Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: MotoGP 2023

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    This morning I received an email informing me that Isle of Man TT tickets make the perfect last minute gift.

Perhaps not quite?
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Ducati
    I asked Sky if they're picking up MotoGP, and they said they're negotiating for it atm.

Picking they'll leave it till the last moment to get the best price so we won't know till closer to the start of the season.

Wouldn't hurt to let them know you're interested, if you're already a subscriber.

Bike
    R100GSPD
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarkov View Post
    I asked Sky if they're picking up MotoGP, and they said they're negotiating for it atm.

Picking they'll leave it till the last moment to get the best price so we won't know till closer to the start of the season.

Wouldn't hurt to let them know you're interested, if you're already a subscriber.
    yeah they leave it so late i think we missed the first round a couple of times

Bike
    2007 Triumph Tiger 1050
    Blog Entries
    Lots of interesting stuff here:
    Losing fast laps if tire pressures are off
    more warning lights on the dash etc..

"If a million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing." - Anatole France
    "An education isn't how much you have committed to memory, or even how much you know. It's being able to differentiate between what you know and what you don't." - Anatole France
    ZRXOA #9170

Bike
    2007 Triumph Tiger 1050
    Blog Entries
    Another good one:
    "If a million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing." - Anatole France
    "An education isn't how much you have committed to memory, or even how much you know. It's being able to differentiate between what you know and what you don't." - Anatole France
    ZRXOA #9170

Bike
    1998 Yamaha R1

I read somewhere that all of the MotoGP content will be gone from Spark after 31 December.

Hopefully Sky will sort out their streaming platform soon. I have my name down for the new Sky set top box, but it wouldn't be needed if their streaming was as good as Spark.

Sent from my SM-S906E using Tapatalk

Bike
    Honda vfr 750 fn 1992 x2 90red
    Blog Entries

Thanks joined spark for motogp
    Wifes n charge sky .but joined
    Sky sport know when motogp
    Finished watch world cup.football so renew sub march.

Sent from my CPH1941 using Tapatalk

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SaferRides View Post
    I read somewhere that all of the MotoGP content will be gone from Spark after 31 December.

Hopefully Sky will sort out their streaming platform soon. I have my name down for the new Sky set top box, but it wouldn't be needed if their streaming was as good as Spark.

Spark was good but i had turn down quailty where i was boarding .i watch on my phone
    So keep the peace with the wife.
    Sparksport know seemed fine.
    Though seem turn quailty down
    On world cup football when
    Was final.

Bike
    2001 zx9
    Another good read from Mat Oxley while we wait for the new season ... https://www.motorsportmagazine.com/a...v=8e3eb2c69a18

Bike
    2007 Triumph Tiger 1050
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jato View Post
    Another good read from Mat Oxley while we wait for the new season ... https://www.motorsportmagazine.com/a...v=8e3eb2c69a18

From that article, Spencer seems a lot like Marquez - although MM does a lot of research and testing, more about the ability thing
    ZRXOA #9170

Bike
    1998 Yamaha R1
    And this also from Matt Oxley. 2023 could be the last year of the inline 4 in MotoGP.

https://www.motorsportmagazine.com/a...v=8e3eb2c69a18

Bike
    R100GSPD
    Quote Originally Posted by Reckless View Post
    This line caught my eye
    "More than MotoGP or the paddock, what motivates me is the hunger to win. And I think that this is not lost, you are born with it."

Should you love racing and the sport first and foremost????
    Like MM or especially Rossi seem to.
    Maybe that is Issue holding him back and why his head gets so screwed up
    somewhat late reply. He is fast, but i think he needs the bike to feel very good right from the start. He seems to have particular trouble right at he start when the tank is full and the tyrs are coldish.

Bike
    22"Z900rsSE, Z1R, FZR1000, KTM 2 smoker
    Never listened to one of these before But Simon Crafar being on made me give it a go .

Damn good info and opinion on this
    https://motopg.fireside.fm/88?fbclid...CaIclV1znviMiI
    I did Motovudu with him at Hamton a few years ago and like him and his coverage.
    Put the earphones on while working (Like me) or Grab a cuppa and have a relax.

BMWST?
    Have a listen at 1:15 in what Simon says about Martin maybe its the same for Mavarick??
    We just assume they know it all and don't even think they don't know about bike set up.
    On a Motorcycle you're penetrating distance, right along with the machine!! In a car you're just a spectator, the windshields like a TV!!

'Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out! Shouting, ' Holy sh!t... What a Ride!! '

Bike
    Bikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Reckless View Post

Damn good info and opinion on this
    https://motopg.fireside.fm/88?fbclid...CaIclV1znviMiI
    Yep that Podcast is priceless with his unique depth of knowledge. Really enjoyed hearing him relate on his extraordinary Donnington race..

Simon is a huge asset to Dorna and it may be remembered that a number on here viciously slagged him off.
    It's OK to disagree with me. I can't force you to be right.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SaferRides View Post
    And this also from Matt Oxley. 2023 could be the last year of the inline 4 in MotoGP.

https://www.motorsportmagazine.com/a...v=8e3eb2c69a18

I think need change go 3 cylinder or change something
    Be lower rev limits .open tires
    The sprint races not having
    Classed gp win seems stubid.
    If no chance title rider chould
    Just sit sprint out.say he hurt.

Thread Information