Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dyno results

Bike
    2013 ZG1400

Blah 97 Blade 300kmh = ____ rwhp

If i put my 97 blade on a dynooooo thinhgy, would it go faster than the 300kmh ive already done on it, or would it just do the same, and how much rwhp do i really need to know i have, if i can do 300kmh anyway, daaaaaaa

Bike
    SUZUKI TR50 STREET MAGIC
    Quote Originally Posted by CBR97
    If i put my 97 blade on a dynooooo thinhgy, would it go faster than the 300kmh ive already done on it, or would it just do the same, and how much rwhp do i really need to know i have, if i can do 300kmh anyway, daaaaaaa
    YOUR BLADE DOES NOT DO 300KMH , PROLLY MORE LIKE 250KMH.
    THE FASTEST ONE IN NZ WOULDNT DO 300KMH , THOSE ARE ONE OF THE FEW BIKES THAT ARE MORE AERO DYNAMIC GOING BACKWARDS, AND THEY SERIOUSLY LACK POWER AS WELL

Bike
    If you went to town and said "I ride a Honda"
    I guarantee you'd score sausage in a hurry,

Faggots love Honda riders.

Gravy_Steve told me.

He said if WINJA rode a honda he would swallow without his ears being held.

Bike
    2013 ZG1400

Blah Is My speedo that stuffed

The blade i have is a import from england, and I do know the speedo isnt that far out, so i know it goes farster than 250, i had it at 300 on the clock, and know this because i was on it at the time,

Bike
    Massey ferguson 7495 dyna-vt
    probally about 200+hp at the rear...and by the way a dyno doesn't represent your real life top speed...as it doesn't factor air fricton and road fricton....
    nuy a faster bike....
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Given the short comings of my riding style, it doesn't matter what I'm riding till I've got my shit in one sock.

Bike
    06 r1
    sounds good Finn. if my bike was put on a dyno people would laugh at the bits flying out the rear no baffel in all. but did take it past redline by accident bloody should look more at revs
    Give it heaps buy a R1

Bike
    RSVR-BICILINDRICO
    Quote Originally Posted by Finn
    your back yard grease monkey's don't impress me. He's a very average rider. .

Well as always there has to be a Winner & you take the Cake Dude !! Hats off to you for been clearly a Excellent rider & for having a bigger DICK etc . Pass Go & collect $200 .

SENSEI PERFORMANCE TUNING

" QUICKER THAN YOU SLOWER THAN ME "

Bike
    SUZUKI TR50 STREET MAGIC
    The blade i have is a import from england, and I do know the speedo isnt that far out, so i know it goes farster than 250, i had it at 300 on the clock, and know this because i was on it at the time,
    THEY ARE VERY OPTOMISTIC , YOUR BIKE FLAT OUT IN 6TH IS SLOWER THAN MY BIKE IN 5TH , AND I KNOW MINE DOESNT DO 300 IN 5TH ,
    I GOT A K3 GIXXER 1000 AND THEYVE BEEN TESTED BY GPS AND RADAR TO BE JUST ON 300 IF YOUR LUCKY.
    I HAD A BLADE LIKE YOURS AND I CHALLENGE YOU TO GO HEAD TO HEAD WITH A 1991 ZZR1100 DOWN THE MOTORWAY, DONT BET ON YOURSELF WHATEVER YOU DO

Bike
    06 r1
    Quote Originally Posted by WINJA
    THEY ARE VERY OPTOMISTIC , YOUR BIKE FLAT OUT IN 6TH IS SLOWER THAN MY BIKE IN 5TH , AND I KNOW MINE DOESNT DO 300 IN 5TH ,
    I GOT A K3 GIXXER 1000 AND THEYVE BEEN TESTED BY GPS AND RADAR TO BE JUST ON 300 IF YOUR LUCKY.
    never count on what you see as ya never know whats been done to the engine
    Give it heaps buy a R1

Bike
    2013 ZG1400

Blah So my speedo is 50kmh out

Quote Originally Posted by WINJA
    I HAD A BLADE LIKE YOURS AND I CHALLENGE YOU TO GO HEAD TO HEAD WITH A 1991 ZZR1100 DOWN THE MOTORWAY, DONT BET ON YOURSELF WHATEVER YOU DO
    But it still said 300 on the clock, and im not saying im farster or that i can beat a 1991 zzr 1100 (but id give it ago ) jusst saying my bikes speedo said 300 on the clock, and would it be 50 kmh off?

Bike
    SUZUKI TR50 STREET MAGIC
    But it still said 300 on the clock, and im not saying im farster or that i can beat a 1991 zzr 1100 (but id give it ago ) jusst saying my bikes speedo said 300 on the clock, and would it be 50 kmh off?
    MAYBE YOU BOUGHT A RCV V5 GP BIKE BY ACCIDENT

Bike
    Massey ferguson 7495 dyna-vt
    bullshit....there ain't no way a 97cbr900 can get any where near 300kmph....

I'll give u a little bit of advice....if you post bullshit and fairy facts on here... no one will respect your opinions and probally you....thats 15yr old shit talkin crap like that....
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Given the short comings of my riding style, it doesn't matter what I'm riding till I've got my shit in one sock.

Bike
    2010 Thruxton & 2013 Think Ion
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Finn
    According to Google he is the Commissioner of Police for Saint Lucia. Look, once NZ is represented in the WSB I might get excited, but until then your back yard grease monkey's don't impress me. He's a very average rider. Now Stephen Briggs, there's a rider.
    What a load of shit! Brian Bernard deserves better than that. He's a genuinely good guy. A good rider too. maybe not as good as Finn though!

Some of Brians accomplishments.......

• Winner “Battle of the Streets” Formula Wanganui Open
    • Winner “Battle of the Streets” Formula Paeroa, Open
    • Winner “Battle of the Streets” Formula Streets 600, Wanganui
    • Winner “Battle of the Streets” Formula Streets 600, Paeroa
    • Winner “Battle of the Streets” Chris Daws Memorial, Wanganui
    • Winner Robert Holden Memorial “Battle of the Streets” Paeroa
    • Winner NZ Road Hill Climb Champs

How does Finn find this very average?

Bike
    SUZUKI TR50 STREET MAGIC
    Quote Originally Posted by bladez
    never count on what you see as ya never know whats been done to the engine
    I DONT CARE WHAT HES DONE TO THE ENGINE , IF KEITH FLINTS $100,000 BLADE AND THE SANYO BLADES FROM THE LATE 90S CANT DO 300KMH WHAT CHANCE DOES JOHNNY PUNCH CLOCKS BLADE HAVE

Bike
    I bet if I had a Blade it would do 300 km/h.

When I threw the fuckin gay honda piece of shit off the biggest cliff I could find,

Terminal Velocity anyone???

Thread Information