Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ride this sunday PLEASE READ

Bike
    1995 magna 250cc customized

ride this sunday PLEASE READ

anyone who wants to come meet at tss this sunday
    at 9.am

Please forward all your concerns to Stewart
    at TSS On Sunday, as the the direction of the club.

best Regards

Darren
    life is like a box of chocolates

Bike
    03 Ducati M800Si.e. 04 Ducati M1000Si.e.
    Hi guys/guyesses. We'll be up north, so won't be able to make it.

Have a safe ride. Looks like you'll have good weather.

Being frustrated is disagreeable.

But the real disasters in life begin when you get what you want.

Bike
    Started looking for a new one

Hmmmm...

Might have to buzz out on the scoot & put names to faces. Prolly won't make the trip over the hill yet though... need some armoured pants before I risk the trip.

See you there.
    Someday we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.

Bike
    2008, GSR600K

Sob

I still have clipped wings so no riding for moi

Have fun.
    My goal in life is to be as good a person as my dog already thinks I am.

Bike
    1994 hONDA VT250 Cruiser
    good idea deb,look forward to meeting you on sunday,i dont think we have met before,hows the scooter going?

Bike
    Hey James - scoots going good. Might ask the guys at TSS if they have any anodised bolts to replace some of the rusted metal ones (I use him in all weather).

Used my Sidi boots for the first time today. What a huge difference. Felt alot safer and they're also waterproof & this morning was a shocker weather wise.

Bike
    1994 hONDA VT250 Cruiser
    hi deb,great the boots are good,i must admit to being very naughty about safety gear,jeans,denim jacket,and dare i say it no gloves yet,im working on it honest lol
    hope its fine on sunday,ill see ya there.

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by james
    hi deb,great the boots are good,i must admit to being very naughty about safety gear,jeans,denim jacket,and dare i say it no gloves yet,im working on it honest lol
    hope its fine on sunday,ill see ya there.
    James, what size are your hands? I have some fleece lined leather gloves with showerproof overmits built in you can have if you want them.
    If a man is alone in the woods and there isn't a woke Hollywood around to call him racist, is he still white?

Bike
    1994 hONDA VT250 Cruiser
    hey jim,i have no idea what size hands ive got,but thanks for the offer,id like to try them on,any protection is better than what ive been doing,i no, very silly heres my ph number 0211705531,give me a call tomorrow,chears mate

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by james
    hey jim,i have no idea what size hands ive got,but thanks for the offer,id like to try them on,any protection is better than what ive been doing,i no, very silly heres my ph number 0211705531,give me a call tomorrow,chears mate
    No worries.

I'll give you a yell in the morning.

I also have an Orina Jacket with CE approved soft armour in Shoulders, Elbow and Back. It has a Thermal insert. It's an XL, and I want $100 for it if you're interested in that too. The gloves are still free though bro
    If a man is alone in the woods and there isn't a woke Hollywood around to call him racist, is he still white?

Bike
    2001 Yamaha FZ1 2009 Yamaha FZ1-N
    J2 - Are selling up?

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mangell6
    J2 - Are selling up?
    Nope - just getting rid of stuff no longer required. The gloves are an old pair I got cheap years ago for Heather, and the new Spyke jacket has replaced the old Orina.

Bike
    2001 Yamaha FZ1 2009 Yamaha FZ1-N
    Oh, getting rid of the trash!

Bike

I'm a chicken sh*t

Yep, plucked up the courage to turn up at TSS Motorcycles 'tis morning. Was a nice wee ride out at that time of the morn.

Got some very cheap spark plugs, browsed the armoured pants (great prices TSS) and then went outside to chat. Talked to a nice woman about her 500 (didn't ask her name). Matthew turned up in his Brutale (I almost pee'd me pants on seeing it ). Had a good yarn to him about THE bike. Met James and had a wee chat.

But that was about it... I felt kind of out of place with the scoot & didn't try and talk to anyone else as a result. Felt like a try-hard to be honest - realised that Alpinestars & Sidi on a scoot does not a bike rider make Will join you all again when I get safer & more appropriate wheels under me to go cruising.

I'm a chicken shit because:
    1. I didn't try and talk to anyone else, and
    2. I should have at least attempted the hill

Hope to chat again James & Matthew. I also realise I didn't wander over and have a look at your nice looking ride, James! Apologies mate.

Bike
    niente
    Quote Originally Posted by DebK
    Matthew turned up in his Brutale (I almost pee'd me pants on seeing it ). Had a good yarn to him about THE bike. Met James and had a wee chat.
    It's always nice to know I can still make women go week at the knees (OK OK so I needed an expensive bike to do it)

I felt kind of out of place with the scoot & didn't try and talk to anyone else as a result. Felt like a try-hard to be honest - realised that Alpinestars & Sidi on a scoot does not a bike rider make
    I didn't think you were out of place, from what I saw most of the people there probably only knew 1 or 2 others. I only knew by name Darren and James, I'd seen a few others but like you not well enough to wander over and start yacking

Will join you all again when I get safer & more appropriate wheels under me to go cruising.
    You should of gone anyway. Granted the scoot wouldn't of been the fastest bike but I'm sure it wouldn't of been the slowest either. The fun of a group ride is being with other likeminded people and not being the first one to the next checkpoint. If you'd gone chances are you'd probably have surprised yourself.

It was about as nice a day as you could get to go over the hill. I turned back at Martinbrough since I had things to do after lunch.
    Matt Thompson

Thread Information