Thread: CBR250rr for sale

Bike
    a bruised CBR600 F4i

Arrow CBR250rr for sale

Time to move on i guess is the only way to put it. I have served my apprenticeship on his wee beauty, and as i am now looking to move up to a CBR600F4i hopefully, and i need to sell my baby to move up. I bought her at Trevor Pierce in Chch and all the work on her has been done there or at Timaru Honda, i have reciepts for all the work, including the full engine rebuild carried out by TP. She has just had a new chain, front and rear sprockets fitted. Anyone interested in inspection is welcome to, but No test pilots welcome. Will be sold with rego and no money needs spent on her.
    I have never dropped her and she is in the same condition i bought her in, so who ever had her beore me must have been down, but shes straight as a die so no frame damage : the price is negotiable (no need to pay up to $8k at red baron or the like...) PM me to enquire further or drop me a txt 021 143 4784

1992 CBR25022 (MC22)
    23 000km (approx)
    red/black/silver
    carbon fibre muffler (not branded)
    minor cosmetic damage on rh/lh sides (am in process of repainting)
    Custom made aluminium heel plates

Bike
    1999 GSXR1100W, 1975 CT90
    Got any photos?

Bike
    '90 GSXR250 in black
    cbr600f
    rode one of these about a week ago, horrible riding position!!! you'll find it a real let down compared to the rr model, the riding position is really high up, which means it's horrible to throw round in corners, how much are you wanting for the 250rr tho, i know someone who may be keen
    http://thenc30project.blogspot.com/

Popping wheelies on sj50's since 2003
    Code:
    if (user.postcount > user.yearsriding*user.ccrating) {
    user = kiwibiker.postwhore}

Bike
    a bruised CBR600 F4i
    Cheers for interests guys, gamgee, my cell is in the post if you know someone, get them to give me a buzz or drop me a txt, asides from the photo of my cibbie in my profile, theres a link to a couple of photos hosted, but i'll throw it in again: http://www.motorcycle-photos.com/_in...565/Album.aspx

Bike
    .none yeat.
    Quote Originally Posted by _intense_
    Cheers for interests guys, gamgee, my cell is in the post if you know someone, get them to give me a buzz or drop me a txt, asides from the photo of my cibbie in my profile, theres a link to a couple of photos hosted, but i'll throw it in again: http://www.motorcycle-photos.com/_in...565/Album.aspx

Hi Intence.

HAve you already sold it?
    How much do you want for the CbR ?

Thread Information