Thread: Advise for frog man

Bike
    Speed Triple - in bogan black

Advise for frog man

I have a 49cc air cooled pocket bike. The clutch is starting to get on a bit and i was wondering if any of you knew any good tricks or mods to get the most outa these little beasts.

PS: dont try to wheelie them.... They have no point of ballence! Its either on the wheels or on your ass!
    There is no dark side of the moon, really, as a matter of fact. Its all dark...

Bike
    R6 & RGV250
    Quote Originally Posted by froggyfrenchman
    I have a 49cc air cooled pocket bike. The clutch is starting to get on a bit and i was wondering if any of you knew any good tricks or mods to get the most outa these little beasts.

PS: dont try to wheelie them.... They have no point of ballence! Its either on the wheels or on your ass!
    Well as WT found out the other night - don't let 6 year old girls on them (crash into fence), or any of your big bastard mates (there goes chain and sprocket)!
    Checkout my blog: www.wubboodesigns.com

Bike
    well thats all i do with it! me and the lads get liquored up and blast on it. When sober i let kids use it (wearing all the gear though) and when im racin buckets, the missis races the pocket. So far im the only person to stack it... 4 times, Each was trying to wheelstand the little bastard.

Bike
    Huski TE250 "04
    i had a go on one of those el'cheapo minibikes (something like $300) with some friends and me being the only one that actually rode normal bikes, no one could touch me.(every corner i gianed like 50m on them). well anyways as you do i got cocky and started to do everything i could throw on the bike like 180 skids, stopies and finally some wheelies. I couldnt believe it, i got like 2 metres then WHAM i flew off the back puting holes all through my jeans and scuffing up my boots, not to mention the huge graze on my side because my leather jacket stuck to the ground and showed a bit of skin.
    but shit dude i love them (not as much as real bikes) and ill be riding them again this weekend...

oh yeah also on a big hairpin we found (a couldersack) i actually leant the bike so far down i either digged in the peg in or scraped the bolts on the swing arm making my back wheel airbourne and spinning me 360 degrees, SHIT THAT WAS FUN

i know this didnt answer your question, but i just had to say it. (try some stoppies next time, they can be done, just not rolling stoppies......yet)

Bike
    Forza 155 SE Pit Bike
    Frogboy. Get a new performance pipe, a ported barrel, piston and crank, big carb and gear it for the moon.
    Vote David Bain for MNZ president

Bike
    ZPF Rep, GP3 Rep, B2 (alloy B1)
    Which can be done. follow the link in my signature and e-mail greg if you're interested.

Bike
    Forza 155 SE Pit Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by The Beast
    Which can be done. follow the link in my signature and e-mail greg if you're interested.
    Firstly, the address in your sig isn't a link.

Secondly, welcome to KB young man, glad you could finaly make it.
    Vote David Bain for MNZ president

Bike
    I have already ported it, and it is a 49cc. Is that a kiwi site? Quite like those pipes... is it in nz dollars ect?

Bike
    Yup it's an NZ site.
    We're based in Wellington.
    And yes, NZ$

Bike
    i really dont know much bout these. Want to hot it up though. What parts will fit my bike and how much will they set me back? Pipe and a better than standard clutch would be my guess.
    To see what model i have, just check profile. cheers

Bike
    All the stuff under pocket bike performance parts will.
    But the 'B1' jets will only fit into the carb if you do the conversion.

Thread Information