Thread: the Intro thang

Bike
    MV Brutale 800

the Intro thang

Howya folks? I recently signed up and have been following a few threads, so figured I'd do the intro thang.

I recently bought myself a ZX-7R after having previously owned a 600ss Duke. Sounds a bit schizo moving from the twin to a four I know, and I'd pretty much convinced myself I'd move up to another Duke, or a TL, VTR, SV or someit. But after test-riding all manner of machines and configurations over the last couple of months, the ZX was the 1st machine that felt just-right for me and my style of riding.

I love it !!!

I'm in Hamilton so if anyone's interested in swapping ride routes or hooking up for a blast, let me know. May even see yaz on one of the bike-shop rides some time. Will prolly go on the Cambridge-Hamilton charity ride so yell out if you spot me on my Greenie.

So that's my story, in a nutshell. Look FWD to reading/hearing more of the KBers antics over time.
    A Ship in Harbour is Safe, but that is NOT what ships are built for

Bike
    Started looking for a new one
    Hi Deeknow and welcome,

Just spending some time looking at your great site.

Cheers,
    Deb
    Someday we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    Deeknow - I've been draaaaawn into your website dude!

Fantastic Stuff.

I did the Beliefomatic quiz and got "Secular Humanist" - which I could have told you before I did it!.

Welcome, and thanks for providing some Sunday entertainment!
    If a man is alone in the woods and there isn't a woke Hollywood around to call him racist, is he still white?

Bike
    Sold
    Quote Originally Posted by deeknow
    Howya folks? I recently signed up and have been following a few threads, so figured I'd do the intro thang.

I recently bought myself a ZX-7R after having previously owned a 600ss Duke. Sounds a bit schizo moving from the twin to a four I know, and I'd pretty much convinced myself I'd move up to another Duke, or a TL, VTR, SV or someit. But after test-riding all manner of machines and configurations over the last couple of months, the ZX was the 1st machine that felt just-right for me and my style of riding.

I love it !!!

I'm in Hamilton so if anyone's interested in swapping ride routes or hooking up for a blast, let me know. May even see yaz on one of the bike-shop rides some time. Will prolly go on the Cambridge-Hamilton charity ride so yell out if you spot me on my Greenie.

So that's my story, in a nutshell. Look FWD to reading/hearing more of the KBers antics over time.
    Welcome fellow green machine rider!

Keep an eye out for upcoming rides in the Meetings & Events forum, maybe you could meet up with some of us from Auckland soon?

Zed

Bike
    ZR750 Kawasaki
    Gidday Deeknow,Nice bike you got there mate.
    Interesting site you got there as well.
    I did the Beliefomatic thing an came up with Bahai faith,But then I kind'a knew that already,Still interesting but.
    And that, how to live a selfish life,,,,Dang I got heaps to learn
    Keep an eye out for the good looking dude on the XS650 at Cambridge.
    Cheers an welcome.

Bike
    Katana 750, VOR 450 Enduro
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, just spent about half an hour checking out your site. Very interesting stuff indeed.

And the belief-o-matic had me spot-on as a neo-pagan. Amazing.
    And I to my motorcycle parked like the soul of the junkyard. Restored, a bicycle fleshed with power, and tore off. Up Highway 106 continually drunk on the wind in my mouth. Wringing the handlebar for speed, wild to be wreckage forever.

- James Dickey, Cherrylog Road.

Bike
    None any more
    Welcome to another Kawasaki rider!
    "Standing on your mother's corpse you told me that you'd wait forever." [Bryan Adams: Summer of 69]

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Hello and good to here from ya.....Sorry but I just have ta correct you on somthing in your web site.
    The picture of the Moto Guzzi 1100i sport is not a Sport but in fact a 1000rs Daytona. The RS Daytona is the Flag ship of the Guzzi fleet what I wouldent do to get my mits on one of those (only 300 built) It differs from the 1100 sport in that: the colours of the engine and body work. It has a 4v 0hc (belt driven engine with 100hp @ 240kph.

Sorry mate, but I couldent help myself had to say somthing....You proberly know all this but dident expect anybody to notice the difference but this noddy did
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    Old Blue, Little blue
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerous
    Sorry mate, but I couldent help myself had to say somthing....You proberly know all this but dident expect anybody to notice the difference but this noddy did
    Spoilsport!
    “- He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.”

Bike
    2004 GSXR600 / 1989 K75 BMW
    Hey hey, I'm a liberal, quaker.... Only trouble is, I don't know what that means
    Not even with yours!!!

Bike
    MV Brutale 800
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerous
    The picture of the Moto Guzzi 1100i sport is not a Sport but in fact a 1000rs Daytona.... Sorry mate, but I couldent help myself had to say somthing....You proberly know all this but dident expect anybody to notice the difference but this noddy did
    Eeeeek!!!.... hehe, thanx for pointing this out :-)
    A Ship in Harbour is Safe, but that is NOT what ships are built for

Thread Information