Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Some advice for the scooter klan

Bike
    Honda NSR300 track hack
    finn Im waiting for you to come to my house and gimmie the learn. I have a private race track around my street that you should try get your sloppy ass around faster than my CBR HUH................. no didnt think you could.

Oh and would you like me to send you some marinate to put on your chicken strips??? i dont need it, i dont have any chicken.

and dont deny it. I can see them in your profile pic......

cheers,

-RG

Bike
    Big, black and slow
    Quote Originally Posted by RG100!!
    finn Im waiting for you to come to my house and gimmie the learn. I have a private race track around my street that you should try get your sloppy ass around faster than my CBR HUH................. no didnt think you could.

Oh and would you like me to send you some marinate to put on your chicken strips??? i dont need it, i dont have any chicken.

and dont deny it. I can see them in your profile pic......

cheers,

-RG
    I'd prefer a track as I don't think the roads around a trailer park would be a fair comparison.

What's marinate? As for the chicken strips, the photo was taken when the bike had just been delivered with 5 k's on it. Would you like to see them now? I can also take a photo of what's left of my knee sliders too if that helps although the wear wasn't just caused by cornering. I also use them to nudge slow scooter boys into parked cars.

And what's a boy with a CBR250 doing hanging around with scooter boys? Are you a homosexual too?

Bike
    Honda NSR300 track hack
    no. Im not 'hanging' around with them. I just happen to own a scooter for around town to save on petrol cost.

and also, ild rather someone steal my Scooter than my CBR eh.

oh and having 200m thick knee sliders dont count.

But a nice bike you have.

Now get fucked

Bike
    Big, black and slow
    Quote Originally Posted by RG100!!

Now get fucked
    Well I'm in the right forum for that, but no thanks.

Bike
    2005 Vespa GT200
    Quote Originally Posted by Finn
    Well I'm in the right forum for that, but no thanks.
    Here's a thought. How about Finn, Dover and others chat to the site administrator and ask for a new Forum. Maybe you could call it the "hate" forum or the "whinge" forum. Whatever you like, knock yourselves out!

Then you guys can spend all day bagging and complaining about everything that is on your minds and not bothering the rest of us. Here are a few thoughts to get you started, pretty sure you have worked a few others out too:
    Bicycle riders, Moped riders, Scooterists, Homosexuals, wannabe homosexuals, didn't know they were homosexuals, possible homosexuals, tried-it-once-but-not-sure homosexuals, coffee drinkers in Ponsonby, Non coffee drinkers in Ponsonby, coffee drinkers in non-Ponsonby, Asians, Ethiopians, Kenyans, Hootsies, Tootsies, Bushmen, Croats, Poms, Occers, Saffers, Japies, Folk from Burkino Faso (look it up), Indians (both Red and Asian), Hindus, Muslems, Swedes, Germans, Jews, folk who eat Carrots (hell, folks that grow carrots!), beans and sprouts, Jaffas, folk south of the Bombays, Butt pirates, step-through jockeys, folk who listen to iPods (that is why I'm here, updating my iPod), Spicks, knuckle draggers, folk who work, folk on the dole, etc, etc, etc. You get the picture and let's face it, you would be the experts at completing this list.

You can all sit around, wearing your pointy hats while typing your hate, maybe referring to yourselves as a "klan". Who knows! The possibilities are endless!

Live and let Live, else, get a life!

Bike
    Big, black and slow
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wop
    Here's a thought. How about Finn, Dover and others chat to the site administrator and ask for a new Forum. Maybe you could call it the "hate" forum or the "whinge" forum. Whatever you like, knock yourselves out!

Then you guys can spend all day bagging and complaining about everything that is on your minds and not bothering the rest of us. Here are a few thoughts to get you started, pretty sure you have worked a few others out too:
    Bicycle riders, Moped riders, Scooterists, Homosexuals, wannabe homosexuals, didn't know they were homosexuals, possible homosexuals, tried-it-once-but-not-sure homosexuals, coffee drinkers in Ponsonby, Non coffee drinkers in Ponsonby, coffee drinkers in non-Ponsonby, Asians, Ethiopians, Kenyans, Hootsies, Tootsies, Bushmen, Croats, Poms, Occers, Saffers, Japies, Folk from Burkino Faso (look it up), Indians (both Red and Asian), Hindus, Muslems, Swedes, Germans, Jews, folk who eat Carrots (hell, folks that grow carrots!), beans and sprouts, Jaffas, folk south of the Bombays, Butt pirates, step-through jockeys, folk who listen to iPods (that is why I'm here, updating my iPod), Spicks, knuckle draggers, folk who work, folk on the dole, etc, etc, etc. You get the picture and let's face it, you would be the experts at completing this list.

You can all sit around, wearing your pointy hats while typing your hate, maybe referring to yourselves as a "klan". Who knows! The possibilities are endless!

Live and let Live, else, get a life!
    I don't have a problem with Swedes.

Bike
    '69 Lambretta & SR400
    I don't have a problem with Swedes.
    Especially mashed with potatos....mmmmm.:spudgrr:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Lobster View Post
    Only a homo puts an engine back together WITHOUT making it go faster.

Bike
    -
    Okay, so you couldn't resist the ad in Metro and got yourself a lovely shiney new scooter. Fine. So you've watched other bikers split lanes and you try this yourself. Fine. You then stop at the lights and park yourself right in front of my car. Fine, knock yourself out. I really don't care. However, when the light turns green MOVE YOUR ASS PUSSY!!! You're lucky I wasn't in my killer SUV or I would have taken you on a slight detour on the way home.

Thank you.
    Well mate, i guess you just have to GET OVER IT!

Bike
    Big, black and slow
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono
    You guessed wrong nancy boy.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono
    Nah, get the SUV and DRIVE OVER IT.

Bike
    2005 Vespa GT200
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Dover
    Nah, get the SUV and DRIVE OVER IT.
    Yawn! Try some new material, you are boring us!

Bike
    Big, black and slow
    Well it says alot about scooters then. It's the most active thread here.

Bike
    Stop replying then you twat. Go ride yer scooter to the gay bar and get some sausage if you're that bored.

Bike
    2015 Triumph Bonneville
    Just discovered this thread (only a month late) - very amusing. I have to say that Finn has done a commendable job at taking the piss.

I would argue, however, that it would appear Harleys would be the gayest form of bike.
    "No one appreciates the very special genius of your conversation as the dog does."

Bike
    Big, black and slow
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairlie
    I would argue, however, that it would appear Harleys would be the gayest form of bike.
    Having just purchased a scooter, I would have to agree.

Thread Information