Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Wheelie

Bike
    ZPF Rep, GP3 Rep, B2 (alloy B1)
    Quote Originally Posted by White trash
    My minimoto will wheelie, although the water cooled B1s will wheelie off the throttle
    Can you hold a wheelie on the 'moto Jimmy?
    I tried once, and failed, big scratch on the back of the seat... hahaha
    Dad's bike wheelies off the throttle. When I was riding in the two classes I'd jump off my Day2 and onto the B1 and have to think twice about revving the shit out of it on the standing start because it would just lift, the trick is to lean right forward I found, and not even the hard way hahaha.

Bike
    i can wheely my mates bmw 84 1000 cc and that is shaft and i know a mate that fliped him fatboy hd over whille trying to do a wheely so year you can do your rgv
    i love evry one just some more than others

Bike
    Black TLS
    Quote Originally Posted by Squiggles
    I have a sneaking suspicion that its not possible on my rgv.....would i be correct?
    RGV250 can wheelie no worries, ...My first bike was an 1989 RGV250..it loved to point it's nose skyward...and occasionally straight off to the side too...hahaha, ahh memories...
    but if its your first time trying to wheelie anything be careful, if the bikes your pride and joy...be careful...don't practice on your own street you'll just piss off the neighbours, and likely have the sherriff called...someone here might give you some tips in person???
    :spudguita

Thread Information