0 0%
  • A Jules Verne visionary ahead of his time

3 18.75%
Page 5 of 59 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Unmasking Elon Musk

Bike
    Honda
    Good watch if you have a spare 17 mins.

Much of what I have been pre warning you about recently on this site.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Bundy 4eva! View Post
    Hussenberg

Try reading my posts carefully

I break them down and keep it short and simple so even you can understand them.

Short term trader's get taxed, long term buy and hold investors don't.

You should be a tax accountant lol.
    You are liable for income tax when you purchased shares or other investments with the intention to sell for a profit.
    This has been part of the NZ tax laws for over 6 years

You are the one bragging on social media that you live of property and shares, but that is according to the IRD taxable income.
    You have very clearly on multiple occasions said you earn your living of share and property.
    this must be considereable as you claim to live in a multimillion dollar property with hundreds and thousands of dollars of new vehicles
    Go argue that one with the IRD i am sure you think you know more than they do
    ps ignorance is not a defense with the IRD.

Of course, this assumes you are not making all this shit up.
    Which anyone that reads your scratching can make up their own minds.

Teslas don't use cameras, they use a new technology in a micro chip called Dojo.
    It would most likely be about 2025 onwards before being accepted around the world and there governor road bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    Is it factual news that Teslas do not use camera's.
    https://twitter.com/teslascope/statu...61134876221440
    https://twitter.com/ft/status/889633821938855936
    https://twitter.com/driveteslaca/sta...53246381932544
    https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1210273702476054529

or tesla themselves
    https://www.tesla.com/en_NZ/autopilot/3
    Transitioning to Tesla Vision
    We are continuing the transition to Tesla Vision, our camera-based Autopilot system. Model 3 and Model Y vehicles built from June 2022 for the New Zealand market now utilise our camera-based Tesla Vision, which relies on Tesla’s advanced suite of cameras and neural net processing to deliver Autopilot and related features.
    Tesla's AI self-driving feature is made of neural networks which are trained on millions of video data so it can become better (remember the more data, the better the AI), and these millions of video data easily become big data and so using GPUs would be inefficient and distributed computing would be great but to train AI on data as big as millions of data videos which are updated daily you'd need a lot of computers as essentially distributed computing is just sharing processing work between a lot of computers and so tesla decided that building a supercomputer would be more efficient both tech-wise and cost-wise and so the Dojo supercomputer was born
    The Dojo is a supercomputer built by tesla to train its AI deep neural networks and Machine Learning algorithms.
    it goes smoothly the self-driving AI is taking note of its surroundings using an inbuilt camera and sending that video back to Tesla's servers so that data can be used to train it more and in so that way the more people who use the self-driving AI, the more it gets better.
    Now back to the Dojo, in theory, when the video data gotten from the car is sent back to Tesla's servers, the Dojo supercomputer then gets hold of that data and uses it to train the neural network which powers the Tesla self-driving AI.
    So How about you answer the question about if its factual news that teslas dont use cameras as you clearly stated?
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    Tesla is a growth story.

Teslas sold the past decade -

2022: 1,313,851
    2021: 936,222
    2020: 499,550
    2019: 367,500
    2018: 245,240
    2017: 103,097
    2016: 76,295
    2015: 50,580
    2014: 31,655
    2013: 22,477
    2012: 2,650
    2011: 0

Demand issues? With this much growth year on year?, it's settled

Elon Musk is a genius.
    https://www.statista.com/statistics/...els-worldwide/
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Not Elon but a good example of how tech fanboys push the hype on a lot of vapourware startups. Essentially fake news and “ misinformation” really and it contributes to an idea or business having higher cred than it should.
    So some startup company basically says they can store hydrogen inside a metal carrier. This is actually done in metal hydride battery’s so it’s “scientifically plausible” but it’s not something that’s really scaleable as thunderfoots basic science breakdown shows.

Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    2013 Hayabusa
    Hussenberg

Try reading my posts carefully

I break them down and keep it short and simple so even you can understand them.

Short term trader's get taxed, long term buy and hold investors don't.

You should be a tax accountant lol.
    Yeah Nah, maybe you should look up the tax treatment of shares held outside Aust and NZ. what you say is true only for shares held on the NZ and Oz exchanges

In a nutshell you are liable for a tax payment on unrealised capital gain on shares held directly, but hey there is a threshold of
    $50K NZD - doesn't matter whether you are trading or holding for the long term. Introduced under the last National government if my memory
    serves.

Source IRD NZ:
    https://www.taxpolicy.ird.govt.nz/-/...c3e7ca3a9.ashx

Bike
    Honda
    Some of you guys need to understand the value of paying for a good quality accountant and lawyer and how they can set up company and trust structures.

Bike
    Honda
    Here's a basic example of untaxed compounding growth and the difference between property

I buy Tesla share @$100 let's say 100k worth

It doubles in 8 months to $200 per share, it's now worth 200k, I haven't paid any tax yet.

Now I want to buy a bigger CC bike when I get my full license, so I sell 25k worth of Tesla share, ,
    Maybe a pay some tax on 25k, maybe I can write some tax of through tax harvesting on losses or margin loan interest, I don't know, ask my accountant.

The point is I still have 175k worth of Tesla stock, capital gains tax free, now let's say Tesla stock goes from 200 per share to 400 per share in 18 months later, that's 350k tax free compounding growth.

Now , let's say I want to turn my garage into a man cave, so I sell 50k worth of Tesla stock, maybe I have some tax to pay, maybe not, maybe I have loses from the sale of some shares I sold at a loss, maybe I claim some margin interest as a loss, I don't know, I'm not an accountant.

But I still have 300k of capital gains tax free.

You can't sell a portion of a property, over and over again.

It's how the wealthy grow there wealth, they sell only what they need to sustain their lifestyle, it gets more indepth , with company structures and trusts and all that bull shit, but I assure its all legal, it's how Donald Trump and many other wealthy are able to keep their tax bill very low or some years 0%

Keeping in mind, I didn't earn any money, growth, capital or what ever you want to call it from income or working for it, if you want something to Google, because some of you love Google, why not search how much someone pays tax if they earned 350k from a stressful job they hate.

have you heard of the saying ..making money in your sleep?

It's not fair, but it's impossible to change, because the world economy is revolving around company and property growth.

I didn't Google this, this was just a Crude example of how the wealthy do what they do.

Bike
    Honda
    I also expect one of you to frantically Google what I just posted to see if it's true, don't bother, it's just a crude basic breakdown of how the system works.

Bike
    Honda
    These passengers survived a fall of a cliff with only moderate injuries, the kids were released from hospital early, and the father has been arrested for attempted murder.

Teslas are the safest car in the world

Elon Musk is a genius !!!! to

Bike
    Honda
    ^^ Now imagine when FSD becomes legal, the artificial intelligence would stop the driver from attempting to kill his family and driving the car off the road .

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    . You can't sell a portion of a property, over and over again. .
    Yes you can it’s called Renting or Leasing......

Your 25k of shares you sold, that portion is gone forever unless you buy it back.....

Take a bit of time to digest that, maybe talk to your accountant about it lol

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post

Your 25k of shares you sold, that portion is gone forever unless you buy it back.....

renting/leasing - technically that would be selling the use of, but not ownership of the item.
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    Honda

Unless you use that 25k to buy shares in other companies

Rental income is a means to hold property with debt, not live off it , unless you own 10 houses mortgage free, besides Graham Hart , the majority of the population can't buy 10 houses cash.

Stick to the topic of Musk, just because your losing the debate, don't change the subject too something you know no little about or have no financial interest in, which I do.

I am the worst, most inexperienced biker on this site,I don't post about shit I don't understand.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Unless you use that 25k to buy shares in other companies

Rental income is a means to hold property with debt, not live off it , unless you own 10 houses mortgage free, besides Graham Hart , the majority of the population can't buy 10 houses cash.

Stick to the topic of Musk, just because your losing the debate, don't change the subject too something you know no little about or have no financial interest in, which I do.

I am the worst, most inexperienced biker on this site,I don't post about shit I don't understand.
    Renting out property is one of the most successful means to gain wealth. Rental property earns revenue while you input zero time of effort. It’s an infinite return investment. Btw doesn’t matter if it’s in debt or freehold, it generates income for zero or minimal effort.
    10 houses??? That’s not rich, successful people I know are on the 40 by 40 program, that’s to own 40 investment properties by the time they are 40.
    Here in NZ people are too obsessed with capital gain on property but all that matters is that it’s tenanted

Bike
    Honda
    Renting out property is one of the most successful means to gain wealth. Rental property earns revenue while you input zero time of effort. It’s an infinite return investment. Btw doesn’t matter if it’s in debt or freehold, it generates income for zero or minimal effort.
    10 houses??? That’s not rich, successful people I know are on the 40 by 40 program, that’s to own 40 investment properties by the time they are 40.
    Here in NZ people are too obsessed with capital gain on property but all that matters is that it’s tenanted
    I think you forget who your debating too about property.

Being cash rich is not the same as being asset wealthy.

Elon Musk is the 2nd wealthiest man on Earth, he gets paid as CEO for Tesla a salary of "ONLY" 200 or 300k per year.

He gets a compensation package every few years of stock options in ownership of the Tesla company worth hundreds of millions and some years billions, not paid in cash, but asset allocation and ownership, this beat's taxed income hands down!

Owning Assets is true wealth, not cash, any countries central bank can print money.

Stick too the topic broke boy.

Thread Information