Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Goodbye Otaki. I'm sorry, it's over.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by pete376403 View Post
    All part of road to zero - eventually 100k will be a distant memory and new drivers will believe everything has always been 50.
    This is the most likely prophecy in kiwibiker to come true. It’s also the only way ev cars or trucks gain decent range which then reduces strain on necessary charging and supply infrastructure .
    Eventually no one goes anywhere we just live in pods on liquid food permenantly wearing VR goggles, about 4-4 generations away...
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    R100GSPD
    Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    he said resurface. They resealed most of not all of the outer lanes of the kapiti expressway, that's a re surface.
    I went over TG the other day as far as Pauhatanui and there is a left hand lane that has been resuraced .A good length of one of the uphill crawler lanes look very second hand too.Maybe due to the few days of hot weather

Bike
    red one & a blue one
    Quote Originally Posted by pete376403 View Post
    All part of road to zero - eventually 100k will be a distant memory and new drivers will believe everything has always been 50.
    Well that explains why so many drivers struggle to maintain open road speed limits (except for when they speed up at overtaking lanes of course).
    It's alarming, the continued & sustained damage to those new 'cheese cutters' on River Road & SH58/Haywards.... vehicles appear to be crashing into them on a daily basis.

I suggest a competency assessment be implemented ASAP for human beings... otherwise vr goggles & cotton wool suits will be the new norm.

Supersize Me

Bike
    2022 BMW RnineT Pure
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    This is the most likely prophecy in kiwibiker to come true. It’s also the only way ev cars or trucks gain decent range which then reduces strain on necessary charging and supply infrastructure .
    Eventually no one goes anywhere we just live in pods on liquid food permenantly wearing VR goggles, about 4-4 generations away...
    They try to glorify it by calling it "The Singularity."
    If a man is alone in the woods and there isn't a woke Hollywood around to call him racist, is he still white?

Bike
    2022 BMW RnineT Pure
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    Still a good posse for a pie, piss, smoke and coffee before hitting the ferry. Now we just wait for saddle road bypass.... guess once they finish that the rimitakas will start getting makeover.
    Nope. All they are going to do to that is put a speed limit of 60 kph on it.
    If a man is alone in the woods and there isn't a woke Hollywood around to call him racist, is he still white?

Bike
    suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWST? View Post
    I went over TG the other day as far as Pauhatanui and there is a left hand lane that has been resuraced .A good length of one of the uphill crawler lanes look very second hand too.Maybe due to the few days of hot weather
    so all in all what percentage of the 27000 meters do you think is not right?

Bike
    R100GSPD
    Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    so all in all what percentage of the 27000 meters do you think is not right?
    all i am saying is there is /will be some remedial work done already as per a previous post

Thread Information