Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PM Chloe Swarbrick

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Yeah, but I don't recall Jenny Shipley or Helen Clark inspiring masses of young voters. Which is what the Republicans are worried about.

Britain has one such at the moment. It doesn't seem to be working out as you expect.
    Didn’t the republicans have that chick in Alaska???

That pommy chap is making a right hash of it. Trouble is due to the whole four year cycle thing we’ll never go through enough diverse leaders to really know who’s better or worse. And look at Obama, did he really change anything for the longer term?
    Society really needs to go back to meritocracy and judge people by results and not identity otherwise we have several lost decades of no significant technological or social progress.
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    Didn’t the republicans have that chick in Alaska???
    Sarah Palin? That could've been worse, it might have been Michele Bachman.

https://theweek.com/articles/482642/...bachmann-cover

No female politician is comparable to Taylor Swift, she is not a politician. The Republicans are worried that she could mobilise a virtual army of young voters.

Some RWNJs have theorised that Swift is hanging out with a football star to gain fame from the association. I'm not a fan of Swift particularly but I suspect she's way more famous and wealthy than her football player.

Now they have decided she's a psy op. Untreated paranoia could lead to conclusions like that I guess.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Maybe a few commentators perhaps but really all that happens is the celebrities involved ending up devaluing their brands given how polarising USA politics is.
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    Maybe a few commentators perhaps but really all that happens is the celebrities involved ending up devaluing their brands given how polarising USA politics is.
    Fox news has gone nuts deep in the Swift "psy op" malarkey, emphasis on the "nuts"!

It did not seem to do her brand any harm in 2018 and 2020.
    In 2018 all she said was register to vote, not even who to vote for and the gop were falling all over the place clutching their pearls. They only seem to like free speech when it is them talking

Thread Information