Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Puke Sat 28th? Not 27th

Bike
    KTM Duke. Last ridden.....?

Puke Sat 28th? Not 27th

I've been told that Friday the 27th has been cancelled, and moved to the 28th.
    Good news for me, but does anyone else know about it?
    Who can make it? there are 3 confirmed and 2 pending (come on KK!) from where I am, but hopefully there will be more on Saturday if people know about it!
    Add your name below....... :spudwave:

Bike
    Suzuki DR650
    Quote Originally Posted by curious george
    I've been told that Friday the 27th has been cancelled, and moved to the 28th.
    Good news for me, but does anyone else know about it?
    Who can make it? there are 3 confirmed and 2 pending (come on KK!) from where I am, but hopefully there will be more on Saturday if people know about it!
    Add your name below....... :spudwave:
    I'll come and ride the push bike around the track in the morning before 10:30 to practice for my next race LOL.

I'll be comming to say hi and watch you guys and prolly time some of you as well...

Loosebruce is keen I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Motoracer
    I'll come and ride the push bike around the track in the morning before 10:30 to practice for my next race LOL.

I'll be comming to say hi and watch you guys and prolly time some of you as well...

Loosebruce is keen I think.
    damn it won't have my super corsas on by then )c:< i don't wanna put them on until i get back wellington or they be stuffed by time i'm back

Bike
    KTM300EXC
    Hey CG!

Yep oil be there if it IS on Saturday Need to get my blue #43 RGV (stand aside Hoon!) sorted before the 12th......

Bike
    Honda PC800
    Guy--if ya can-see if ya can borror a cdi from a wrecker. -mite be worth the effort
    To see a life newly created.To watch it grow and prosper. Isn't that the greatest gift a human being can be given?

Bike
    KTM300EXC
    Quote Originally Posted by XJ/FROSTY
    Guy--if ya can-see if ya can borror a cdi from a wrecker. -mite be worth the effort
    If all I have done (new fuel lines, cleaned out carbs/filters, replaced plugs, plugs caps leads, coils and ignition switch, new battery) doesn't sort it I think yep the cdi will be next. I'll nick George's cdi on the day (eh George ) if I need to (hope not - hope I've got it now ) to prove that either way.....

Bike
    KTM300EXC
    Just rang the track - this Saturday (28th) is definately on - there has been a change. C u fullas there then....

Bike
    1991 Kawasaki ZXR400L1
    Yep I'll be there weather pending!! The ZXR is all ready for Round 1, just the rider that needs the work now - esp my corner speeds.

That link that MR posted a while back is more up to date for Track days:

http://www.pukekohe.org.nz/motorracing.htm

Bike
    Suzuki DR650
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoon
    Yep I'll be there weather pending!! The ZXR is all ready for Round 1, just the rider that needs the work now - esp my corner speeds.
    Have you changed your rear tire since you had the one that came with the bike?

Bike
    WEAPON
    Friday, Saturday, Monday, whatever i'm there no matter what, just got to sort rear tyre out. And hoping maybe to have an on board camera sussed as well.................

C U guys there
    GSXR wiping the shit that is that Honda, Yamaha and Kawasaki off the road since '85'

All you Gixxer riders check it out http://www.gixxerplanet.com/home/ind...referrerid=235
    For all your riding saftey gear needs and Remus Mufflers check out www.quasimoto.co.nz
    Anything Suzuki! Rock into Colemans and check it out www.colemans-suzuki.co.nz

Bike
    Suzuki DR650
    Quote Originally Posted by loosebruce
    Friday, Saturday, Monday, whatever i'm there no matter what, just got to sort rear tyre out. And hoping maybe to have an on board camera sussed as well.................

C U guys there
    Kewl kewl, we'll have to make a nice road blast video out of it soon then!

Bike
    WEAPON
    Kewl kewl, we'll have to make a nice road blast video out of it soon then!
    It'd be rude not to, as well as some on board "death" wheelie action.
    GSXR wiping the shit that is that Honda, Yamaha and Kawasaki off the road since '85'

All you Gixxer riders check it out http://www.gixxerplanet.com/home/ind...referrerid=235
    For all your riding saftey gear needs and Remus Mufflers check out www.quasimoto.co.nz

Bike
    08 ZX-6R Race Bike, FXR150
    Quote Originally Posted by loosebruce
    It'd be rude not to, as well as some on board "death" wheelie action.
    Ill be keen and just hope my number plate "falls" off......

Can't make it this week sorry as im working 12 hour days until tuesday (i think) next week..... But just think where all the $$$$ are going too
    See Robert Taylor for any Ohlins requirements www.northwest.co.nz
    Thanks Colemans Suzuki
    Thanks AMCC
    I use DID Chains and Akrapovic Exhausts

Bike
    WEAPON
    Quote Originally Posted by Two Smoker
    Ill be keen and just hope my number plate "falls" off......
    If it doesn't fall off i'll be sure to bring the right tools to take it off

Bike
    1991 Kawasaki ZXR400L1
    Have you changed your rear tire since you had the one that came with the bike?
    Yeah I've got supercorsas on there now. Once I get faster I'll be getting a rear mich pilot slick to match your old front I got off Frosty.

Ohh hey I'll bring that DVD for you too!

Thread Information