Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mayor Wayne Brown

Bike
    Suzuki GSX-s1000F 2016

Mayor Wayne Brown

Is this guy an arse hole?
    Is this guy a bully?
    Is this guy an unfriendly grumpy looking prick?

If he is any of those things I cannot tell but the media "drongos" sure portrait him to be one.

Whaddya reckon?

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    He's a Mayor of Auckland, so probably a Cunt.
    He's also a Labour man, so probably a Cunt.
    But most of all... He's a politician, so Definitely a Cunt.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    2013 Suzuki GSX1250FA, 2013 Suzuki DL650
    Did you mean Wayne Brown, or are you talking about the mayor from 2010 to 2013?

Bike
    Suzuki GSX-s1000F 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobbin View Post
    Did you mean Wayne Brown, or are you talking about the mayor from 2010 to 2013?
    Thanks for the correction, yes, the current Auckland mayor.

Bike
    Suzuki GSX-s1000F 2016
    He's also a Labour man, so probably a Cunt.
    How can you tell? He looks a bit too masculine for that doesn't he?

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by 1/32 man View Post
    I was talking about Len Brown.

That said, I put it to the reader that all the same points for Wayne Brown are applicable.

And if he's not a Labour man, but a National man, it doesn't change

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Auckland was too racist to vote for a brown man, so they voted for a man named Brown.

He says he was voted in so nobody can remove him. He should have a chat with some long serving senior staff members, he may find different. I seem to recall councils being removed by the government of the day and a commissioner or similar being appointed. He would need to be majorly bad for that to happen though, meantime he can just carry on being thick and an arsehole. He has those roles down pat.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Auckland was too racist to vote for a brown man, so they voted for a man named Brown.

He says he was voted in so nobody can remove him. He should have a chat with some long serving senior staff members, he may find different. I seem to recall councils being removed by the government of the day and a commissioner or similar being appointed. He would need to be majorly bad for that to happen though, meantime he can just carry on being thick and an arsehole. He has those roles down pat.
    When he spent a lot of time up here, teh north bit, and became Mayor he was singularly disliked. He was into Real Estate and a lot of people dislike him personally. Self serving and a bit of a twat.

Bit of Wiki
    Manopausal.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    I mean, it could be Racism, it could also be that Efeso Collins was endorsed by Labour and the Greens and Aucklanders have seen what the policies of the Greens and Labour have done to them (Lockdowns, Crime etc.) and wanted something different - perhaps like the city they used to have before Labour and the Greens fucked it up...

Bike
    Street Triple R
    Wayne brown is a complete fucking twunt. Len Brown liked to bang a chinese lady (confusingly called Bevan - no, I don't know either) on the council table. Both were and are loathsome fucking idiots.

But, here's a thing: fucktard Wayne Brown (henceforth to be referred to as, and only as, "Code Brown") was elected by a narrow margin over a brown man Mr Collins. Only 35% of eligible voters actually cast a ballot and (without looking it up) you might say 17.6% vs 17.5% or something like that.

So any Aucklander that fucking complains can get fucked unless: 1: they voted, and 2: they voted for the other guy. Otherwise you get what you fucking deserve. Same as anyone who didnt give enough of a shit to put a few marks on some paper and put it in a freakin' envelope.

Shame.
    I thought elections were decided by angry posts on social media. - F5 Dave

Bike
    Street Triple R
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    I mean, it could be Racism, it could also be that Efeso Collins was endorsed by Labour and the Greens and Aucklanders have seen what the policies of the Greens and Labour have done to them (Lockdowns, Crime etc.) and wanted something different - perhaps like the city they used to have before Labour and the Greens fucked it up...
    LOL, really? in this halcyon age, how was it different?

Bike
    Street Triple R
    Quote Originally Posted by 1/32 man View Post
    He's an aging boomer bully is what he is.

Bike
    suzuki
    how much of it is the media hunting every little negative and not actually seeing what good he may do?

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    how much of it is the media hunting every little negative and not actually seeing what good he may do?
    Yep. I was just about to post “what has he done that’s bad?” I saw a news article saying something along the lined of only he would be talking about council response etc but that’s no different to “ the single source of truth”.
    The platform did a good piece on this, the media are just trying to find a target. But this flooding mess is just decades of under investment couple with recent mega intensification of dense housing.
    I think the media doesn’t like him as he just talks normal, he doesn’t give them the crafted political sound bites they love.
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    Yep. I was just about to post “what has he done that’s bad?” I saw a news article saying something along the lined of only he would be talking about council response etc but that’s no different to “ the single source of truth”.
    The platform did a good piece on this, the media are just trying to find a target. But this flooding mess is just decades of under investment couple with recent mega intensification of dense housing.
    I think the media doesn’t like him as he just talks normal, he doesn’t give them the crafted political sound bites they love.
    In Short: The media is butthurt he's not a raging Communist.

Thread Information