Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: A San Franciscan in New Zealand.

Bike
    2014 Honda NC750X

Hi Jon,

Good to meet you in Feilding (Outside the BP).
    It is great when internationals stop and chat with us.

We even had Nick Sanders stop on his way to break the around tha words record once. Took some video footage for him.

I trust you made it to Wellington on time. The road would be perfect for the Bandit

We went over the Saddle and back over the Pahiatua track as we said. The wind was very strong when we came back to the west. Great ride though.

I trust you enjoyed the North Island.

Bike
    2005 Kawasaki zx6r
    Quote Originally Posted by quickbuck
    Good to meet you in Feilding (Outside the BP).
    It is great when internationals stop and chat with us.

We even had Nick Sanders stop on his way to break the around tha words record once. Took some video footage for him.

I trust you made it to Wellington on time. The road would be perfect for the Bandit

We went over the Saddle and back over the Pahiatua track as we said. The wind was very strong when we came back to the west. Great ride though.

I trust you enjoyed the North Island.
    Hey Quickbuck! Thanks for the note! Yeah, the trip to Wellington was fun. I went from Wellington all the way back to Auckland yesterday in one run. Got pulled over 3 times - first cop just let me go with a verbal warning, 2nd one wrote me for 80 dollars, but the third got me for 400!!! Ouch!

Dropped off the bike this morning. :-(

Am heading to Melbourne tomorrow morning for 3 days and then about a week in Sydney.

Thank you all here and all around NZ for all the hospitality! What an amazing place. Am coming back for sure - maybe even to live - have had a few interesting propositions posed to me during the trip from some trusted friends.

I'll keep popping on this board every now and again to check on my NZ friends! If you are coming to the US, drop me a note - jonbauer@pacbell.net - I'll extend the same excellent hospitality and hopefully show you some great roads in my little spot of the world.

- Jon

Bike
    CBR1000RR
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jbauer
    Hey Quickbuck! Thanks for the note! Yeah, the trip to Wellington was fun. I went from Wellington all the way back to Auckland yesterday in one run. Got pulled over 3 times - first cop just let me go with a verbal warning, 2nd one wrote me for 80 dollars, but the third got me for 400!!! Ouch!

- Jon
    LMAO - plonker. Gimme a yell if you're ever (EVER) back this way. I'd love to catch up again if we can.

As mentioned - I'll be in your neck of the woods later this year (maybe twice... May 8... possibly, but Aug 29 for sure). Probably staying on Powell Street.

Cheers
    MDU aka Nigel
    $2,000 cash if you find a buyer for my house, kumeuhouseforsale@straightshooters.co.nz for details

Bike
    2005 Kawasaki zx6r
    Quote Originally Posted by ManDownUnder
    LMAO - plonker. Gimme a yell if you're ever (EVER) back this way. I'd love to catch up again if we can.

As mentioned - I'll be in your neck of the woods later this year (maybe twice... May 8... possibly, but Aug 29 for sure). Probably staying on Powell Street.

Cheers
    MDU aka Nigel
    Will do MDU. Please call me when you are in SF.

- Jon

Thread Information