Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Luxon ?

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    So we’re moving now from evangelical to he’s an extreme fundamentalist???? Pretty desperate...
    Perhaps not all evangelicals are fundamentalists but Christian fundamentalists tend to be evangelicals. That he is an evangelical shows a lack of judgment on his part and I don't want a PM who lacks judgement and is subject to mass hysteria or cult mentality as evangelicals tend to be.

Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    I’d just like to take a moment yo remind people that 20% of our population now expects a prayer at every work/council/school/govt meeting session.
    Couldn't resist the opportunity to work in a little redneck racism there I see.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    I don't want a PM who lacks judgement and is subject to mass hysteria or cult mentality as evangelicals tend to be.
    So nice to see you are finally coming round to see Jacinda for what she really was...
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    Well i hear there is a story about him and a male fight attendant.....
    plus it seems his wife is a habitual shoplifter plus stealer from charities or so i heard.....today about lunchtime.... tons of charges pending ....but you know hidden...

it says a lot of the best person to lead a country hasn't even been a Mp for 2 years.
    Didn't do so well in his last job either - Air NZ received yet another government bailout just after he left.
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    If this was a Trump thread someone would be claiming it was a successful business deal.

That's our money used to pay them for the slow of thinking.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Is Lucksin going to do anything other than just moan on about anything that labour does? I mean, who wants to vote for a miserable prick like that? He would be better off finding something positive to build upon rather than tear down an opposing party just on oppositional principle. What a fucking putz. Hope National can find a worthy leader so we are back to having a good choice either way…
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    Is Lucksin going to do anything other than just moan on about anything that labour does? I mean, who wants to vote for a miserable prick like that? He would be better off finding something positive to build upon rather than tear down an opposing party just on oppositional principle. What a fucking putz. Hope National can find a worthy leader so we are back to having a good choice either way…
    Exacary what I thought. Listening to pollies slagging each other off rather than being constructive really rips my nightie.
    Manopausal.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    x3. There should be at least two credible parties and a couple of Characters in the sidelines. Dont know if Seamore is a character. . . Hes certainly a something. Still needs an H on his forehead.

Winston was a character in the 90s but moved to curmudgeon thereafter.

Ditch Luxton and try find . . . well, am I really going to say another Key? Well, you know what I mean.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Luxon offers nothing of substance. He just makes vague statements about "failed policies" without mentioning which. There can't be many. His followers love to post out that it doesn't matter if we rank number one. They want better.

Currently our economy is right near the top of the international heap. Anyone who thinks an evangelical, inexperienced, egotist who ignored the advice of John Key is going to do better should consult a shrink.

Yes, I did have wine with my pappardelle Bolognaise.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Ha, that's what we had tonight, real thick stuff . But I abstained from the wine as it's a school night and my body is a temple (but with less holy men coming into it).

Bike
    It was on the good
    I love that nickname. She never crushed anything, she was an abject failure but the name sticks. Seriously though, she may make a comeback and it would not be good.
    You would though.

Bike
    CT110 Super Cub - postie bike
    Evangelical just means they take the bible literally in that they believe Jesus Christ is the path to mans' salvation. It's not an extreme position or particularly fervent even. Certainly not like calling someone a fundamentalist Muslim.
    Grow older but never grow up

Bike
    Street Triple R
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    Ha, that's what we had tonight, real thick stuff . But I abstained from the wine as it's a school night and my body is a temple (but with less holy men coming into it).
    so, not a Catholic then?
    I thought elections were decided by angry posts on social media. - F5 Dave

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    In case anyone is interested. I had been recommended to try the 1.5L bottle of Montepulciano d'Abruzzo at Countdown. It's currently a couple of dollars off at $23.00.
    Nice drop of Italian red to accompany a Bolognaise - and a steak later in the week, and....

Bike
    86.249 93.398 00.944
    In case anyone is interested. I had been recommended to try the 1.5L bottle of Montepulciano d'Abruzzo at Countdown. It's currently a couple of dollars off at $23.00.
    Nice drop of Italian red to accompany a Bolognaise - and a steak later in the week, and....
    That is the most useful post I've seen on KB in a long time.
    Riding cheap crappy old bikes badly since 1987

Tagorama maps: Transalpers map first 100 tags..................Map of tags 101-200......................Latest map, tag # 201-->

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakie View Post
    Evangelical just means they take the bible literally in that they believe Jesus Christ is the path to mans' salvation. It's not an extreme position or particularly fervent even. Certainly not like calling someone a fundamentalist Muslim.
    Maybe not in the US but here that's just plain whackjob. It means you believe in all sorts of shit that puts you at odds with science. Science is the collective knowledge of humans. Fuck knows how an Evangelical would respond to the next crisis, be it geological, viral or whatever. Pray it away?

Then, as the bible says, women should be subservient to men. Might not seem like such a big deal for guys. But that's half the population disrespected. That's pretty shitty.
    And then those of the non heterosexual persuasion. Well they're Sodomites aren't they just?

How do they keep voting these nutjobs into party leaders?

Fuck sake. There's this man in the sky and he really loves you but he's going to set you on fire forever if you don't worship him but he hasn't bothered to tell 3/4 of the world about him. By the way, I'm totally sane and would like to lead the country, please vote for me.

Thread Information