Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Custom/Cruiser club, southern and central north island

Bike
    1994 harley davidson
    Quote Originally Posted by vs04
    We quite often go to waverly for a ride to kill a couple of hours,there,s a cafe down the road from the pub that does everything as far as lunch goes.Sit inside or out, or as you say a pint at the pub, sounds a bit of alright also.
    sweet az..sounds like a plan then.looking forward to meeting ya.i've sent a txt to lourie hopfully it's good for him.i'll let you know as soon as i hear..and i guess we will see ya on the 27th lunch time.

Bike
    suzuki intruder vs1400 04
    [QUOTE=sabbath]sweet az..sounds like a plan then.looking forward to meeting ya.i've sent a txt to lourie hopfully it's good for him.i'll let you know as soon as i hear..and i guess we will see ya on the 27th lunch time.[/QUOTE ]
    Let me know what time you think you,ll be coming through wanganui and i,ll ride up with you.We could meet at the caltex station in victoria ave almost opposite pizza hut

Bike
    1994 harley davidson
    [QUOTE=vs04]
    Quote Originally Posted by sabbath
    sweet az..sounds like a plan then.looking forward to meeting ya.i've sent a txt to lourie hopfully it's good for him.i'll let you know as soon as i hear..and i guess we will see ya on the 27th lunch time.[/QUOTE ]
    Let me know what time you think you,ll be coming through wanganui and i,ll ride up with you.We could meet at the caltex station in victoria ave almost opposite pizza hut
    ok cool,i'll say 11.30am at the caltex,i've had a word wth lorie it works with him to meet up in wavaly.let me know if anything changes inbetween now and then..otherwise see ya on the 27th.

Thread Information