Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: all attending track day please read

Bike
    BLOWN CHEVY

cheers

frosty im sure we will have a great weekend thank`s for your effort`s on bringing more k/b`s together
    cheer`s jim
    PS BLACKYOSHI DRINKS
    JACK DANIELS
    BLACKYOSHI

Bike
    Sniff... None
    On his trailie? Can I bring the minimoto for the warmup?
    "You, Madboy, are the Uncooked Pork Sausage of Sausage Beasts. With extra herbs."
    - Jim2 c2006

Bike
    CBR450RR
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cowpoos
    thanks tony....I know your probally stressing alittle....but we are all really thank full to you and babybikie for the work and scrafices you've put into this...
    Don't forget Lynda

Bike
    Honda PC800
    Ok so lets all pray to the weather gods
    To see a life newly created.To watch it grow and prosper. Isn't that the greatest gift a human being can be given?

Bike
    I'd ride anything, ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by FROSTY
    Ok so lets all pray to the weather gods

bloody hell i reckon

thunder storms forcast for tomorro frosty..

will we still ride??

This is arse!
    Postie Play thing
    Normal Postal Services have now resumed and mail is being delievered Regulary.

Bike
    KTM Duke. Last ridden.....?
    Fuck this. I call 'BLOUSE'. Me brakes are dodgy, add water, and I'm a yellow bellied wuss.
    Have fun ya'all
    At the rise of the hand by Policeman, stop rapidly. Do not pass him by or otherwise disrespect him.

Bike
    2001 Duc 7 4 8 R
    Quote Originally Posted by FROSTY
    This is basicly a cut n paste from the main track day thread but PLEASE reread it to be sure of the rules of the day.

Im sorry to sound like a right mr Hitler here but please read through this carefully.
    I want one and all to have a bloody good time so there are some points that are NON negotiable.
    1) Bike setup/gear setup.
    ANY BIKE going on the track will be scrutineered.
    basicly bike needs to be able to pass a WOF but below are some specifics.
    No sharp/edges/loose parts
    Tyres must be road legal for road bikes.
    ball ends on all levers to be in place.
    .Mirrors removed or taped up.
    No leaking fluids.
    headlights will be checked and GLASS headlights to be taped up.
    Pack rack uppers to be removed -L arms to be taped over-preferably plugged.
    No open tube ends on handlebars.
    Brakes to work prpperly front and rear.
    Its preferable to have you tape over your speeedo. .
    Riding gear-A full face helmet good fitting with no damage into the shell.
    WE HAVE COVERED THE HELMET THING OFF BEFORE--SCRATCHES ARE OK DAMAGE TO THE HELMET STRUCTURE ARENT--IF IN DOUBT SHOW A MORE EXPERIENCED kbER
    gloves,bike boots,cudura 2 piece,leather one piece or two piece. Jeans /work boots are NOT acceptable even if they are "draggin" brand
    Pillions will have a gear check on the line before going out. Please note pillions also need to sighn in
    THE ONUS IS ON YOU TO MAKE SURE YOUR BIKE/GEAR IS UP TO SCRATCH
    -Blown fork seals (oil not running down the fork leg) ,worn swing arm bearings and similar may not stop you getting on the track -BUT as a couple of members have discovered it really mucks up your handling and spoils your enjoyment of the day.Its a great excuse to get those niggly little issues sorted.
    -2 Rules for the day
    1 Show concideration for everybody else out there
    2 Stick to your line -Dont try to get out of anybodys way or deliberately block.
    3 when overtaking make sure you can do so safely.If in doubt -DON'T
    4 should the front or back wheel come off the ground by "accident" make sure noones around you when you're doing it.
    5 slow group riders are only to pass on the back straight before the braking cones
    6 Touring group riders -no passing between hairpin and the right hander.-cones will be out to mark these points.
    7 Fast group ref rule 3 also first session overtaking on the outside except on the straight --for first session.
    8 if you see a flag waving anywhere on the track pull into the pits straight away -the clock will be stopped on your session so ya aint gonna miss out on laps. ANYONE trying to sneak an extra lap will miss out on the rest of that session.
    9 If a slower rider is holding you up either rule 3 or ride slowly through the pits and let em get ahead. -again--it aint a race.
    10 when leaving the track hold your left hand up to let other riders know.
    11 if you are unlucky enough to run off the track raise your hand in the air to let us know you're ok.
    12)dont look back
    13) if you are unfortunate enough to crash (it wont happen but just in case)
    Your bike and gear needs to be rescrutineered before you can go back on the track.
    14) NOOONE is to go near the NEW track under any circumstances-a possible concequence is us ALL being thrown off the track.
    15) NOONE EXcept martials recovering crashed bikes goes onto the OUTSIDE of any corner --photographers please note this rule--FROM the right hander to the beginning of the sweeper opposite the pits is strictly out of bounds
    Also NOONE Trackside without marshals permission and wearing a fluro vest
    16--HAVE FUN-- LOTS N LOTS OF FUN

If you disobey these rules for first offence you may miss your next session and be a flag marshal at lunch time.
    Second offence and potentially thats ya day finished.

Blatantly dangerous riding or riding under the influence of Alchohol or non medicinal drugs will not be allowed. Zero tolerance.You will be sitting out the rest of the day. ILL PUT IT BLUNTLY--IF I CAN SMELL BOOZE ON YA BREATH IN THE AM YA WONT BE RIDING AT THE EARLIEST TILL THE PM
    Again guys N gals I really want one and all to have a good time so these rules are to protect us all.

Photographers/spectators.-nobody will be trackside unless cleared by marshalls and they MUST wear a fluro vest (except during the braking session) and there will be some areas that are out of bounds -this is strictly in the interest of safety

Track day timetable this is the order riders need to do stuff
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    7.30am --gates open /pits open.
    8.00am sighn is starts -pay ya money and sighn the indemnity form.also decide on ya choice of lunch

8.05 -Scrutineering starts-bring ya bike and be wearing all ya gear.

Ill be sorting the groups as we do the scrutineering.
    9.00am marshalls brief--a quick run through on what theyll be doing.(marshal scrutineering will take precidence over normal riders)
    9.15 -Track day brief --a runthrough of what we'll be doing during the day and the track rules.EVERYBODY including spectators/photograhers to attend
    9.35 -everybody taken on a SLOW -read VERY SLOW 4 lap session on the track. I would like to make this a bit of a photo session so I wanna keep it dead slow
    9.45 -First group out on the track.
    9.45-12.30 --4 track sessions per group.
    12.30-1.15 lunch break --also marshalls track session.and a pillion session.
    1.00pm -"emergency accelleration/braking" session.
    Everyone needs to be in the center of the track to watch this one.
    1.20 Very short rebriefing. please be there it may be important to YOU
    1.25 -4.30 -more riding.
    4.30 --4.45 --second marshalls session.pluss pillion session
    4.45---WE ALL help pack up/clean up the place.Please folks --even If ya pick up ya own rubbish It makes our lives easier.
    5.00--barby and beer time

Trip of a life time http://www.buenosaires-caracas.com.ar/tours.html
    Trip details here

Thread Information