0 0%
  • A Jules Verne visionary ahead of his time

3 18.75%
Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Unmasking Elon Musk

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    I’m quite interested in what ideas that are actually his you think are genius?
    The whole Twitter debacle has a ring of Genius about it.

Tesla, if we put to one-side the contested claims of how much technical input he had, he is responsible for widespread deployment of EV Charging points/stations - something that no car manufacturer had been able to do.

His reading of real world events and what the near-future results will be is another one.

But I should say - I'm not a hardcore Elon fan, that said, I have very much enjoyed how he went from a Darling of the Left for Tesla, to public Enemy number 1.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Honda
    SpaceX is 10X cheaper with 30X lower cost overrun than NASA in lifting payload into space, wow just wow!

Musk is a mad genius!

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    The original Tesla had people take credit for some of his work too, although he also respected that he stood on the shoulders of giants and it's almost as if the modern day self-made person is building on top of someone else's discoveries, and labour, whilst calling them their own. Musk swims with sharks. Fake it, be it, or be a megalodon and do it your way.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    suzuki

What does Elon Musk rider?

might as well get on the bandwagon tonight

Bike
    GSXR1000
    All the threads focused specifically on Elon have been merged. Mainly to make it easier to send to PD later if it goes that way.

Bike
    Honda
    Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    might as well get on the bandwagon tonight
    A rocket to Mars!

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by onearmedbandit View Post
    All the threads focused specifically on Elon have been merged. Mainly to make it easier to send to PD later if it goes that way.
    Very efficient of you. You were born to Moderate ...
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    Honda
    I’m quite interested in what ideas that are actually his you think are genius?
    Reality has left the chat ...

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Honda
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Bundy 4eva! View Post
    Elon Musk believes Tesla will be the most valuable company in the world by 2027

Ok let's break this down, but be a little more realistic and push this out to 2030

If Global EV adoption continues on today's growth path and grows from 10% today to 60% of all vehicles in the world by 2030.

& Tesla holds it's market share of about 20% that will include future products of the Cyber truck, Tesla Semi and the first 30k affordable Tesla model and builds several more Giga factories.

Then Tesla deliverers 10 million cars annually in 2030, this would give it a earnings per share of about $32 per share at 30x earnings, this would give a share price of
    drum roll please..

$960 per share or a market cap value of

$3.4 trillion

Now this doesn't include full self driving, robo taxi or the Optimus Tesla bot.

So yes, Elon Musk will likely be correct although fashionable late as usual.
    I should have mentioned the 60% of vehicles will be "new " cars sold, not the entire world fleet, so as the Tesla model Y was the number 1 selling car in NZ in November, 60% of new vehicles sold being electric by 2030 is actually a low ball estimate.

Bike
    Honda
    R650R , I and others on this forum don't have time or the life span to watch your YouTube clips, sometimes a half an hour long.

Keep your debate responses short, to the point, so we are able to read in less than a few minutes

It would also help if you actually watched the entirety of the clip yourself and gave us a short break down, not relying on us to do this.

Theres only 8 weeks of summer left, and many of us want to be riding our bikes.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    The whole Twitter debacle has a ring of Genius about it.

Tesla, if we put to one-side the contested claims of how much technical input he had, he is responsible for widespread deployment of EV Charging points/stations - something that no car manufacturer had been able to do.

His reading of real world events and what the near-future results will be is another one.

But I should say - I'm not a hardcore Elon fan, that said, I have very much enjoyed how he went from a Darling of the Left for Tesla, to public Enemy number 1.
    On the surface it may. But it now seems he was bluffing and trying to bully his way into boardvof directors or similar he thought his ten percent shareholding was worth more say.
    He didn’t do his due diligence financially and paid 15-20% above what shares were worth and he had to borrow big time to buy twitter.
    The interest bill alone is a billion dollars a year.... And his personal politics are alienating the mostly lefty vote user base, not quite genius and why advertisers are leaving.
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Honda
    On the surface it may. But it now seems he was bluffing and trying to bully his way into boardvof directors or similar he thought his ten percent shareholding was worth more say.
    He didn’t do his due diligence financially and paid 15-20% above what shares were worth and he had to borrow big time to buy twitter.
    The interest bill alone is a billion dollars a year.... And his personal politics are alienating the mostly lefty vote user base, not quite genius and why advertisers are leaving.
    Those who understand Artificial intelligence, understand the Data that Twitter can mine is far more valuable for A.I than what Musk paid for.

Think about it, millions of Tweets per second, data will be new money in the future.

You don't become the wealthiest man in history ,by making bad business purchase's.

Bike
    Honda
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Bundy 4eva! View Post
    Those who understand Artificial intelligence, understand the Data that Twitter can mine is far more valuable for A.I than what Musk paid for.

Think about it, millions of Tweets per second, data will be new money in the future.

You don't become the wealthiest man in history ,by making bad business purchase's.
    Tesla is planning to mass produce thousands of Tesla Optimus Human androids in the next several years

To have them think for themselves, they need data, this is where I believe Twitter comes in, and why Musk paid so much for.

It's an investment

https://www.tesla.com/careers/search...esla-bot-99241

Thread Information