Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: For those who dont wear protective gear -

Yamahamaman Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim2
    Most people live a small life and care not one whit for the repercussions of their actions or stupidity, so long as it doesn't affect them in an immediate sense.
    I believe you have summed it up in a nutshell. And that, I believe, is the biggest problem of the transport infrastructure in Auckland.

Bike
    Old Blue, Little blue
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamahamaman
    And that, I believe, is the biggest problem of the transport infrastructure in Auckland.
    Wow, thats a sideways jump in topic!
    “- He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.”

Bike
    Scorpio, XL1200N
    And that, I believe, is the biggest problem of the transport infrastructure in Auckland.
    What, that people are nasty, small-minded and stupid?

Biggest problem of the world, really. Transport infrastructure is like a tiny hair growing from a wart on a mole on the underside of the problem's left buttock.

Anyway, what would *you* do about it? Shoot 'em all?

How about the biggest problem of Auckland's transport infrastructure being... oooooh... umm... I dunno. Low population density and a flaccid economy? Wouldn't it be nice if we could solve *that* by shooting people. Actually, maybe we can. We just have to shoot the *right* people.

Yamahamaman Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jrandom
    How about the biggest problem of Auckland's transport infrastructure being... oooooh... umm... I dunno. Low population density and a flaccid economy? Wouldn't it be nice if we could solve *that* by shooting people. Actually, maybe we can. We just have to shoot the *right* people.
    Try it sometime - you may just loathe it. But seriously, if there weren't so many cage drivers trying to cue jump, the traffic would probably run a whole lot quicker.

Yamahamaman Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SPman
    Wow, thats a sideways jump in topic!
    You are correct, however, I was only quoting Jim2. Cannot help my impetuosity. Bet that's not in your vocabulary.

Bike
    Scorpio, XL1200N
    Cannot help my impetuosity. Bet that's not in your vocabulary.
    Bet it is. Don't be such a condescending git.

Yamahamaman Guest
    Bet it is. Don't be such a condescending git.
    I was actually being patronising!!

Bike
    Scorpio, XL1200N
    cue jump
    I say, Mr Vocabulary Person, is that what happens when one is too drunk to hit the white ball square on, and takes a divot out of the table surface in the process?

Yamahamaman Guest
    I say, Mr Vocabulary Person, is that what happens when one is too drunk to hit the white ball square on, and takes a divot out of the table surface in the process?
    Off topic, but you will also find 'cue jumping' at the Warehouse. If it is a battle of wits that you want - I don't compete with the unarmed!!!

Bike
    Scorpio, XL1200N
    I was actually being patronising!!
    Yawn. Pick a synonym, any synonym, that's right, folks. Walk on up. Go on, it won't bite you. Ooooh, good choice, suits you sir.

Bike
    Scorpio, XL1200N
    Off topic, but you will also find 'cue jumping' at the Warehouse.
    Ah! Indeed. A novel game, designed to stimulate and raise the moral of employees. Each takes turns jumping over said implement as it is raised higher and higher by a pair of department managers. He who makes the last successful attempt is rewarded with a funnily-branded Korean DVD player.

Thread Information