Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Sexy Female Riders!

Bike
    1999 GSXR1100W, 1975 CT90
    Outside school one day, I was getting geared up to go home on the CBR. Then this 7th former shouted out "motorbikes are gay" from his car window as he went past. I thought it was a laugh coming from a guy driving a Mazda Eunos

Bike
    peter
    Quote Originally Posted by alarumba
    Outside school one day, I was getting geared up to go home on the CBR. Then this 7th former shouted out "motorbikes are gay" from his car window as he went past. I thought it was a laugh coming from a guy driving a Mazda Eunos
    nice! when i was on the fxr, i had some guys yell something rude out the car window at me one day, (it was a ford taurus i think - 2dr girl's car) and when i pulled up alongside them at the lights, i said to them "nice car dude" when they started to say thanks and nod, i added "does your mum know you've got it??" the looks on their faces were priceless...not that i hung about for too long after that.
    Jim-bob the mechanic, Greymouth: That tyre's fkd..it wouldn't even make it to CHCH!

MV: "phew, just as well we're not goin to CHCH, then...we're off to AKL!!

Bike
    2010 Yamaha XT250, 2008 BMW F650 Dakar
    Well, that one time me and Cibby Chick rode down Queen Street on a Friday night in our leathers and gave the boy racers something to think about for a nano-second as we blasted past them we got a few suggestive looks from the blokes...

Hmm, might have to do that again soon eh...
    Exploring pastures anew...

Bike
    2001 DUCATI 900SS
    Quote Originally Posted by mv.senna
    nice! when i was on the fxr, i had some guys yell something rude out the car window at me one day, (it was a ford taurus i think - 2dr girl's car) and when i pulled up alongside them at the lights, i said to them "nice car dude" when they started to say thanks and nod, i added "does your mum know you've got it??" the looks on their faces were priceless...not that i hung about for too long after that.
    Cushty.........

Bike
    2001 DUCATI 900SS
    Quote Originally Posted by Keystone19
    Well, that one time me and Cibby Chick rode down Queen Street on a Friday night in our leathers and gave the boy racers something to think about for a nano-second as we blasted past them we got a few suggestive looks from the blokes...

Cibby...suggestive looks.....never.........
    SV's rule eh?

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by alarumba
    They gave YOU grief and they were driving a Eunuch? No accounting for some people's taste.
    They shall not grow old as we that are left grow old.
    Age shall not weary them nor the years condemn.
    At the going down of the sun and in the evening,
    we will remember them

Bike
    Prefer Buell but not a snob

Yep ya can't beat chicks in leathers on bikes...yee ha!
    of course yr gonna get noticed, personally I don't ride to get noticed but I'd be lying if I said I didn't like the fact...

Bike
    2001 DUCATI 900SS
    Quote Originally Posted by buellbabe
    Yep ya can't beat chicks in leathers on bikes...yee ha!
    of course yr gonna get noticed, personally I don't ride to get noticed but I'd be lying if I said I didn't like the fact...
    Blimey I think Cibby has competition.......

Bike
    2005 FZS1000 "Tasha"
    Quote Originally Posted by mv.senna
    for some guys yes. for the majority, it appears not............................................... ..... i've had some pretty un-supportive comments from non-riding females too - family members especially. ..............................
    absolut! i've found most blokes to be either supportive [if they ride/have ridden] or, at worst [usually if they have no interest in bikes], non-committal ........... but non-riding WOMEN .......... they are the PITS! ...... seems, with some of them, that if you don't/won't conform to their over-made up, perfect hair, delicate, dainty, gossip-driven, false-eyelash-batting stereotype then you are not a 'real' woman

----------- with respect, their opinion of me is about as important to me as an ashtray on my bike would be .........
    ... ...

Grass wedges its way between the closest blocks of marble and it brings them down. This power of feeble life which can creep in anywhere is greater than that of the mighty behind their cannons....... - Honore de Balzac

Bike
    2010 Yamaha XT250, 2008 BMW F650 Dakar
    Quote Originally Posted by mstriumph
    seems, with some of them, that if you don't/won't conform to their over-made up, perfect hair, delicate, dainty, gossip-driven, false-eyelash-batting stereotype then you are not a 'real' woman
    Yeah, but I'm all that and I ride a motorbike...

(p/t)
    Exploring pastures anew...

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by mstriumph
    if you don't/won't conform to their over-made up, perfect hair, delicate, dainty, gossip-driven, false-eyelash-batting stereotype then you are not a 'real' woman
    Ahh to live in a chicks world.... The cat fights, the bitchyness. All I want is ringside seats!!
    we will remember them

Bike
    2005 FZS1000 "Tasha"

Smile

heeyyyyyyyyyyyy GOOD FOR YOU GIRL t'isn't ME that expects you to be anything BUT yourself ............ what/whoever that may be

just so long as you allow me the same
    ... ...

Grass wedges its way between the closest blocks of marble and it brings them down. This power of feeble life which can creep in anywhere is greater than that of the mighty behind their cannons....... - Honore de Balzac

Bike
    Prefer Buell but not a snob
    Yeah, but I'm all that and I ride a motorbike...

(p/t)
    Yeah and im a real girly girl too, never go anywhere without my lippy, afterall a girls gotta have standards!
    Just because i ride doesn't mean I'm not feminine and that applies to all women riders no matter how they dress.
    I just happen to be addicted to Motorbikes, powertools, etc... toys in general rather than clothes, makeup and shopping...

Bike
    2005 FZS1000 "Tasha"
    Quote Originally Posted by Colapop
    Ahh to live in a chicks world.... The cat fights, the bitchyness. All I want is ringside seats!!
    ------------ and an ample supply of jello for the inevitable wrestling ???
    ... ...

Bike
    I get the feeling I'm about 15 too late to this place!! You girls
    All power to ya!
    we will remember them

Thread Information