Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Some advice for the scooter klan

Bike
    2015 Triumph Bonneville
    Quote Originally Posted by Finn
    Having just purchased a scooter, I would have to agree.
    Yes - saw that...welcome to the world of the scooterist...

You must have come to the enevitable conclusion that a sports bike is not necessarily the best machine to throw around in rush hour traffic.

And it is not a requirement to drink Chai Soy Lattes either - leave that to Byker Dykes on their Hogs
    "No one appreciates the very special genius of your conversation as the dog does."

Bike
    2008 Kettweisel Style.

Arrow Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Quite entertaining this thread it. Dunno if my Z50 counts as a scoota, but its slower than a wet week and has small tyres. Thank feck it is not road legal or I might find myself surrounded by all kind and sundry. As for the SUV, be carefull Finn. Last time someone tried to run me off the road I was on my XL100s (teenager, long time ago). Later that day while driving the old Bedford truck guess who I happened to come accross again. The twerp did not know what hit him and the old Bedford would not have a problem with pushing your fancy V8 SUV outta the way. However these days my Hilux tends to be the constipated thing I drive, 0-100kph in more time than what it takes to get maccas through a busy drive through. However this thread has been most entertaining, rep awarded and please carry on...
    Those who insist on perfect safety, don't have the balls to live in the real world.

Thread Information