Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Finally got me knee down! And fliped the bike.. :(

Bike
    fire breathin ginja ninja

Finally got me knee down! And fliped the bike.. :(

That's right, after all this time of trying my arse off to get my knee down, I've finally done it! And heaps of fun it was too.. Also, wheelies are coming along way better, but I got too cocky and fliped the bike. I was able to get the front wheel to stay up in the air for a bit longer than a 'jump', so I thought I’d give it a bloody good tug since half my problem is not giving enough balls.. So I did. And just as the revs went up and I tugged, the back of my mind thought – fuck, too much. Then it came up and disappeared while my hand was going for the back brake. Next thing I know, me knees and wrists get a beating, the helmet bounces down over my eyes and I see the bike bounce off.. And I’m on the floor.. Bugga. Was fuckin funny tho, and I will be doing more wheelies. Hopefully not as many flips tho, cos that kinda hurts. Thought it was a pretty good superman impression tho.

It's great that they're only mini motos! A bit of gravel rash, fires right back up and we're off.

Postie is holding the record tho, for the most 'off's'. Including the record for breaking something in the quickest time since we were kids. He found the only small pot hole in the road, ran over it, got a tank slap/speed wobble combo, and it was just all over rover.. kinda like that clip of the dude on the black bike in the Isle Of Mann TT that goes over the bridge and stacks it. Yup, that's Postie.. Also the first to get his knee down, and the first to fall off the most consistantly, but not for trying

WRT was also kind enough to pick us and the 3 motos up, and we all strolled off in search of the carpark we ended up at. Wearing his gear (as we all were), we decided to have a quick race. Bad idea when you've got a flat rear. But we did anyway. Coming into the last corner of the carpark, the peg digs in, and he and moto part company. Right in front of me. I got away with it, but pulled my leg a bit. WRT went for a wee roll, in his new jacket and managed to poke a few holes thru it and obtain a few bruises.. He has 3 jackets at home (one new and two old), and he brings his new one... durrr....

Anyway, that's been the shannigans of Postie, WRT and Buggy over the past couple of nights.. One thing that we really need tho, is a bloody good place to run them. We had a poke around some kart tracks, but they're all locked up pretty well. Most carparks are small and hazardous, so everyone else who has these, where do you run them? Wanna get together some time and show us how you fall?

don't know why we haven't got any shots of WRT btw..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5783.jpg 
Views:	233 
Size:	124.1 KB 
ID:	20265   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5789.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	91.6 KB 
ID:	20266   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5792.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	111.9 KB 
ID:	20267   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5812.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	91.8 KB 
ID:	20268   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5818.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	112.2 KB 
ID:	20269   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5864.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	138.8 KB 
ID:	20270  

Bike
    BMW K1200R
    I knew it was going to be a piss take when I read you'd got your knee down..
    We're all fucked. I'm fucked. You're fucked. The whole department is fucked. It's the biggest cock-up ever. We're all completely fucked.
    -Sir Richard Mottram

Bike
    Blog Entries
    i like the mandatory oil patch on the cobbles....

Bike
    skid - We did get our knees down.. we were scraping the crap out of the $5 sliders Postie bought. We wrecked them.. Also scraped the carp out of the toe sliders on ma boots. So now I look well 'ard.. Just need the chicken strips on the 636 to match..

oil patch is a nice touch, ay? Just doesn't look like a drive otherwise..

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by bugjuice

Postie is holding the record tho, for the most 'off's'. Including the record for breaking something in the quickest time since we were kids. He found the only small pot hole in the road, ran over it, got a tank slap/speed wobble combo
    it was a fucking big man hole...... which begs the question why didn't i see it till i was on it???

anyway, your super man style off was bloody hilarious, i could barely stand up to help ya. well it was mostly funny untill you rocket launched your bike into the side of mine......
    hahaha, i wish i had it on film, its the funniest thing i've seen in ages....
    Cibby play thing

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by bugjuice
    skid - We did get our knees down.. we were scraping the crap out of the $5 sliders Postie bought. We wrecked them.. Also scraped the carp out of the toe sliders on ma boots. So now I look well 'ard.. Just need the chicken strips on the 636 to match..

oil patch is a nice touch, ay? Just doesn't look like a drive otherwise..
    you should have got pics of the tyres now, 0% chicken strip, unlike the posted pics.......
    Cibby play thing

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Postie
    you should have got pics of the tyres now, 0% chicken strip, unlike the posted pics.......
    yeah, but the pics of last night were no good. It's a bit stupid that we find somewhere, hack around for ages, then when it gets dark, decide to take photos.. Have to have another go tonight and take the shots before it gets dark.

did you see the pegs too? Rubber ground right off.. Kelly was saying how the sparks were coming off the pegs! Gotta watch it, they don't fold in, ay Walt?

Bike
    Tyre Shredder
    Sorry mate you're still a pussy. I'll show you our raised footpegs that we are still decking out..... without getting my knee down cause that would be way to easy.

Also I think i still win in the best crash scene... you can pick out of m highsiding into WT or the superman crash??

p.s. there aint much racing on till next year but were keen to go "practice" somewhere.... you in??

Just need to change the tyres cause we are down to the canvas....
    Lump lingered last in line for brains,
    And the ones she got were sort of rotten and insane...

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by aff-man
    Sorry mate you're still a pussy. I'll show you our raised footpegs that we are still decking out..... without getting my knee down cause that would be way to easy.

Also I think i still win in the best crash scene... you can pick out of m highsiding into WT or the superman crash??

p.s. there aint much racing on till next year but were keen to go "practice" somewhere.... you in??
    fuck off and fuck yeah
    we're all ears for where to run them, and the more people to take the piss out of, the better. And it's great that you can just chuck them in the back of the car and go whenever. Fuck it, I'm gonna bring it into work and ride around the office..

Bike
    Apriliaaah!
    Aff-man - those raised pegs could be the go. Found out the hard way that you dont want them touching down mid corner. So, buggy and postie, I see your knee down, and raise you by an elbow and a shoulder . . . course, there was no coming back from that position, but at least I didnt scuff up the bike (or launch it into another one . . .)
    I told him,
    "Son, what is it with you? Is it ignorance or apathy?"

He said,
    "Coach, I don't know and I don't care."

Bike
    none
    Might have to get one of these just for shits and giggles... Park walkways might be a good run too if they arn't to crowded Buggy.

And why would you need a car to carry it around? Stick it in a back pack and ride your bike.

Sever
    Now and forever
    you're just another lost soul about to be mine again
    see her, you'll never free her
    you must surrender it all
    And give life to me again
    Disturbed - Inside the Fire

Bike
    lol.. I'll send you a text later when we get our act together and get a group of them somewhere..

WL - these things get up to 40kph! and these aren't even modded, so a path (as fun as that is) could be the way to go...

Bike
    06 10 WITH ALL THE FANCY BITS
    Go ride them around auckland uni campus... won't be many people now exams have finished

I started reading with 'oh gnoes the ZXsexR is dead D:!!! but no... ya bastard!

Wouldn't the mt wellington track still be open every now and then, I'm sure they would let you practise there. and I want to take my blardy bike on it too

Bike
    Apriliaaah!
    I'm still thinking laps of western springs lake . . . you'd probably only get one in before being politely asked to move along please, but what a cool track!
    I told him,
    "Son, what is it with you? Is it ignorance or apathy?"

He said,
    "Coach, I don't know and I don't care."

Bike
    I'd ride anything, ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedMedic
    And here I was all sympathietic like... you bastard.

So when do I get one?
    haha

i was going to start yelling at him cause i bloody insure him!!!!

geeze buggie... sounds like fun...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good effort boys!!!

R
    Postie Play thing
    Normal Postal Services have now resumed and mail is being delievered Regulary.

Thread Information