Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I have a tiny pee-pee and so I need this car

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by neels View Post
    Without wanting to derail the conversation, the Ranger driver is my biggest problem with the changes of speed limits on what used to be open road.

Inevitably when driving out in the wild you'll end up with a Ranger right on your bumper. It's becoming increasingly difficult to know if you've missed a speed sign and are now one of those twats wobbling along at 20-30-40k less than the speed limit, or if you're doing the current speed limit and it's just an arsehole in a Ranger doing what they do.

As an aside, I have also observed that Holden Colorado drivers have a severe aversion to being overtaken. They'll outdrive the handling of their Thai tosswagon crossing the centreline and dropping wheels in the gravel, just to prevent someone in a proper car that actually goes around corners from passing them.

But at least they're not pepper spraying you I guess.....
    I've seen same behaviour from R'Angers swerving to try hit motorcycle that dares overtake them and as you say, overdrive them in a furious self righteous rage (as they certainly weren't driving that fast before) to try ram into them before you can be passed the next car. A mate got knocked off by that sort of behaviour. I was lucky not to be on at least one other occasion and I'm the most considerate rider I know.

If there was a sky father they would be smited to shuffle off this mortal coil crying, with their small dicks their hands.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by neels View Post
    Without wanting to derail the conversation, the Ranger driver is my biggest problem with the changes of speed limits on what used to be open road.

Inevitably when driving out in the wild you'll end up with a Ranger right on your bumper. It's becoming increasingly difficult to know if you've missed a speed sign and are now one of those twats wobbling along at 20-30-40k less than the speed limit, or if you're doing the current speed limit and it's just an arsehole in a Ranger doing what they do.

As an aside, I have also observed that Holden Colorado drivers have a severe aversion to being overtaken. They'll outdrive the handling of their Thai tosswagon crossing the centreline and dropping wheels in the gravel, just to prevent someone in a proper car that actually goes around corners from passing them.

But at least they're not pepper spraying you I guess.....
    Followed a ranger driver last week that must have self identified as a Colorado. Remote rural area and he was wrong side of road on blind left side to avoid corrugations and also did the block everybody pass opportunity. When I finally got a safe chance he got to eat some loose chip.
    We were deep in log country though and it’s only matter of time before he will be a kenworth badge, you gotta love Darwin.
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Oh dear.... think there’s going to be a lot of ford rangers getting listed on trademe soon....

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    While everyone’s worried about killing the planet car manufacturers have decided to ignore known data to increase death rates of pedestrians and kids.
    All for an extra 10cm or 4 inches depending on whose doing measuring although I think most ranger owners would like more ;p

Thread Information