Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ride this sunday PLEASE READ

Bike
    BMW R65LS, part time R75 old fart rider
    Go for it with the scooter... just cos no-one else does it doesnt mean it cant be done...... not that I would recommend it on a scooter - each to their own -, but I rode a couple of cruddy bikes and still went out and did stuff on them. Its all about putting up a good show for what you are riding, not doing well compared to everyone else. If anything, a group would be the best time to go on a long ride with the scoot in terms of safety and people not feeling like they need to run you off the road cos you are a smaller bike I've had people right up my arse on the beemer cos it doesnt sound like its going fast doing 2500rpm at 60. If I do 3500 in 3rd gear they back off cos I sound like I'm doing 60. Same sort of thing happens with little bikes I've found. People feel they can undertake me on the CB125, but they dont on the beemer cos it is that bit taller and wider, and looks faster Stupid cagers....
    Queiro voya todo Europa con mi moto.... pero no tengo suficiente tiempo o dinero.....

Bike
    1994 hONDA VT250 Cruiser

thanks deb

no worries about you feeling a bit out of place,most of the time i feel it to with the only cruiser there,but everyones pretty friendly when you get to now them,and as far as the speed of the scooter,dont feel you cant join us on a ride,my little baby dosnt feel right going to fast,takes the fun out of riding her,for the brief time we spoke it was nice to meet you and hope to see you more often.

Bike
    1994 hONDA VT250 Cruiser

thanks jim

id just like to give a big thanks to jim for giving me some gloves on sat
    although they feel really weird to ride with{not used to anything on hands]
    im sure i will be even more greatful if i come of the bike,so thanks again mate
    ill be seeing ya later.

Thread Information