Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: MotoGP 2023

Bike
    22"Z900rsSE, Z1R, FZR1000, KTM 2 smoker

MotoGP 2023

OK so time for Moto GP 2023

Thought I'd go back to a MotoGp subscription for 2023 instead of spark so I can watch the conferences that spark don't show and also with the new sprint races.
    BUT
    I can only see a monthly sub for 29.99 Euro that's $600NZD a year Bloody hell it was 180 euro annually in 2021.

Any others on an annual sub finding this?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1- Motogp sub.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	136.5 KB 
ID:	351931

Secondly
    Sprint races next year good Idea or bad????
    On a Motorcycle you're penetrating distance, right along with the machine!! In a car you're just a spectator, the windshields like a TV!!

'Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out! Shouting, ' Holy sh!t... What a Ride!! '

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Reckless View Post
    Secondly
    Ask DORNA and they'll say it's a great way to rejuvenate the sport and keep it fresh. Ask the riders and they'll almost unanimously say it's merde. Personally, I'd rather it be left the way it is. One big race for the weekend.

Bike
    ES XTZ
    Been offered this
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2022-11-29 at 6.09.00 PM.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	94.8 KB 
ID:	351932  

Bike
    1998 Yamaha R1
    Edit: Cyber Monday sale has finished.

Sent from my SM-S906E using Tapatalk

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    People have been telling me that Spark is likely to fold and I was thinking that I'd just go back to Dorna. Not at $600 though.
    They want 25 Euros just for the pre season. No thanks.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Yeh Pritch the promo says 5 euro when you click the link its 25 euro bloody silly.

Quote Originally Posted by mulletman View Post
    Been offered this
    Did you pay and join Mullet??
    Thats what made me decide to go back on GP site but of coarse I didn't click on it and pay at the time DUH.
    Be an interesting 2023 season with rider changes etc

Ah well hopefully racing is not till next March we will get some sensible pricing from Dorna or we will all be watching WSBK lol
    On a Motorcycle you're penetrating distance, right along with the machine!! In a car you're just a spectator, the windshields like a TV!!

'Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out! Shouting, ' Holy sh!t... What a Ride!! '

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Sheesh, we'll have to chip in for mates subscription.

Sprint races mean we'll have later nights going around there, and it could just be like watching a spoiler for the main event.

Actually I might just not watch them.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    R100GSPD
    I see that they have "merged" the wsbk site and motogp site,your motogp identity will now get you wsbk and motogp content

Dear WorldSBK & MotoGP™ Fan,
    We would like to inform you that as of 29 November 2022, we are going to improve access to your account on worldsbk.com, by combining it with access to your account on motogp.com.

This change will allow you to access both accounts with one username and password.

In order to do this, you will need to use the username (email address) and password that you are currently using to access motogp.com, given that your WorldSBK username and password will become inactive on the date stated.

Please be aware that during the process there may be some difficulties with accessing accounts. We will do everything in our power so that this process has as little impact on your experience as possible and you do not have to wait to access any of the portals.

If you have any queries regarding these changes or the processing of your personal data, you may review our Privacy Policy or contact our customer services team here.

Many thanks,

The WorldSBK & MotoGP™ team

Bike
    1998 Yamaha R1
    Quote Originally Posted by Reckless View Post
    OK so time for Moto GP 2023

Thought I'd go back to a MotoGp subscription for 2023 instead of spark so I can watch the conferences that spark don't show and also with the new sprint races.
    BUT
    I can only see a monthly sub for 29.99 Euro that's $600NZD a year Bloody hell it was 180 euro annually in 2021.

Any others on an annual sub finding this?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1- Motogp sub.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	136.5 KB 
ID:	351931

Secondly
    If you buy the preseason Videopass, it automatically renews for the 2023 season at €115.99.

Bike
    Cheers buddy thats not so bad
    How do we find out about that did you buy and that was emailed to you after?

Bike
    1998 Yamaha R1
    This comes up if you choose the pre-season pass. I don't know whether you can wait until March and pay the same price, €25 for the pre- season seems a bit rude given how few test days there are now.

Bike
    Bikes

No Spark

Nothing to do with ignition, but they have pulled the plug, (pun intended) so in the unlikely event SKY pick it up, it’s gonna be Dorna
    It's OK to disagree with me. I can't force you to be right.

Bike
    R100GSPD
    Quote Originally Posted by denill View Post
    Nothing to do with ignition, but they have pulled the plug, (pun intended) so in the unlikely event SKY pick it up, it’s gonna be Dorna
    Spark have some agreement with TVNZ so if spark have got the rights for this year it may be on TVNZ after Spark stop which is July i think

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Changed the manager - check.
    Changed the team - check.
    Now he just needs to work on changing the "Vinales" and he will be good to go.

https://www.crash.net/motogp/news/10...ilia-will-come

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    Changed the manager - check.
    Changed the team - check.
    Now he just needs to work on changing the "Vinales" and he will be good to go.

https://www.crash.net/motogp/news/10...ilia-will-come
    This line caught my eye
    "More than MotoGP or the paddock, what motivates me is the hunger to win. And I think that this is not lost, you are born with it."

Should you love racing and the sport first and foremost????
    Like MM or especially Rossi seem to.
    Maybe that is Issue holding him back and why his head gets so screwed up

Thread Information