Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Quasi's 06 ZX10r review

Bike
    Nada
    Quote Originally Posted by Waylander
    Saw a few of the 06 ZX10Rs at Paeroa. Not a nice looking maching. Headlights too small, pipes are just all kinds of fucked up but the funniest thing was they had had to cut the plate to get it to fit between the pipe.
    WTF! Dude look in ya garage before spinning that crap man
    Also...no need to cut the No. plate...just bend it a bit

Quote Originally Posted by Finn
    There was a black 06 ZX10r parked in my garage last week. Had a visit from a crazy boy from up north. Nice, real nice.
    Crazy boy? Maaaaaate...I keep telling y'all I'm an innocent and a nana rider.

How's that pipe?

Bike
    Nada
    Quote Originally Posted by Quasievil
    Tell ya what you and one of your Jap bike mates vs me and Finn on our superior Euros, in town and lets see who pulls the most chicks?
    I'll take that challenge sir...

Bike
    Thinking
    No 999R in the masterbike? wonder why, i'd buy one if i could afford it the biposto and S models just wont kick it with the Jappa's, but the R well in the right hands that could be a weapon.
    Seperate test for the euros, the jap factory reps didnt want to be outshined by the superior bikes.

And 19 riders tested in masterbike right? Were those lap times of the one fastest rider there, or was it an average of all 19 riders on each bike, i think then we would get a more broader veiw on which is the best bike?
    Average of all the riders stats through the testing
    Ive run out of fucks to give

Bike
    Anything from Euro is vastly superior to anything from Japan.
    Tell ya what you and one of your Jap bike mates vs me and Finn on our superior Euros, in town and lets see who pulls the most chicks?
    No contest mate.

Me and Poo's would only have to use our wit and charm!! (AND IF THE MRS READS THIS IT IS ALL HYPOTHETICAL AND RELATED TO BIKES. OK DEAR!!!)

Mind you should you choose a snooty part of town and Finn tries to counter with his wallet I'm afraid Poo's and I will just have to get our wangers out and let the meat be the treat.

Plus, wouldn't most chicks ask who had brought their tractor to town without even leaving the bar??

Bike
    Thinking
    [quote=The_Dover]No contest mate.

Me and Poo's would only have to use our wit and charm!! (AND IF THE MRS READS THIS IT IS ALL HYPOTHETICAL AND RELATED TO BIKES. OK DEAR!!!)

Mind you should you choose a snooty part of town and Finn tries to counter with his wallet I'm afraid Poo's and I will just have to get our wangers out and let the meat be the treat.

Plus, wouldn't most chicks ask who had brought their tractor to town without even leaving the bar??[/quote

Oh funny fucker eh??

Bike
    Had a 2007 Suzuki C50T Boulevard
    no, but its a good indicator of the best bike available isnt it?

Not necessarily, even the testers disagree on which they like better. On an overall average the ZX came out a whole 1/2 sec. faster. Something missed with Masterbike is that different testers set their own individual fastest times on different bikes. Not everyone was faster on the Kwaka. It's down to rider skill and personal preference on these things, surely? As Lou said, what relevance to NZ, (or any country's), real roads? I'm certain that were I to ride a 'Busa and some of the better KB riders were to hop on my bike and we all raced around the Coro, I'd be well and truly left behind! What's a 1/2 sec. around a race track unless you're in Superbikes or MotoGP when other riders are faster on the other bikes? Something had to win, but to me they're all awesome in their own ways! It's all good for motorcycling, though!
    You don't get to be an old dog without learning a few tricks.
    Shorai Powersports batteries are very trick!

Bike
    Oh funny fucker eh??
    What do you mean I'm funny?

what do you mean, you mean the way I talk? What?

Funny how? What's funny about it?

You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

Bike
    Big, black and slow
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Dover
    And just when you're getting somewhere, I'd point out who's push bike it was parked outside.

Bike
    Thinking
    What do you mean I'm funny?

what do you mean, you mean the way I talk? What?

Funny how? What's funny about it?

You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?
    I mean that was a cheeky kinda funny with the tractor comment.
    But I figure youre a bit of a character, havent met you, saw you driving your car at the trackday with what must have been a gallon size handle with rumbo,

A Duke has a unique and sexy sound, like a well tuned V8 or sub
    I love it, but I guess some like the sound of a 4, again each to there own.
    I need me some Termos though, got a spare $4K ????

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Finn
    And just when you're getting somewhere, I'd point out who's push bike it was parked outside.
    You bastard!

I'd just counter with the tree hugging, animal loving, environmentalist shit and say I only ride my motorbike on the track where I'm less likely to run over any cuddly little hedgehogs.

Chicks love that shit.

Bike
    But I figure youre a bit of a character, havent met you, saw you driving your car at the trackday with what must have been a gallon size handle with rumbo,

Excuse me, bastard.

I'm not a fat, bald old cunt that couldn't pull the skin off a rice pudding.

And I only drink my spirits from the bottle.

With a bendy straw.

Bike
    My wings a pencil
    Hey Quasi
    Nice choice of bike. Sure will be a hell of a lot of fun to ride. Enjoy. I am a honda man myself.

Bike
    Thinking

Excuse me, bastard.

With a bendy straw.

Okay Im confused

Bike
    Thinking

Excuse me, bastard.

With a bendy straw.
    I said to someone (cant remember) who that, they said Dover, Oh cant have been I guess.
    Well will met ya one day.

Bike
    Repsol Blade & SV pro twin
    And it is boring as fuck to ride, may as well be a honda, and that is no joke.
    Sure was boring staying ahead of you. Too easy.
    Visit the team here - teambentley

Thanks to my sponsors : The Station Sports Cafe and Bar | TSS Red Baron | Zany Zeus | Continental | The Office Relocation Company | Fine Signs | Stokes Valley Collision Repair | CBWD Digital Media Inbound Marketing

Thread Information