 6 - i have no dispute with

note, your nr 4 contradicts your nr 2 ... you state 'outside of anyones control' and then 'This is a direct result of Government intervention and Policy' ... it is both controlled and deliberate
    I think you missed what I meant - I wasn't saying I believed all of those options, merely outlining what I consider to be a Radical Left Wing position, all the way to the radical right wing.

So of course in those positions they are going to disagree with.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    ..........yes people need to unite and break this but what will we get in return..........
    What do you want?... because you seem to know what you're going to get otherwise.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    what do i want?

unfortunately this system is unfixable ... the type of person attracted to politics is restricted, most know/feel the system is corrupt so those that enter politics are generally those that see an advantage for themselves and their backers, honest people are quickly sorted out and 'cancelled'

this is a spiritual battle, put in black and white terms, 'good vs evil', a battle for souls, the current transhuman agenda is altering the very dna of our humanity

over the coming decade, at a minimum, millions will die from starvation, violence, disease, the death jab, by 2023/2024 europe will probably be at war and later break up (germany vs the rest), usa will break up, nth vs sth?, east vs west? libtard vs conservative? swift is now a political tool, china has been building, the west has been destroying, russia has massive resources

we live inside a giant ponzi scheme, learn what a credit derivative is, this will soon bust, is deflating already, dont keep shit in the bank, dont expect any superanuation, pay off your debt, there are only 3 days worth of food stock inside any supermarket - better prepare

here in nzl we have a corrupted treaty being used to destroy conservatism, this will lead to major problems in a society that has been, to a large degree, deweaponised ... as the structure begins to breakdown you better hope you have land, skills, tools, physical gold and silver, a garden and a way to protect yourself

gangs are going to become confrontational and will control large territories (it wont be madmax but it wont be 'nice'), best learn maori, get fit, learn aikido

this is not what i want but one has to be realistic - i wont get what i want because i am too honest, in any case it is too late to avoid the shit, look at history - all societies that have given up their weapons have been killed - im honest but pissed off, and you should be too, we are the silent majority but lack leadership

this is what is missing - honest leadership - and is what i fear we will never see

what do you want?

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    historically correct, however as an old bastard (pre-muldoon) i can say that the only pm that cared for nz people was norman kirk, david lange tried but got lumbered with douglas ... clarke, key and the jackal are all not far behind muldoon
    Norm Kirk gets painted like that but he was staunchly conservative in his personal views, to the detriment of society in general.
    If a man is alone in the woods and there isn't a woke Hollywood around to call him racist, is he still white?

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by James Deuce View Post
    Norm Kirk gets painted like that but he was staunchly conservative in his personal views, to the detriment of society in general.
    - staunchly pushed for improved regional economic development
    - worked together with aus to adopt foreign policy more independant of the us
    - was highly critical of us foreign policy esp. wrt chile
    - opposed french nuclear testing
    - prevented the 73 springbok tour
    - withdrew troops from vietnam
    - prevented the raising of manopouri
    - began with budget surpluses but was left to deal with nixons removal of the gold standard and the resultant inflationary spiral

- the only thing i think may be considered negative would be his instigation of dawn raids which he stopped after a month (later to be reinstated aggressively by muldoon)

Bike
    It was on the good
    Tin foil sales are on the up again.

Bike
    tin foil makes great faraday cages

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wetanz
    what do i want?

unfortunately this system is unfixable ... the type of person attracted to politics is restricted, most know/feel the system is corrupt so those that enter politics are generally those that see an advantage for themselves and their backers, honest people are quickly sorted out and 'cancelled'
    The system is being used in ways it shouldn't be used. We can ship anything anywhere, but do so based on financial viability and not need. The rest comes under the category of Voter Education i.e. knowing what you don't want, but only because you know what you do want.

this is a spiritual battle, put in black and white terms, 'good vs evil', a battle for souls, the current transhuman agenda is altering the very dna of our humanity
    Not for the majority of mankind it seams. Physical realms still need economies to furnish basic goods and services don't they?

over the coming decade, at a minimum, millions will die from starvation, violence, disease, the death jab, by 2023/2024 europe will probably be at war and later break up (germany vs the rest), usa will break up, nth vs sth?, east vs west? libtard vs conservative? swift is now a political tool, china has been building, the west has been destroying, russia has massive resources
    They already do and have been for an exceptionally long time, and all for no good reason, just opinionated reasons. Structural Violence.

we live inside a giant ponzi scheme, learn what a credit derivative is, this will soon bust, is deflating already, dont keep shit in the bank, dont expect any superanuation, pay off your debt, there are only 3 days worth of food stock inside any supermarket - better prepare

here in nzl we have a corrupted treaty being used to destroy conservatism, this will lead to major problems in a society that has been, to a large degree, deweaponised ... as the structure begins to breakdown you better hope you have land, skills, tools, physical gold and silver, a garden and a way to protect yourself

gangs are going to become confrontational and will control large territories (it wont be madmax but it wont be 'nice'), best learn maori, get fit, learn aikido
    Such would not turn out nicely. Madmax is a pipe-dream by comparison. I don't consider 450+ active nuclear reactors no longer being maintained by man given some societal collapse going in mans favour either... nor the man-made pathogen relase that would accompany the eventual decay of stuff in general without a functioning power grid. Oh so doom and gloom, but all things that exist and in theory should be worthy of consideration when plotting ones course forward.

this is not what i want but one has to be realistic - i wont get what i want because i am too honest, in any case it is too late to avoid the shit, look at history - all societies that have given up their weapons have been killed - im honest but pissed off, and you should be too, we are the silent majority but lack leadership

this is what is missing - honest leadership - and is what i fear we will never see
    Knowing what we actually want is far more important than leadership. 'They' have leaders, and their ideas of insane. Anyone against an idea that fits the bill has an agenda that isn't based in any form of self-mutual-interest. It's up to the people and their education to keep politicians honest. All we see is failure, and as much as the gvts of the world play their part, the way we live is is so fucking stupid we are highly likely to off ourselvevs anyway.

what do you want?
    I want people to start using their brains instead of, well, whatever other guiding star they use. Infinite growth on a finite planet does not work. Logic, reason and common sense dictates that some generation will either stand up and do something about that salient FACT, or they'll simply continue mimic their parents and complain about taxes and governments self-serving interest whilst denying their own as if that behaviour is somehow beneficial to human beings in general. Or some approximation of that, heh heh, is what I want. Alas, we consider ourselves too small for such a task... hence we'd need to unite over something in order to make other agendas unobtainable and vice versa for new agendas i.e. do what we can do because we have what we need to do it now.

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    - staunchly pushed for improved regional economic development
    - worked together with aus to adopt foreign policy more independant of the us
    - was highly critical of us foreign policy esp. wrt chile
    - opposed french nuclear testing
    - prevented the 73 springbok tour
    - withdrew troops from vietnam
    - prevented the raising of manopouri
    - began with budget surpluses but was left to deal with nixons removal of the gold standard and the resultant inflationary spiral

- the only thing i think may be considered negative would be his instigation of dawn raids which he stopped after a month (later to be reinstated aggressively by muldoon)
    Anti-homosexual law reform, anti-abortion. Delayed legislative change that took 10 years to rework and potentially cost lives in the early 80s.
    If a man is alone in the woods and there isn't a woke Hollywood around to call him racist, is he still white?

Bike
    Anti-homosexual law reform, anti-abortion. Delayed legislative change that took 10 years to rework and potentially cost lives in the early 80s.
    im personally not on the lgbt or abortion train and look forward to roe vs wade being overturned ... kirk valued families - that means man, woman, children

"there are four things that matter to people: they have to have somewhere to live, they have to have food to eat, they have to have clothing to wear, and they have to have something to hope for," Norman Kirk

Delayed legislative change
    ... explain

Bike
    @ mashman

we need both leadership and to know what we want ... they are complimentary ... the problem is, the conservatives have no real leadership and politic has evolve into a uniparty

this is rooted in our miseducation pogroms ... sadly our grandfathers and great grandfathers were better educated than todays cucks ... i had kids late in life and am horrified at what they were brainwashed

Bike
    Blog Entries
    @ mashman

we need both leadership and to know what we want ... they are complimentary ... the problem is, the conservatives have no real leadership and politic has evolve into a uniparty

this is rooted in our miseducation pogroms ... sadly our grandfathers and great grandfathers were better educated than todays cucks ... i had kids late in life and am horrified at what they were brainwashed
    lol@the not quote... did the sisters of censorship get to you ...

Both is fine by me, so long as the population are aware of what they are voting for i.e. not the personalities, the ideas. Jacinda or not, the Labour party are moving in a collective direction that the next PM will follow, more or less, and that people feel powerless to fully change. Leaderless, multiple-leaders, have it any way you will, shit ideas with good leaders are doomed to eventual failure were they (or the party they parrot for) ignore the parameters that don't suit. It should be QED, yet... Fortunately, the party gets a pass when the leader is promoted, I mean loses their job and triples their salary in the private sector.

You were a cuck once . I certainly was. All useful when knowing what one doesn't want eh.

Thread Information