Thread: March Hare Rally

Bike
    2013 Street Triple R

Cool March Hare Rally

We have just been to the March Hare rally near Waimate. Always a good rally, in fact my Fave.
    Good trip down. Left home about 8:30am, met up with a mate in Templeton just after 9am. Travelled through Geraldine and Fairly, Cave then onto the main road about St Andrews - just past Timaru. The weather was mostly OK, had an early lunch in the sun at the old Post Office in Fairly, but it got cloudy after that. We managed to set up camp before the rain came!
    Another mate arrived about 5pm and he got wet but had left a gorgeous day in CHCH!
    The bands were good, the food was good, the atmosphere was good as always. I think it was a Starlet that they used to start the bonfire!!! I think they started it a wee bit late, but at least they had one!!! Nothing like standing by a big open fire with your drunken mates getting covered in ash and sparks! It did stop raining, in fact it never really rained it was just that annoying drizzle.
    It is alsways good to catch up with the people you only ever see at rallys. Saw a couple of Babes on Bikes babes in the distance as well!
    The next rally is the Hororata Hog Out, not sure if we will stay overnight or not - may depend on the weather!
    A dog will do what you ask
    A cat will take a message and get back to you later

Bike
    "Bagheera" GSX1400K5
    Good on you, girl. Glad to hear there is a few bikers who can hack the weather (better some soft c*cks I know). Did you come accross Chissi our club Prezzy from the BOP Coastal Crusiers? She rides a Burgany (red) Marauder. She was there with Pilgrim and Ang.
    New Zealand......
    The Best Place in the World to live if ya Broke

"Whole life balance, Daniel-San" ("Karate Kid")

Kia kaha, kia toa, kia manawanui ( Be strong, be brave, be steadfast and sure)
    DON'T RIDE LIKE YA STOLE IT, RIDE TO SURVIVE.

Bike
    Started looking for a new one

Feeling okay?

Ah, Waimate my hometown. Hope you didn't drink the water Suzi Q Get attacked by any giant Wallaby?

Didn't realise there was a bike rally in that area.
    Someday we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzi Q
    Nothing like standing by a big open fire with your drunken mates getting covered in ash and sparks!
    Ayeeee, I wasent that drunk........ was I?
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    2013 Street Triple R
    Quote Originally Posted by DebK
    Ah, Waimate my hometown. Hope you didn't drink the water Suzi Q Get attacked by any giant Wallaby?

Didn't realise there was a bike rally in that area.
    Didn't get attacked by any Wallabies, but I think they had a wallaby throwing contest!!!
    The rally used to be behind the pub at Waiho Forks.
    A dog will do what you ask
    A cat will take a message and get back to you later

Thread Information