Thread: VFR 400

Bike
    1994 VFR400

VFR 400

Expressions of interest – 94? VFR 400RR

Some time ago I rescued a VFR400 from someone who was going to put it in a skip. I’m now wondering if anyone is interested in buying it.

Details as follows

Dereg – didn’t have plates when I got it
    Missing Fairings & Fuel tank
    Engine does not go (not sure why)
    All other parts included – wheels, tyres, seat, lights, electrics – can split for parts if required

Basically, someone was throwing this thing out and being a hoarder, I took it off his hands.

Anyone interested or can help with a price I could expect to get?

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ape808
    Expressions of interest – 94? VFR 400RR

Some time ago I rescued a VFR400 from someone who was going to put it in a skip. I’m now wondering if anyone is interested in buying it.

Details as follows

Dereg – didn’t have plates when I got it
    Missing Fairings & Fuel tank
    Engine does not go (not sure why)
    All other parts included – wheels, tyres, seat, lights, electrics – can split for parts if required

Basically, someone was throwing this thing out and being a hoarder, I took it off his hands.

Anyone interested or can help with a price I could expect to get?
    Break it down into parts and sell it through trade me. The parts will be worth way more than the whole. A wrecker would probably give you $80 for the carcass as it is now. You'd probably get that for the front wheel. Have a look on Trade Me for the prices people ask for 2nd Hand parts and go from there.
    If a man is alone in the woods and there isn't a woke Hollywood around to call him racist, is he still white?

Bike
    Not many, if any
    id take it off your hands possibly for some dosh.
    unfortunatly the chances are you wont get much for it as it cant really legally be vinned without papers from previous owner/signed paper saying the ownership is now in ur hands etc. But i have a racebike VFR400 and may be interested, drop us a pm with some info dude has '94 was the changeover year to the RVF aswell, and it would be interesting to know how genuine it is etc

cheers

Bike
    Aprilia SXV 450
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwaka-Kid
    id take it off your hands possibly for some dosh.
    unfortunatly the chances are you wont get much for it as it cant really legally be vinned without papers from previous owner/signed paper saying the ownership is now in ur hands etc. But i have a racebike VFR400 and may be interested, drop us a pm with some info dude has '94 was the changeover year to the RVF aswell, and it would be interesting to know how genuine it is etc

cheers
    i have a friend who will be interested let me get his details for you, ahve you got a cellphone number?
    hi =>

Bike
    Not many, if any
    me? did you mean to quote me or ape808? if me then what is he interested in? im not selling any VFR bits, just hoarding them all the numbers 021 1655 668, the names Logan or just KK.

Bike
    1994 VFR400
    My number's 021 654 244

cheers for the advice guys

Idjit - another grand and ya coulda got this one,I dunno about you guys,all you want is good looks and lotsa plastic - go on...get a real bike!

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Mo...on-9867212.htm
    In and out of jobs, running free
    Waging war with society

Thread Information