Thread: GSXR1100wt

GSXR1100wt

Hi guys i have a 96 gsxr1100wt for sale, i am about to buy a 04 gsxr600

Its a 96 gsxr1100wt
    done about 42000miles
    Got Michilin Pilot Road, still in primo condition, had new front and rear pads changed in the past few months, had a service about 1500miles ago.
    Its pretty standard it has a vance & hines bolt on exhust, it also has an alarm, and a packrack, also have a tankbag for it if wanted. I also have all the service manuals(pdf, which i can print out if someone from kiwibiker buys it)/microfinch/other misc information on this bike also.

I will be wanting something around about $7500 for it. Email me on if you are interested or post a comment here

here is a pic of it

Bike
    Manx TT by Sega
    What does the WT designate? Sorry if it is a stupid question - just curious

Quote Originally Posted by wkid_one
    What does the WT designate? Sorry if it is a stupid question - just curious
    w stands for the water cooled model
    t stands for year made which is 1996

Bike
    Registered. For now...
    Oi, Cajun, You didn't mention the seat cover. The photo doesn't do it justice...
    ACC - It's where the Enron accountants all went.

Bike
    xs400 -
    My brother has a '98 model and the mug let me loose on it recently ... a very hot bike that.
    THe hand's farster than the eye ... keepan eye onda feet .. .

Quote Originally Posted by What?
    Oi, Cajun, You didn't mention the seat cover. The photo doesn't do it justice...
    Hahhaa yeah i know What? but its not to veryones taste, the colour is pretty much the same sorta fabric that is on the seats in buger king but in blue, good thing is i can change it to whatever i want with father in law doing custom motorbike seat. Photo doesn't do it justice but i got alot of better photos for anyone who is interested in it. and i tons tons other little things to it. like carbon end weights, metal riders foot pegs and what so have you.

wari they are very hot bike, i had this one to a good 280km/h on speedo and it was still going. I have found its a primo tourning bike but its not that fun for me thru the really tight stuff, espically since i am so light (60kgs) it takes alot of mussel to throw it around. But its still a primo bike, i would love to keep it, but can't afford to own to bikes at this point of time.

Cajun

Thread Information