Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: pillion on restricted

Bike
    1993 ZZR 600
    Yep I just road around and thought if I ever got pulled over I would just say... woops he was following me before...must have left him in the traffic
    ¿Porque no ?

Bike
    none for now
    Well I got off this one - just got the letter today. I'm feeling lucky. I just wrote in about how I thought it was like on a car licence and my pillion had a full licence. I expected them to reply with something along the lines of "Cry me a river" but they actually said that it was a reasonable assumption though wrong and let me off. $400 and 25 points better off.

Bike
    CBR, RGV Racer, Bucket
    Damn you lucky boy!!

Bike
    Honda NSR300 track hack
    very lucky indeed

but regarding the licensing system,

i recon that there should be no "restricted" licencens on motorcycle.. due to the fact that the only privlages of a restricted licence are

# no L plate
    # allowed to do 100kph

what the hells the point in that??? as if and learner licenced rider actually sticks to 70kph all the time... and 90% of them dont have an L plate!!!

i guess its just another way of the butch bitch Clark to scheme more money to go into to her fucking HUGE paycheck!!

Glenn

Bike
    2008 Kettweisel Style.

Arrow Well done.

Unusual for that to happen, but maybe they will change the wording to make it clearer?
    Those who insist on perfect safety, don't have the balls to live in the real world.

Bike
    SV1000s
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RG100!!
    i guess its just another way of the butch bitch Clark to scheme more money to go into to her fucking HUGE paycheck!!

Glenn
    Why the hell do people feel its necessary to personally abuse Helen Clark for every rule or regulation that they don't happen to agree with?

For the record, incase you're too young to remember, there were Governments before Helen Clarke became Prime Minister in 1999 !! :slap:
    "There must be a one-to-one correspondence between left and right parentheses, with each left parenthesis to the left of its corresponding right parenthesis."

Bike
    Honda NSR300 track hack
    meh.... i dont care if its her or not. SHE is the leader of this country, and SHE needs to sort it out.

enough said

Bike
    Honda NSR300 track hack
    Oh and cheers for the rep T.W.R

Bike
    Guzzi
    Quote Originally Posted by Clockwork
    Why the hell do people feel its necessary to personally abuse Helen Clark for every rule or regulation that they don't happen to agree with?

For the record, incase you're too young to remember, there were Governments before Helen Clarke became Prime Minister in 1999 !! :slap:
    And a lot fucking worse too.

Skyryder
    Free Scott Watson.

Thread Information