Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Advice/feedback to improve track day

Bike
    Forza 155 SE Pit Bike
    One other suggestion Frosty, don't bother with the "no wheelies" rule for the fastest group.

Anyone doing accidental ones was accidentally checking for other riders before accidentally accelerating too hard anyway.

We're all big boys now.
    Vote David Bain for MNZ president

Bike
    99 RSV Matte Mille, Bus 150 & 121
    Quote Originally Posted by White trash
    One other suggestion Frosty, don't bother with the "no wheelies" rule for the fastest group.

Anyone doing accidental ones was accidentally checking for other riders before accidentally accelerating too hard anyway.

We're all big boys now.
    Better keep the 'no korean bike wheelies' rule in though. I think Poos is going to steal my keys at the next one.
    "If life gives you a shit sandwich..." someone please complete this expression

Bike
    Forza 155 SE Pit Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by skelstar
    Better keep the 'no korean bike wheelies' rule in though. I think Poos is going to steal my keys at the next one.
    Cool. I'm next in line thanks. Reckon that'd be a great little bike 'round there and I'd be keen to see what it could do.

Bike
    GSXR 750 (No 10)

We're all big boys now.
    That's a good idea there smoke. Should still be a stunt session some time throughout the day though.
    Superdukes. Serving up shame to sportsbikes since ages ago.

Bike
    Forza 155 SE Pit Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo600
    That's a good idea there smoke. Should still be a stunt session some time throughout the day though.
    Without a doubt. It's just that some of us need the practice during the day.

Bike
    Massey ferguson 7495 dyna-vt
    muaaaaaaahhhhhhhh muaaaaaaahhhhhh muuuuuaaaahhhhhh

I bloody tried....but you charged me like a horney rhino after some jiggy

wheelies at the end..I agree....
    I don't agree with fast group at the start....it'll give novices/slow unrealistic expectations and THEY WILL GET VERY NERVIOUS!!!!!
    flag issuses agree....bull horn "MARVELOUS IDEA"
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Given the short comings of my riding style, it doesn't matter what I'm riding till I've got my shit in one sock.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by cowpoos
    ...it'll give novices/slow unrealistic expectations and THEY WILL GET VERY NERVIOUS!!!!!..
    Disagree. I was nervous...but I didnt watch the fast group and conciously think that I was slower than them (I knew it...didnt have to see it). Seeing the dynamics of bikes on the track and their behaviour would have been nice to watch first. The warmup lap was excellent though.

Bike
    Cool. I'm next in line thanks. Reckon that'd be a great little bike 'round there and I'd be keen to see what it could do.
    I'm bringing one of my MX bikes anyway jimmy...once I find a cheap 17inch front....probally klx300...does lovely wheelies...and rolling stoppies...shit even I can do em [bike only weights 100kgs]

and by the way....everyone can have a play on it...offroaders crash really well...[buggar all damage] and it has moose bars do they shouldn't get bent...
    Given the short comings of my riding style, it doesn't matter what I'm riding till I've got my shit in one sock.

Bike
    I'm bringing one of my MX bikes anyway jimmy...once I find a cheap 17inch front....probally klx300...does lovely wheelies...and rolling stoppies...shit even I can do em [bike only weights 100kgs]
    I would LOVE to race you if you were going to ride that one session. I might learn something.

Bike
    Forza 155 SE Pit Bike

and by the way....everyone can have a play on it...offroaders crash really well...[buggar all damage] and it has moose bars do they shouldn't get bent...
    Brilliant! Some homo on this website has a great vid of me at Manfeild, knee decked through the sweeper then wheelieing the front straight on a CR500 motard.

I lOVE dirt bikes on the road.

Bike
    I would LOVE to race you if you were going to ride that one session. I might learn something.
    sure....I was gunna try and sneak out on it in the slow or medium sessions anyway.

Bike
    Brilliant! Some homo on this website has a great vid of me at Manfeild, knee decked through the sweeper then wheelieing the front straight on a CR500 motard.

I lOVE dirt bikes on the road.
    help me sorce a front 17inch closer to the day...I'll put some stick tyres on it...I'll have her in the slow group...u can take her in the medium

Bike
    A Tractor
    Blog Entries

I bloody tried....but you charged me like a horney rhino after some jiggy
    Jezz I make a comment like that I am burned in the eternal flames.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDuck
    Jezz I make a comment like that I am burned in the eternal flames.
    sorry dudette....thats coz your not cool like me

Bike
    A Tractor
    Blog Entries
    sorry dudette....thats coz your not cool like me
    Can I just say on the record....THANK FARK FOR THAT!

Thread Information