Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LTSA - shorten licence period for me....please?

Bike
    01 - ZX7R
    if you just want a bigger bike, you could try getting an excemption on the 250 stating that your physical size is such that a 250 is too small for you and dangerous.

when i was at the line for learners, there was a 6foot7 body builder who told me that he was doing that very thing... he was 160kg's or something however.

how big are ya?
    gone.

Bike
    99 RSV Matte Mille, Bus 150 & 121
    Super average . 177cm, 80kg.
    "If life gives you a shit sandwich..." someone please complete this expression

Bike
    CB919, 1090R, R1200GSA
    Blog Entries
    Either you could go through a process to try to get your license time shortened (no idea how to go about), or, as others have said, try for the cc exemption. From your stats.... errr.... size will not be a very swaying factor

I went through the cc exemption application, $22.20, the form was sent to Christchurch for consideration, and I had my Yes in just over a week. Some got an extended limit (400-500 or something). I tried for an open exemption (didn't list cc or anything, just asked for the cc exemption on the grounds of size, and effect of size) and got it.

However, I also went into Colemans and Sarge helped me out picking out a range of cc bikes, Rayza photographed me, then I sent them in as well, to display my size on bikes.

You could also try reasons like being your only bike, needing transport as no public alternatives exist... anything really. Each application is considered individually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jane Omorogbe from UK MSN on the KTM990SM
    It's barking mad and if it doesn't turn you into a complete loon within half an hour of cocking a leg over the lofty 875mm seat height, I'll eat my Arai.

Bike
    99 RSV Matte Mille, Bus 150 & 121
    Gonna just riding it out (ha!!) for another 2 months. Have my Hornet 'in the gargre' until then.
    "If life gives you a shit sandwich..." someone please complete this expression

Thread Information