Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: KiwiBiker site design

Bike
    VFR
    Originally posted by Racey Rider
    I was thinking the same thing! Something that we could stick on our bikes to help us identify each other at track days.
    I think a sticker of the same design as wots on the t-shirts is a good idea. Something not too big to put on the side of the tank or fairing to show we belong to this Kiwibiker site.

Bike
    CharlesidealOB
    Blog Entries
    A sticker would be a good idea but I don't know about putting it on my bike.

What I would like is a logo sticker that would resist any attempts to remove it and would stick to anything during all types of weather that we could put on petrol station pumps, bike parks and any popular bike stops.

Bike
    gone
    maybe someone could ask the taggers what they use, then use a stencil or something

Bike
    07 CBR1000RR
    Originally posted by SpankMe
    The site will be getting a large upgrade and re-design when vBulletin 3.0 comes out. The upgrade is going to take a lot of work to re-script all the changes I've made in this version into the new one, so I'm not very enthusiastic about making many changes until then.

That one sounds like me trying to get php working on my website which i have finally tackled

Thread Information