Thread: kawasaki mach X

Bike
    2015 Aprilia Tuono Factory

kawasaki mach X

Anyone seen or know anything about the kawasaki mach x that is supposed to be out next year? it looks like a 750 mach iv with the inline 4.

cheers

Bike
    seems like it may be a hoax, idunno.

cheers

Bike
    2001 zx9
    could be real - the youtube clip is looking genuine ...sadly not a twostroke though

Bike
    I don't think it's real and i'm a bit disappointed. one video shows the bike at a kawasaki launch but it is the launch of the H2 sx with the mach x superimposed on it. if you look it has jonathon rea still in kwaka colours. according to some on reddit it was a april fools joke about 10 years ago and has just resurfaced.

it's a shame really, ireally loved my 750 H2.

cheers

Bike
    2001 zx9
    Had a gold one - my first road bike. when the Z650's first came out the local dealer was telling me how fast they were and that i should trade in the H2 - i told him lets go and see if it is faster than the H2 so he grabbed the shop z650 that they raced and off we went... standing, rolling, whatever, the poor guy went home dejected. I actually thought they didn't handle too-oo bad. should have kept it ...

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by jato View Post
    Had a gold one - my first road bike. when the Z650's first came out the local dealer was telling me how fast they were and that i should trade in the H2 - i told him lets go and see if it is faster than the H2 so he grabbed the shop z650 that they raced and off we went... standing, rolling, whatever, the poor guy went home dejected. I actually thought they didn't handle too-oo bad. should have kept it ...
    I had the blue one, the first model i think. i didn't know enough about handling in those day to know the difference, but the locals at ruapuna seemed to do OK on them. i remeber john boote in the rain on one, spectacular.

cheers

Thread Information