Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: R E S P E C T

Bike
    Ubrfarter V Klunkn,ffwabbit,Petal,phoebe
    Quote Originally Posted by BLACKYOSHI1000
    sorry guy`s and gal`s
    im guilty of being wound up in the shit slinqing
    and i believe ( my opinion only)its about meeting and putting a face to the name :eyepoke:
    i have meet one such person i was with and other`s also
    and now have a totaly different point of view of those people
    this is the first forum i have ever been on im not into com`s at all cant type `or spell for shit and took thing`s a little bit of what the fuck
    also known to have abit of a bad temper
    but hey dont hold it against me im not a bad bloke when ya get to know me
    cheer`s jim
    Never met you, and prolly never will ride with you (cos I ride alone ) , but your OK in my book. Don't give a stuff about spelling, or typing. You're a biker so you're OK. Right ?
    And I have the patent rights on bad temper.. From what Iu've seen I reckn you're a good bloke (for a sprotsbike rider !

Fuck. Ignore all this and I'm sorry if it rocks your boat the wrong way. i am totally pissed at the moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by skidmark
    This world has lost it's drive, everybody just wants to fit in the be the norm as it were.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Vincent
    The manufacturers go to a lot of trouble to find out what the average rider prefers, because the maker who guesses closest to the average preference gets the largest sales. But the average rider is mainly interested in silly (as opposed to useful) “goodies” to try to kid the public that he is riding a racer

Bike
    2011 Yamaha xvs1100
    Thanks guys though me old mate had come back (Zed) only to realise that the thread is 2 yrs old.
    "I think men who have a pierced ear are better prepared for marriage.
    They've experienced pain and brought jewelry." - Rita Rudner
    A man is only as big as the dreams he dares to live

Bike
    TE 250
    Wow I'm glad I stoppped reading this at page 2. Its a long and needed thread.

If peoples names and contact details were needed and displayed to sign up to this forum I would think that people would clean their act up a bit.

I have been guilty of the stuff said in this forum but have since pulled my socks up as I want to be part of this great community.

Not all people are going to get on with each other and its how the scenario is dealt with that shows the kind of stuff a person is made of.

I hope the people that have made this site so awesome dont leave or even would come back. I think I've only met one.

Im not a hippy or bong chonga(any one up for it?)
    Just a westy
    TMF

Thread Information