Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trackday 3 and 4

Bike
    Walking
    Where's the poll to make it easier on you Frosty?

I won't get to the May date as will be racing the weekend before.

Bike
    Mid 80s superbike, Mid 00s superbike
    I'd pay for the new track if someone's kind enough to hire me a bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean View Post
    Ok im coming out of my closet just this one time , I too kinda have a curvy figure which makes it worse beacuse im a guy. Well the waist kinda goes in and the bum pushes out. When I was in college the girls in my year would slap me on the arse and squeeze because apparently it is firm, tight... I wear jeans
    .....if I find this as a signature Ill hunt you down, serious, capice?

Bike
    Honda PC800
    SPEEDIE HAS DONE SUCH A FANTASTIC JOB WITH THE DIAGRAMS i JUST EDITED HIS POST TO SHOW HOW THINGS ARE
    The track management refer to the tracks as per my edit of speedies post.
    As at this moment I have ammended the bookings to suit the general feedback. so I have booked the NEW track for both dates
    By May the track will have settled dowm and all drainage etc will be in place.
    To see a life newly created.To watch it grow and prosper. Isn't that the greatest gift a human being can be given?

Bike
    XR1200x, Triumph Speed Four
    Quote Originally Posted by Mental-Trousers

Any idea what the full, international track would cost though??
    My understanding is that resource consent only allows for the full international track for around 11 or 12 days per year. On that basis it will only ever be used for full on race meets (and big ones at that).......but then I may be wrong.
    "Twilight's like soccer. They run around for two hours, nobody scores, and a billion fans insist you just don't understand"

Bike
    CBR450RR
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by trumpy
    My understanding is that resource consent only allows for the full international track for around 11 or 12 days per year. On that basis it will only ever be used for full on race meets (and big ones at that).......but then I may be wrong.
    Ah ok. Sounds like a totally ridiculous restriction, but seeing as it's on a resource consent I'd believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by FROSTY
    Sweet as. Would hate to have a repeat of last time - crap all over the track from construction machinery.

Bike
    BSA A10
    Dont have a problem with the price and if I can make it I'll be there
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

Bike
    1999 Suzuki SV650S
    Quote Originally Posted by FROSTY
    As at this moment I have ammended the bookings to suit the general feedback. so I have booked the NEW track for both dates
    Sounds good

Bike
    XR1200x, Triumph Speed Four
    Cool. I'll be there........mind you, that's a given..I live here. Here? There? Ah shit you what I mean.

There's a national meet on the new (probably full) circuit in mid march which includes the V8's so they should lay down a good bed of rubber.
    "Twilight's like soccer. They run around for two hours, nobody scores, and a billion fans insist you just don't understand"

Bike
    Big ol' Hornet.
    Im keen. New track looks sweet and $95 aint too much.
    Do not handicap your children by making their lives easy.
    Heinlein

MotoTT Trackdays

Bike
    1999 SV650S
    Ahhh, I get it.

I'm sweet with the new track.

Ignore the PM.
    "They say that if I do bungy jumping too much, I might get brian damage."
    "I don't even know who Brian is"

Bike
    zxr400 sp
    happy to do either
    From American dad :
    American dads dad: Breaking into a safe is like making love to a woman

American dad: So you just pound on it for two minutes until your done?

Bike
    WEAPON
    Fuck some of us pay $90 for 3 maybe if we are lucky 4 sessions at pukekohe on test days that most of the time get ruined by the drifters kickinhg shit up (not that i have an issue with em, they have as much right as us to be there) So $95 for a full bike day on that gorgeus looking cricut is a freakin bargin me says, plus by May i should have me K3 back in action, when back acc details are available let me know and i'll put the coin in for ya frosty, on ya for getting onto the next one so quickly mate.
    GSXR wiping the shit that is that Honda, Yamaha and Kawasaki off the road since '85'

All you Gixxer riders check it out http://www.gixxerplanet.com/home/ind...referrerid=235
    For all your riding saftey gear needs and Remus Mufflers check out www.quasimoto.co.nz
    Anything Suzuki! Rock into Colemans and check it out www.colemans-suzuki.co.nz

Bike
    '96 suzuki GSF600s,'86 CBR400R Aero
    old track, new track, it dosent matter to me.....
    .......just let me at it.......

asked Mom if I was a gifted child ... she said they certainly wouldn't have paid for me.

Bike
    Repsol Blade & SV pro twin
    Quote Originally Posted by loosebruce
    most of the time get ruined by the drifters kickinhg shit up (not that i have an issue with em, they have as much right as us to be there)
    I do have an issue with them when they wheelspin the hell out of the car coming back onto the track after an 'off', dragging more mud than if they showed some consideration and crawled back onto the track.

The Manfeild drifters get a few words from me when they come back in with their car covered in mud.

Little c**ts.
    Visit the team here - teambentley

Thanks to my sponsors : The Station Sports Cafe and Bar | TSS Red Baron | Zany Zeus | Continental | The Office Relocation Company | Fine Signs | Stokes Valley Collision Repair | CBWD Digital Media Inbound Marketing

Bike
    fire breathin ginja ninja
    if the drifters go out straight after the bikes, it then gives the saloons and open-wheelers time to clean the line for the bikes, usually. Still can be a pain tho

At least with this, there's more chance or more sessions at a good pace too.

Thread Information