Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Anyone riding a GT250R?

Bike
    2012 660 Tenere
    ok so since ive had the hyosung ive made a muffler for it. It does sound good. Now ive choped out the stupid box thing that the pipes collets into under the frame hard to say if it goes any difrent yet havnt had a chance to take it for a good blast yet. Ive allso been having some flooding trouble with it after giving it a burst it plays up a bit till you give it a rev then its ok again> Im gana pull the carbs off and take a look at it

Bike
    2012 660 Tenere

Bike
    99 suzuki gsf250V
    Blog Entries

gt250r

me mate has a 06. black. fallen few times......skirts rise......he bends........and the bike comes back for more. I had a vtec bandit (which a couple of aucklands cardboard thugs stole), and for the most part, he was able to keep up and I have ridden that bike. I have had litre bikes most of me life. the hyosung is a well balanced and very forgiving bike. we are both tall guys, and slim frames, and we ride that bike comfortably, including pillion......typical stupid biker fuel stories.......point is its light on fuel. and surprisingly not bad handling in wind...... and do mean heavy wind.only thing, we were advised by our other mate Todd, a veteran rider that the front forks needed more oil, which they did fill. cant remember specs. it does handle much better my mate claims (personally I preferred it softer, especially in the wet). and third party is about $46 bucks for the year. bike stands outside and gets ridden rain or shine, and no rust. clusters dont have condensation inside, so I must say its well engineered machine for the price. go past auckland uni, and you plenty of youngsters thrashing them. and is amazingly good on tyres too. take it for ride and think about it. in NZ bikes are expensive, and there are greedy people selling 1980 - 1995 bikes at silly prices at times over 5 grand. some of the bikes, have low millage, but its technology, and fact is they still look old, no matter how years it was parked in garage, and aunty next door always kept an eye on it. so cheers bru.
    ride safe and ride to live.

Thread Information