Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone know anything about this new licence trial starting soon?

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by El Dopa
    So who is this Fred Gassits bloke?
    Everything you ever wanted to know about Fred Gassit http://members.tripod.com/fredgassit/
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    Something red and quick
    YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! LICENCE TO SPEED PLEASE!!!

(but 10+ years of clean car license????)
    Elite Fight Club - Proudly promoting common sense and safe riding since 2024
    http://1199s.wordpress.com

Bike
    Guzzi
    As someone who has a full motor cycle licence but has never sat one this interests me. I have always believed that the bigger the bike the safer it is. Having said that there is no doubt that in my mind that some bikes are just to big and powerfull to learn on. A few years ago a female rider was killed. This lady was a competent rider and when one of her companions got himself drunk she voluntered to ride his bike home. Well she crashed into a wall in the carpark and killed herself. The other thing that concerns me is that road sense is a lot different on a bike than in a car. There are different dangers for us and to read the situation on a bike takes a different attitude. At the end of the day if you have a wrong attitude on a bike you simply are not going to survive. I work in traffic all day long and some of the attitudes of shall we say "boyracers" leave me numb with their stupidity. They are not the only ones but some of these youngsters on a big powerfull sports bike............Just not too sure on this one???????????

Skyryder

Thread Information