Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Timing Retard Eliminator for the GSXR

Bike
    Massey ferguson 7495 dyna-vt
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishslayer
    Can you do this to other makes of bikes? Honda maybe? CBR1000RR maybe?
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...... nah......its retarded from the factory and nothing can change that.....BWWWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Given the short comings of my riding style, it doesn't matter what I'm riding till I've got my shit in one sock.

Bike
    2004 GT i-Drive 3.0
    Tell me something we all don't already know Poo's!. You know that I know that I own a fucken guttless piece of shit thats why I was asking if it could be done to liven it up a bit.

Bike
    mutton dressed up as lamb and a 73 XL250
    no idea about the honda,i had a look at where i bought mine but just suzukis.if in fact honda do retard the ignition in gears 1-4 from the factory like suzuki do then no doubt there is one available.or do it yourself.

Bike
    Mid 80s superbike, Mid 00s superbike
    I'm off to Dick Smiths!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean View Post
    Ok im coming out of my closet just this one time , I too kinda have a curvy figure which makes it worse beacuse im a guy. Well the waist kinda goes in and the bum pushes out. When I was in college the girls in my year would slap me on the arse and squeeze because apparently it is firm, tight... I wear jeans
    .....if I find this as a signature Ill hunt you down, serious, capice?

Bike
    Mid 80s superbike, Mid 00s superbike
    Well, I made a TRE, and fitted it. To be honest I didn't notice much difference, and the bike is becoming a pig to start in the mornings now that it's getting colder.

I'm not sure how much of that is due to the power commander, and how much is due to the TRE, but I'll be modifying the one I made, to this design, which automatically switches off when in neutral.

I'll also be getting the power commander tuned asap
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean View Post
    Ok im coming out of my closet just this one time , I too kinda have a curvy figure which makes it worse beacuse im a guy. Well the waist kinda goes in and the bum pushes out. When I was in college the girls in my year would slap me on the arse and squeeze because apparently it is firm, tight... I wear jeans
    .....if I find this as a signature Ill hunt you down, serious, capice?

Thread Information