Thread: Hello

Bike
    2013 Street Triple R

Smile Hello

Well I am new to the forum, but not new to riding. A friend - Dangerous - told me about the forum.
    I am riding a silver 2003 Suzuki GSX750F - the best bike in the world as far as I can tell! I started on a Suzuki FXR150 - good learners bike but slow on the open road. I then went on to a Gold Suzuki GSX600F and then onto a green GSX750F. Last year I went past Sportszone - Manchester St CHCH - and fell in love with the Silver GSX750F. I had always wanted a new sliver one and now I have one.
    My Husband has just bought a Suzuki Hayabusa 1300 - why he needs all that power I will never know but he does say it is comfortable to ride. Maybe one day I might get to ride it!
    A dog will do what you ask
    A cat will take a message and get back to you later

Bike
    BSA A10
    Hi Suzy,there's a few here from Chch,Chic N Charge rides a ZX9, and its good to hear of another lady on a bike (theres not enough of them) I'm hoping a few members may turn up at Sound of Thunder to say gidday,If you're coming out I'm in pit garage 20 riding #82
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

Bike
    Sold
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzi Q
    Well I am new to the forum, but not new to riding. A friend - Dangerous - told me about the forum.
    I am riding a silver 2003 Suzuki GSX750F - the best bike in the world as far as I can tell! I started on a Suzuki FXR150 - good learners bike but slow on the open road. I then went on to a Gold Suzuki GSX600F and then onto a green GSX750F. Last year I went past Sportszone - Manchester St CHCH - and fell in love with the Silver GSX750F. I had always wanted a new sliver one and now I have one.
    My Husband has just bought a Suzuki Hayabusa 1300 - why he needs all that power I will never know but he does say it is comfortable to ride. Maybe one day I might get to ride it!
    Welcome to KiwiBiker SQ,

Nice looking bike you have there...silver is a great choice of colour!

Zed

Bike
    2008, GSR600K
    Welcome on board Suzy Q. I'm in Wellington but, always pleased to see women riders around.

Cheers Cathy
    My goal in life is to be as good a person as my dog already thinks I am.

Bike
    None any more
    Welcome Suzi on two counts:

1. You are a woman rider (we need more of these)
    2. You are a South Island rider (we need more of these too)
    "Standing on your mother's corpse you told me that you'd wait forever." [Bryan Adams: Summer of 69]

Bike
    Started looking for a new one
    Hi from Wellington Suzi Q.

Your bike is a good looker. Where is it parked on your profile? I see tents in the background.

Apart from looks, what else does the GSX750 offer that made you spend the money?

Bike
    2013 Street Triple R

Cool Hi Deb

The photo with the tents was taken at the March Hare Rally 2003 - just after I got the bike.
    I find the 750F easy to ride, nicely balanced and it does what I want when I want. Good speed, good pick up. I don't need a race bike as I don't think I have the experience to handle it properly. I rode an SV650 a couple of years ago - a good looking twin, but it caught me out a little - not enough experience on my part. I also just love the colour!

Quote Originally Posted by DebK
    Hi from Wellington Suzi Q.

Your bike is a good looker. Where is it parked on your profile? I see tents in the background.

Apart from looks, what else does the GSX750 offer that made you spend the money?
    A dog will do what you ask
    A cat will take a message and get back to you later

Thread Information