Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cronulla Violence.

Bike
    KTM 690 DUKE R
    Quote Originally Posted by LiasTZ
    attacking the local RSL and burning the flag flying on its roof
    a quick way to ensure every service man serving or not would want to remove the teeth from these Lebs!

Bike
    A Cage
    Quote Originally Posted by sAsLEX
    a quick way to ensure every service man serving or not would want to remove the teeth from these Lebs!
    Amen to that.

And to save double posting, here's a link to another VERY interesting article that
    helps background this incident. (and predates all the current violence)

Link will have to suffice as its a pretty long read and the board spat the dummy when I tried to paste it.. (apparently its 38,950 characters and the limit is 10,000)

http://www.quadrant.org.au/php/archi...article_id=581

Bike
    CBR600RR
    Quote Originally Posted by judgeshock
    I think it's unacceptable behaviour and talking about discount get aways is not even funny:spudgrr:
    There is always going to be minoritys in every culture of people causing trouble, that doesn't give you a right to take up arms and deal with these people yourself.
    I agree with you.

Anyone making such comments are just plain sad.

Bike
    CBR600RR
    Common sense would have never been to let all the fucking immigrants into the country in the first place.

This, and the recent immigrant riots in france, is the best proof we've had yet that mass immigration from foreign cultures is a terribly terribly bad thing.

Did the Maoris let your ancestors into NZ?

Dumbass.

Bike
    A Cage
    Quote Originally Posted by Fart
    Did the Maoris let your ancestors into NZ?
    Dumbass.
    Are you trying to argue that the mass influx of british culture wasnt apalling bad for maori? I wouldnt go back and change it myself, but lets face it mass immigration of a radically foreign culture seriously stuffed up contemporary maori society
    Are you blind? Sels already raised this, if anything british immigration to NZ supports my point that massive immigration from a radically diffrent culture is a bad, bad thing. Maori society and culture has been massively affected by british immigration, and alot of that change has been negative.

Bike
    Honda
    Quote Originally Posted by Lou Girardin
    When you've got some highly visible ethnic groups carrying out some appalling gang rapes, random acts of retaliation for supposed insults, an attack on a Police station with semi-auto weapons, and now serious intimidation on the beach at Cronulla, what other reaction do people expect?
    Many countries have problems just like that, hell even N.Z mirrors that to an extent. The difference is civilised societys don't form huge angry mobs and go around bashing and beating everyone who just looks foreign. That might be an expected reaction in the middle-ages, but most societys are above that now.

Mob violence displays the most disgusting side of human nature.

Bike
    'o6 Spewzooki Banned it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Indoo
    Many countries have problems just like that, hell even N.Z mirrors that to an extent. The difference is civilised societys don't form huge angry mobs and go around bashing and beating everyone who just looks foreign. .
    Except US, UK, France, Germany, Holland, Australia, need I go on?

The difference between immigration in our parents day and now seems to be that immigrants used to be grateful to be there and tried to assimilate. Now they just seem to want to take the best pickings from their adopted home while maintaining a separation from the rest of the population.
    Speed doesn't kill people.
    Stupidity kills people.

Bike
    Honda
    I don't see how you can possibly generalise all immigrants like that. Its also rather hypocritical to suggest that immigrants should just blend in and assimilate and thank us. Look at our own history, did we blend in and assimilate into Maori society?

The vast majority of immigrants are good productive members of society and I'm sure the majority of lebanese are in Australia are as well. Its a minority causing the trouble and a minority which need a bullet in the head, forming a vigilante mob however and attacking everyone of colour they see on the street is not an understandable or rational action. Its what ignorant racists do and thats all the aussies mobs are, absolutely no better than the Lebanese 'thugs' they claim to be reacting against.

Bike
    I don't see how you can possibly generalise all immigrants like that. Its also rather hypocritical to suggest that immigrants should just blend in and assimilate and thank us. Look at our own history, did we blend in and assimilate into Maori society?

The vast majority of immigrants are good productive members of society and I'm sure the majority of lebanese are in Australia are as well. Its a minority causing the trouble and a minority which need a bullet in the head, forming a vigilante mob however and attacking everyone of colour they see on the street is not an understandable or rational action. Its what ignorant racists do and thats all the aussies mobs are, absolutely no better than the Lebanese 'thugs' they claim to be reacting against.
    Thats an acceptable compromise

Bike
    Nada

Arrow

...Look at our own history, did we blend in and assimilate into Maori society?
    Fair point but do remember that that was 150+years ago when that ignorant oppressive behaviour was the norm. And no I am no condoning what happened either just putting it in context.
    It is a pity that people can't be judged my their individual behaviour and not by someone elses that may be of similar race or creed.
    There's dickheads everywhere...born and breed Kiwi's/Ozzies and imports too

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Remember the 'Bash a Pom' in the 70's in NZ?? Even had T-shirts with that slogan on them being worn around the place.
    And the Poms did nothing like the Lebanese are doing yet good old NZ had to have a go at them *"they're taking our jobs" etc

-* I once said to a person who said that "get off your sorry arse and get a job yourself and stop whinging about the jobs being taken - you whinge like that and people will think YOU'RE a Pom" - damn near got my teeth punched out for that effort
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    A Cage
    Quote Originally Posted by scumdog
    Remember the 'Bash a Pom' in the 70's in NZ?? Even had T-shirts with that slogan on them being worn around the place.
    I want one!

It will go with my shirt that says "ARREST BLACK BABIES before they become criminals"

http://www.tshirthell.com/store/prod...?productid=332
    costs an arm and a leg to import them from the US thou sadly their shipping costs are high as.. (cost me $65ish all up NZ for a long sleeve black T sent over)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a332.gif 
Views:	25 
Size:	20.1 KB 
ID:	21845  

Quote Originally Posted by scumdog
    And the Poms did nothing like the Lebanese are doing yet good old NZ had to have a go at them *"they're taking our jobs" etc

-* I once said to a person who said that "get off your sorry arse and get a job yourself and stop whinging about the jobs being taken - you whinge like that and people will think YOU'RE a Pom" - damn near got my teeth punched out for that effort
    Well my brother did get his teeth punched out in the ''Punch a Pom a Day'' times in the 70s.He was in England and the locals knew where the Kiwis drank - he was attacked on his way home...got his teeth fixed on the National Health,and they made a mess of it.
    In and out of jobs, running free
    Waging war with society

Bike
    Nada

Arrow

...It will go with my shirt that says "ARREST BLACK BABIES before they become criminals"
    ...so was that a go at my kids?
    Have petrol,can travel...

Bike
    I want one!

It will go with my shirt that says "ARREST BLACK BABIES before they become criminals"

http://www.tshirthell.com/store/prod...?productid=332
    costs an arm and a leg to import them from the US thou sadly their shipping costs are high as.. (cost me $65ish all up NZ for a long sleeve black T sent over)
    Please tell me this is a pisstake

Thread Information