Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Sexy Female Riders!

Bike
    2012 Moto Guzzi Stelvio 8V

Smile Sexy Female Riders!

This article has some interesting comments:

"And the news for female motorcyclists is that they are seen as sexy by over a quarter of women, while just under a quarter see them as brave and daring."

"This survey has proved that girls are increasingly more open-minded about motorcycling....."

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/nav?pa...EWS_OTHER-NEWS
    Marty

Ever notice that anyone slower than you is an idiot, but anyone going faster is a maniac?

Bike
    peter
    BUGGER!!! that's the problem right there!!

I don't want other chicks to think i'm sexy - i already have enough problems with the stereotype - where are the boys who think a chick riding a sports bike is sexy??!!
    Jim-bob the mechanic, Greymouth: That tyre's fkd..it wouldn't even make it to CHCH!

MV: "phew, just as well we're not goin to CHCH, then...we're off to AKL!!

Bike
    2001 DUCATI 900SS
    Quote Originally Posted by mv.senna

I don't want other chicks to think i'm sexy - i already have enough problems with the stereotype - where are the boys who think a chick riding a sports bike is sexy??!!
    Here!!!.........youo don't see a survey of guys who think that girls on bikes are sexy......or Guys who think.....nah not going there!!!

Bike
    1999 GSXR1100W, 1975 CT90
    where are the boys who think a chick riding a sports bike is sexy??!!
    So you believe guys don't think chicks on bikes in black leather are sexy?

Bike

Hell yeah!! Chicks on bikes are HOT!! And the thing about other chicks thinking chicks on bikes are sexy is a case of envy rather than lust.

If it is lust then that sucks coz as much as the stereotypical male fantasy is being 'with' two women the truth is that if they're that interested in each other than there's no room for me!!
    They shall not grow old as we that are left grow old.
    Age shall not weary them nor the years condemn.
    At the going down of the sun and in the evening,
    we will remember them

Bike
    2001 DUCATI 900SS
    Quote Originally Posted by alarumba
    I am not fussy about colour......

Bike
    peter
    Quote Originally Posted by alarumba
    correct. i think maybe the fantasy is better than the reality? i.e: not many guys can handle a chick riding a sportsbike just as quickly as them - let alone if it's their g/f...and pillioning with a chick riding isn't an option either... it's the whole macho thing... not many guys would bragg to their mates: yeah i can't do wheelies, but there goes my missus now...the one on the back wheel at 210kms....
    Jim-bob the mechanic, Greymouth: That tyre's fkd..it wouldn't even make it to CHCH!

Bike
    correct. i think maybe the fantasy is better than the reality? i.e: not many guys can handle a chick riding a sportsbike just as quickly as them - let alone if it's their g/f...and pillioning with a chick riding isn't an option either... it's the whole macho thing... not many guys would bragg to their mates: yeah i can't do wheelies, but there goes my missus now...the one on the back wheel at 210kms....
    Well, it's their loss.

Bike
    Wanna bet?? I'd be like "F*ck yeah that's my girl.!" And if she's that good then I can learn something from her. I'm sure there's things I could teach her, so it'd be like a reciprocate gesture.
    we will remember them

Bike
    2001 DUCATI 900SS
    Ya reckon.....not all us guys are macho ya know.....weakness is a strength....so what if girls are quicker....isn't it the fun of the chase??

Bike
    2001 DUCATI 900SS
    Quote Originally Posted by Colapop
    Wanna bet?? I'd be like "F*ck yeah that's my girl.!" And if she's that good then I can learn something from her. I'm sure there's things I could teach her, so it'd be like a reciprocate gesture.
    Yeah...!!!!!!

Bike
    And I'm still fairly macho - I'm just not so arrogant that I can't learn new stuff. (Just had to reinforce my image a little there...)
    we will remember them

Bike
    Apriliaaah!
    Quote Originally Posted by Colapop
    Wanna bet?? I'd be like "F*ck yeah that's my girl.!"
    Yup, me too . . .

"See that hot chick on the sexy bike pulling that massive mono? Yeah, well I'm knocking the dust off that!"
    I told him,
    "Son, what is it with you? Is it ignorance or apathy?"

He said,
    "Coach, I don't know and I don't care."

Bike
    peter
    Quote Originally Posted by Grahameeboy
    Ya reckon.....not all us guys are macho ya know.....weakness is a strength....so what if girls are quicker....isn't it the fun of the chase??
    for some guys yes. for the majority, it appears not. maybe it's because we're still a minority - not enough chicks riding? maybe it's the mindset that goes with it - i'm a pretty strong charactered/willed individual with a very lateral sense of humour. I don't fit most stereotypes - i.e into bikes, boxing, boarding etc - maybe that's what's harder to deal with? certainly if i was gay, life wd be a lot easier for me - i'd fit the stereotypes - although it'd leave a bad taste in my mouth!

having said all that tho, it's not just blokes, i've had some pretty un-supportive comments from non-riding females too - family members especially. i don't care, i just enjoy riding. that's all that counts at the end of the day.

Bike
    - not enough chicks riding?
    Damn right there's not!

The whole statement of that article only concerns the older generations. All the girls my age are car whores who say why didn't I buy a car

Thread Information