Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Advice/feedback to improve track day

Bike
    WEAPON
    Quote Originally Posted by White trash
    Brilliant! Some homo on this website has a great vid of me at Manfeild, knee decked through the sweeper then wheelieing the front straight on a CR500 motard.
    HOMO you fuck, that video has just been deleted ya bitch as well as that mint wheelie on your K3 through the kink on the front straight. Ya wank

track condition sucked but couldn't be helped, plus chances are it's more a once off thing with the construction under going at the mo, i doubt it would've been that way had the construction not been happening one of those unfortunite things, that people rode around or through!

Squid sess at the end is a good un.

Scuretineering (WTF) i can see why you would want it done, but it was a timely process, either get everyone there earlyier or get more people helping not just a couple of ya's to speed things up, put me and WT and Death n charge as well, well maybe not me if you go by the state of the TL but you get my drift Tony, more than a few of us know whats whats and whats not and some of that duct tape took the paint of me R1 tail uniti i have a hard enough time as it is keeping me bike mint without crap like that happening.

Speeding up group changes has been covered already

Rain, meh it's a good thing i reckon, tracks the best place to gain wet weather riding experiance (of the faster nature) keep it, just for one session though.

The ol Subgay was well sorted, but i'll stick to a block of lard, that sub shit is far to healthly for ol Bruce.

All in all cool as day, and cool people to kick it with.
    GSXR wiping the shit that is that Honda, Yamaha and Kawasaki off the road since '85'

All you Gixxer riders check it out http://www.gixxerplanet.com/home/ind...referrerid=235
    For all your riding saftey gear needs and Remus Mufflers check out www.quasimoto.co.nz
    Anything Suzuki! Rock into Colemans and check it out www.colemans-suzuki.co.nz

Bike
    Honda PC800

One Change for definite

One thing I will change that I hoped I would never have to talk about -I thought it was common sense stuff
    There is to be no Alchohol consumed in the track area whilst track day is on. Track area includes the sealed pits area and by anyone that also includes spectators. Anyone in possession of open alcohol containers/cans/bottles will be asked to leave.
    This is a condition of hire of Taupo Raceway and if an official representing them saw booze being drunk they would have shut the track day down.
    Last edited by FROSTY; 6th January 2006 at 21:05.
    To see a life newly created.To watch it grow and prosper. Isn't that the greatest gift a human being can be given?

Bike
    "Bagheera" GSX1400K5
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedMedic
    Can we get on the pisser after the last sesh?
    Only if you drink it off the track grounds. Don't want to loose the right to use the track just because of a few drinks do we. Plenty of time to drink what you want at bar near by were you don't have to drive anywhere afterwards hey
    New Zealand......
    The Best Place in the World to live if ya Broke

"Whole life balance, Daniel-San" ("Karate Kid")

Kia kaha, kia toa, kia manawanui ( Be strong, be brave, be steadfast and sure)
    DON'T RIDE LIKE YA STOLE IT, RIDE TO SURVIVE.

Bike
    Honda PC800
    Sorry to correct ya here RIB.
    There is no problem with a few Bevvies AFTER The day is finished.
    The deck of the clubrooms,the stands area and the grass paddock are all no problems AFTER riding is over for the day.
    To see a life newly created.To watch it grow and prosper. Isn't that the greatest gift a human being can be given?

Bike
    "Bagheera" GSX1400K5
    Quote Originally Posted by FROSTY
    Sorry to correct ya here RIB.
    There is no problem with a few Bevvies AFTER The day is finished.
    The deck of the clubrooms,the stands area and the grass paddock are all no problems AFTER riding is over for the day.
    Sweet as. As long as the track owners are happy Frosty, hey
    New Zealand......
    The Best Place in the World to live if ya Broke

"Whole life balance, Daniel-San" ("Karate Kid")

Kia kaha, kia toa, kia manawanui ( Be strong, be brave, be steadfast and sure)
    DON'T RIDE LIKE YA STOLE IT, RIDE TO SURVIVE.

Bike
    Honda PC800
    Thanks a million folks--a lot of bloody good advise and watch for it apearing in track day 3

Thread Information