Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Gangs & Patches

Bike
    SUZUKI TR50 STREET MAGIC
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion
    All of which begs the question of why society is prepared to put up with being exploited by these neanderthal baboons. Drug dealing, violence, rape and lots of other stuff, you say? So, why don't the cops take them out? I thought that was what we had a police force for? I'm certain the cops wouldn't object. Wouldn't be hard, give me a dozen coppers with balls, and a couple of big trucks and some RSJs and I'd chase 'em up and down the country until they were either in gaol for life or left the country.They wouldn't have time for any drug dealing or other such before the trucks burst through their walls again. So where are the soft cocks who have given the order to leave them alone?
    ITS SAFER FOR THE PIGS TO GIVE TICKETS TO JOE PUNCHCLOCK FOR 5KMH OVER THAN HARRASS GANG MEMBERS , JUST SHOWS WHAT THE MAJORITY OF THE POLICE FORCE IS LIKE THESE DAYS "CHICKEN SHIT" . I SAW A NSW COP WITH SOME CRED , SOME GANG MEMBERS PARKED IN A RED ZONE AND DISMOUNTED , A COP WALKED UP UNCLIPPED THE BIT THAT HOLDS THE GUN IN THE HOLSTER AND SAID , I KNOW YOU POOFS ARENT STOPPING THERE, WITH OUT A WORD THEY GOT ON THEIR BIKES AND SLOWLY RODE OFF , WHILE THE COP WAS STILL STANDING THERE A YOUNG DUDE STOPS RIGHT WHERE THE BIKEYS WERE PARKED GOT OUT OF HIS CAR AND WALKED OFF , AND THE COP DID NOTHING ,I THINK HE WAS MAKING A POINT TO THE GANG MEMBERS "YOUR NOT WELCOME HERE , I WONT TOLERATE SHIT" RESPECT

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Quote Originally Posted by WINJA
    ITS SAFER FOR THE PIGS TO GIVE TICKETS TO JOE PUNCHCLOCK FOR 5KMH OVER THAN HARRASS GANG MEMBERS , JUST SHOWS WHAT THE MAJORITY OF THE POLICE FORCE IS LIKE THESE DAYS "CHICKEN SHIT" . I SAW A NSW COP WITH SOME CRED , SOME GANG MEMBERS PARKED IN A RED ZONE AND DISMOUNTED , A COP WALKED UP UNCLIPPED THE BIT THAT HOLDS THE GUN IN THE HOLSTER AND SAID , I KNOW YOU POOFS ARENT STOPPING THERE, WITH OUT A WORD THEY GOT ON THEIR BIKES AND SLOWLY RODE OFF , WHILE THE COP WAS STILL STANDING THERE A YOUNG DUDE STOPS RIGHT WHERE THE BIKEYS WERE PARKED GOT OUT OF HIS CAR AND WALKED OFF , AND THE COP DID NOTHING ,I THINK HE WAS MAKING A POINT TO THE GANG MEMBERS "YOUR NOT WELCOME HERE , I WONT TOLERATE SHIT" RESPECT
    You story lost it's effect when it got to the part UNCLIPPED THE BIT THAT HOLDS THE GUN IN THE HOLSTER.......
    Like we're always going to do THAT in NZ!!

And I bet it really cramped their 'P' sales for that day eh?
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    Prefer Buell but not a snob
    I agree in general with what has been said about Gangs but there are actually some smaller Gangs/Clubs here in NZ that have zero tolerance for 'P' and will give the boot to any member associated with the shit.
    ...it is better to live 1 day as a Tiger than 1000 years as a sheep...

Bike
    Shanksters Pony
    Quote Originally Posted by El Dopa
    The headhunters emmed to have quite a large but discreet presence at the Kumeu car show.

They were selling raffle tickets for a bike, to raise funds for 'gyms', 'kindys', 'orphanages', 'little kitten sanctuaries', etc
    Just their version of propaganda and it helps them when they are trying to convince their mummies that it really is just a club.

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Quote Originally Posted by buellbabe
    I agree in general with what has been said about Gangs but there are actually some smaller Gangs/Clubs here in NZ that have zero tolerance for 'P' and will give the boot to any member associated with the shit.
    Sounds all very noble but in a lot of cases it's still o.k. to steal/assault/sell cannabis etc in their eyes!

Most of the time their reaction to 'P' is a fear of what heat the 'P' user might bring on thier 'club' from both Police and other gangs....
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    Chosing, again
    When you think about it........its quite ridiculous all the fuss over badges, rockers or whatever on jackets.

Just seems stupid to me.

Bike
    Street Triple R
    Quote Originally Posted by buellbabe
    " with no apparent affilliations to any club/gang.
    the use of the word "apparent" in that paragraph is fascinating. Please continue.

I applaud your bike choice too. I loved the Buell I test rode recently.

Bike
    Prefer Buell but not a snob
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryDorsetCase
    the use of the word "apparent" in that paragraph is fascinating. Please continue.

I applaud your bike choice too. I loved the Buell I test rode recently.
    Back in the days... I knew guys in the Filthy Few, Highways and Angels (and they all hated each other! ) plus a few other minor clubs... I've never worn a patch and never had any trouble mixing with different people. Mindyou there were buggerall ladies on bikes 20 yrs ago letalone on a Harley so I think the respect factor may have come from that!
    ...it is better to live 1 day as a Tiger than 1000 years as a sheep...

Bike
    Husky TC449, DR650 Adv.
    Quote Originally Posted by scumdog
    Hmmm, I wonder how the various CMCs (Christian Motorcycle Club) handle it?
    Zed?
    Have ridden with a few CMC Members before and they dont ever seem to get any grief. Was also a member of a "so called bike club" for about 3 months here in NZ (African Eagles) and they too wore patches and still do infact. In those three months I never got grief with the patch thing, and attended a few bike rallies wearing the patch (as it was expected of me to do so), but personally, I think the patch thing is utter crap, dont need it and cant see why ppl wear it unless they trying to make a gang statement. My opinion only....

Life is about having fun.

Bike
    SUZUKI TR50 STREET MAGIC
    Quote Originally Posted by socialites
    Was also a member of a "so called bike club" for about 3 months here in NZ (African Eagles) and they too wore patches and still do infact. In those three months I never got grief with the patch thing, and attended a few bike rallies wearing the patch (as it was expected of me to do so), but personally, I think the patch thing is utter crap, dont need it and cant see why ppl wear it unless they trying to make a gang statement. My opinion only....
    WHITE AFRICANS LIKE SEGREGATION , THAT PATCH IS JUST THEIR WAY OF SAYING WERE BETTER THAN YOU AND YOU HAVE TO BE OF A CERTAIN RACE TO JOIN OUR CLUB, I BET THEY STAND AROUND TALKING ABOUT DIRTY KEFERS AND FLAT NOSES ETC ETC

Bike
    Trumpton triple
    All of which begs the question of why society is prepared to put up with being exploited by these neanderthal baboons. Drug dealing, violence, rape and lots of other stuff, you say? So, why don't the cops take them out? I thought that was what we had a police force for? I'm certain the cops wouldn't object. Wouldn't be hard, give me a dozen coppers with balls, and a couple of big trucks and some RSJs and I'd chase 'em up and down the country until they were either in gaol for life or left the country.They wouldn't have time for any drug dealing or other such before the trucks burst through their walls again. So where are the soft cocks who have given the order to leave them alone?
    Because:

1) They have a lot of money to spend on unscrupulous lawyers to fight court cases.

2) A lack of witnesses prepared to testify, for various reasons (gang affiliation, intimidation, etc) which makes sucessful prosecutions difficult.

3) support from their networks and a bad attitude above and beyond what joe public has, which gives them the stomach for long trials.

4) not much fear of jail time.

5) a legal system in the western world which grants necessary freedoms to 99% of the polulation, but as a consequence of which is not geared up to deal with 1%ers who abuse theose freedoms

Quote Originally Posted by spudchucka
    Just their version of propaganda and it helps them when they are trying to convince their mummies that it really is just a club.
    Which is why the 'good causes' were in inverted commas.

Bike
    Shanksters Pony
    Quote Originally Posted by El Dopa
    1) They have a lot of money to spend on unscrupulous lawyers to fight court cases.
    I have met a number of patched gang members who are themselves unscrupulous lawyers.

Bike
    2008 Street Bob
    Vote Ixion for chief copper of NZ!!!
    Well said mate
    I ride the dirt, I ride the tide
    I search the outside, search inside
    I know I'll always burn to be
    Remind me of what left this outlaw torn
    ~ The Outlaw Torn (Metallica: Load 1996)

Bike
    2008 Street Bob
    Quote Originally Posted by WINJA
    WHITE AFRICANS LIKE SEGREGATION , THAT PATCH IS JUST THEIR WAY OF SAYING WERE BETTER THAN YOU AND YOU HAVE TO BE OF A CERTAIN RACE TO JOIN OUR CLUB, I BET THEY STAND AROUND TALKING ABOUT DIRTY KEFERS AND FLAT NOSES ETC ETC
    Dude, don't start that kind of shit here, and don't EVER fucking paint all South Africans with the same brush!! I left that country because of close minded cunts like that and for people like you to automattcally assume we are all like that only serves to make matters worse!!
    Grow the fuck up and open your fucking mind!!
    I ride the dirt, I ride the tide
    I search the outside, search inside
    I know I'll always burn to be
    Remind me of what left this outlaw torn
    ~ The Outlaw Torn (Metallica: Load 1996)

Bike
    SUZUKI TR50 STREET MAGIC
    Quote Originally Posted by outlawtorn
    Dude, don't start that kind of shit here, and don't EVER fucking paint all South Africans with the same brush!! I left that country because of close minded cunts like that and for people like you to automattcally assume we are all like that only serves to make matters worse!!
    Grow the fuck up and open your fucking mind!!
    ITS JUST MY OPINION BASED ON WHAT IVE SEEN IN THE WORK PLACE PARTICULARLY AND SOCIALLY RE SOUTH AFRICANS , I KNOW ONE WHO I THINK IS A LITTLE DIFFERENT BUT AS FOR MOST OF YOU I MET WELL ILL TAR YOU WITH THE SAME BRUSH , A MOTORCYCLE CLUB BASED ON RACE DOESNT THAT SAY SOMETHING .
    LOOK AT IT FROM MY POINT OF VIEW YOU GUYS LEFT A COUNTRY YOU FUCKED WITH RACIAL INTOLLERANCE COME TO MY COUNTRY AND EVERY FUCKEN DAY I HEAR A SAFI RIPPIN ON DARKER PEOPLE IN FRONT OF ME AND MY MOTHER IS BLACK WITH A HUGE AFFRO. FUNNY THING IS THE SAFI'S NEVER SAID ANYTHING OUTA PLACE IN FRONT OF THE KING SIZED ISLANDER AT WORK WHO LOOKED LIKE A ISLANDER .

Thread Information